Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ October 2006

***baby dust to you all**

LisaL - i wanna just drag you over with me, i know you'll be joing us soon. There is plenty of us keeping a seat warm for you! Great big hugs to you sweetie

Michelle - POAS addict!! cant be as bad as me ive now done 13 incase the first 12 were dodgy (5different brands too).....Looking forward to you joing us over in the PAML

Thanks Naomi - not there yet but hoping to be there VERY soon Just need to have a DARK line and a positive blood test after that to convince me something good may be happening.

Michelle praying that line gets nice and dark for you. I'm going to say a big CONGRATULATIONS anyway as mine all started of very faint and slowly got daker.

That seat is nice and warm over in the Ark for you.

Congartulations Paige.

Hey ya lovelies,

Hope you are all well.

Just a quick one.

Welcome Missykg, sorry to hear of the loss of your DS. You will find lots of support in this thread and many of the others

Naomi - congratulations, I posted in the other thread too!
    Paige - congratulations, geez cool as a cucumber with your announcement.

This thread is becoming very lucky..... can't wait for a few more to post BFP.

Megan & Lisa, hope you gals are ok

To everyone else, hope you had a good day today.

Me - still feeling a bit crampy. But am telling myself that I am not mad & this ones gonna stick etc.... Go to see the obs on 31st October, should be about 9 weeks. Have decided not to go to GP & get HCG level monitored, too stressful for me - I'll take one day at a time.

Hope you don't mind me continuing to post here, don't 'feel' pg yet, maybe once I get the 1st scan......

Have a great night

MICHELLE _ HOLY SH&T!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How could I miss what was happening here? OMG OMG OMG! I swear I just about wet my pants with excitement!

OH MY LORDIE!!!!!!!!!!!! Have you had a BT?

Sorry, no time for personals now, my mind is elsewhere!!!!!!!!

Oh, yeah, I forgot to say

WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love Jayne xox

Michelle...... am pretty sure - a line is a line, honey! Im quietly congratulating you right now and :fingerscrossed: for a great BT result anyday now....

Michelle, I am soooo with the others, I am *quietly* celebrating too! Can I ask, are you using Fortel? I thought I read that somewhere. I only ever get a VERY faint line with that one, and it's hard to see because the plastic reflects on it!!!!!! I think Discover has a really clear cut line, no uming and ahing over whether it is there or not. Just a tip from one POAS addict to another! A line is a line honey WoooooooHooooooo! Please go for a BT!!!

Lisa, I'm so rapt with what your Np said to you, that sounds wonderful sweetie! I *know* that you are going to be pg soon, I can just feel it! I can't tell you how good it is to hear you sounding so positive. Won't be long now........

Jules, I'm with you on the fear thing, my fear levels have risen about 100% today! Try not to stress too much sweets, think positive thoughts! I'm a bit crampy again today too, but I know it's nothing to worry about. Still wish it wouldn't happen though! We'll get through this together! Are you having an early scan?

Megan, I hope your Nana's funeral went as well as it could. I'm sure you're feeling pretty wiped out now

Belle, how are you going hun, haven't chatted with you for awhile. Thinking of you

Well, my appt went well, not too much to report. He 'thinks' (haha) he can feel something around my uterus, and my blood pressure was good 130/70, but then, my BP is always good. I am booked in for my first u/s two weeks today, he thinks that will be the ideal time for a good scan. And he gave me the referrals for the BT and 12 week scan as well, we're *optimistic*! Holy $hit! I am now crapping myself! I don't know why, but KNOWING when I am having my scan makes this whole thing soooo much more stressful. I keep swinging between being absolutely convinced that I am going to lose this pg too, to thinking that all will be great! And that's only in the last 3 hours! Up to now I think I've coped pretty well, but I think the next two weeks could be interesting. Oh well, can only take one day at a time and all that. Thanks so much for all your good wishes girls, it's so good to know that you are all here. And I will be with you all 100% of the way when you are going down this road!

Hope you all have a great night! I'll try to get on before I go to Chaddy tomorrow (YAY!) to see if there's anymore news!

Love Sez xoxo

Oh Sez - can I join you on the swing between emotions. I WANT to be excited and yet I am so scared it isn't real and not going to eventuate. Yes, I did use a Fortel HPT, but I have also done a Confirm and I have a box of First Response too I just need the line to be darker and then I will head off for a blood test. Probably not until Tuesday / Wednesday as DH will be away for work. But that is all assuming that the POAS gets a darker line each time. And now I can't remember when I have to start on the Clexane and aspirin!!!!!! Sarah ???? Can you give me a clue (and psych me up for having to inject myself)

Jayne - there seems to be a lot of peeing of pants today I sincerely hope you girls are doing your pelvic floor exercises. Thank you. Your excitement is something to watch (and you can do it for me while I try to remain composed for a little bit longer.

Thank you Keen for your quiet congratulations and Michelle - thank you for keeping the seat warm too. I hope I don't disappoint you all and this is a false alarm.

Michelle, you poor thing, it's very hard getting a faint line, isn't it? Am I, aren't I? Aaaagghhh! It's enough to send you round the bend! I am praying so hard for you, and will continue to do so until you can post your official BFP! I am sure you'll have no dramas injecting yourself (eeeek!), after all you know how to do it, don't you LOL?!! Will you POAS again tomorrow morning?

