Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: TTC after Miscarriage or Loss ~ April 08

Wow, its all happening in here!

Congratulations Trac, that's unreal news!!

Nickster - Wow, two bundles of joy would be amazing.

Well done Bettyboop, I knew you'd get through the Op fine. Just focus on taking care