BTW, I know I should be doing PF excercises already, but I can't bring myself to, just in case. It's like I don't want to be too optimistic IYKWIM. A friend told me to start using the Palmers stretch mark cream (which I have waiting) but I can't bring myself to do that either! Nutcase!

Sez - Yes, start using the Palmers or any type of good moisturiser will do. They help to elasticise the skin in preparation for all the stretching that's going to happen. I use the Body Shop Body Butters. I'm going with strawberry atm. When I was having Jess I was right into the cocoa butter type stuff. I swear, I smelled like a chocolate crackle the whole pregnancy. This time I'm going for the fruit salad! LMAO.

Michelle - Maybe you should go & get one of those clear blue digital ones because they come up PREGNANT or NOT PREGNANT on the window. I KNOW you are pregnant, but you need to start believing it honey! I'm here cheering you on from the sidelines & yes, I'm peeing my pants & good thinking, I'll start practicing my pelvic floors now!

Well ladies after my eventful day I must go & get some shut-eye! Caddie has given me a b/f book so I'm going to go & have a read of that & get all clued up again.

Love Jayne xox

OMG - Michelle - that's fantastic!!! I'm quitely celebrating for you aswell!!! A line is definitely a line. I had a BFN, then a really, really faint BFP (I thought I was imagining it to at first) and slowly it got a bit darker!!! So there you go!!! I think it took a good three days after the faint positive for it to get a little bit darker for me, so hang in there. I'm sure this one is going to stick for you - stick bubba stick!!!! I really am just over the moon.

Sorry, I can't really concentrate on anymore personals right now. I've just had the crapiest day ever and I'm sooo pleased I logged on to read your news Michelle - it's just completely cheered me up (and that's impressive coz I've been really, really down today)!! So thank you Michelle!!! So, so happy for you! Keep us posted with how you go!! Can't wait to hear how your DH responds to the news!!!! How wonderful.

Kelly xxxx

Michelle, any more tests to tell us about? Gee I hope you are getting stronger lines !!

Belle, I just stalked your chart... I hope some thing good is lurking!!!

Kell, I hope today is a better day

Well it should be O day today and DP isn't going to work So hopefull we can get the kids to bed at the same time this arvo!!

Tanya

Okay, everyone is keeping me hanging, it's not fair!

Michelle, any more tests today? I think we're all dying to hear! and for you. Have you mentioned it to dh yet?

Belle, you naughty girl! How can you be MIA when you are due to test LOL! And you've got that temp thing happening too.......(thanks Tanya!). I have to go out soon, and won't be able to log on for HOURS! Please don't ruin my day shopping (JK!) and pop on and let us know what's happening in the world of Belle!

Tanya, have you got some valium hanging around? (JUST KIDDING!!!!!) I hope you can get the kiddies to bed, even if it's just for a quickie! It'll do the job just the same! Good luck hun!

Lisa, how are you today chicken? Still busy with work? Take care of yourself.

Hi everyone else, I really have to go and get ready, going to Chaddy with my Mum, it's her birthday today, and shopping is her favourite thing! Having lunch is my favourite thing, so it should be a good day! Now i'll just have to convince her NOT to buy any baby things.....she's hopeless! Hope you all have a great day, and I'll check in before I go out to see if anyone has reported in!

Lots of love Sez xoxo

Hi gals,

Michelle - thinking of you and praying for a darker line for you this morning.

Sez -have a great day shopping. I love Chaddy but im off to highpoint today with my cousin and her 1 year old who is such a spunk! Im still busy with work, was up til 2am working. Crazy I know, but I can work better when dh is sleeping and there is nothing to watch on tv!!

Have a great day gals, sorry no more time for personals got to make the bed and get ready.

bring on the bfp's...

Well I gave myself a meltdown this morning using a First Response HPT and the line could barely be seen. Used one of the work ones (not FMU) and there is a line still. I wouldn't say darker but it is there. A few more days of no AF and I'll have a blood test. Still cramping which is a worry but I know it can be normal too.

Told DH yesterday afternoon and he is quietly excited but still reserved. But that is OK. He has been through alot too so he has the privilege of being reticent. He leaves soon (I am at work already) to go away for 4 days. Keep those prayers going girls ... I'm still not convinced but getting a little more excited.

BBL to check on you all and see how you are doing.

Michelle - whoo hooo hoo I dont like First Response - try clear blue or crystal clear tomorrow morning. I have good feelings about this Mich. And believe me I am praying like mad for you.

Michelle.....I did not any of this until now, i really must keep a closer eye on you girls... woohoo, i will be sooo praying for a nice thick bold line tomorrow!!!

Lisa, how are you doing petal, are you ok? I have had you in my thoughts.

Tanya, I will also be praying the blue team thrives for you this month!!!

Big Hello's to everyone else!!!

Michelle,

I was exactly the same, very very feint positive 6 DPO (yeah, I know really early, couldn't help myself) then I got two more BFP but after the "cut off time" - IYKWIM, then finally for my official BFP on CD35, when AF was due (my cycle is all over the place) or 12 DPO.

Hello to everyone else

Sezjm - going for a scan when I will be 9 weeks on the 31st October. I think then I will believe that I am really pg. ATM I feel 'normal' IYKWIM.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast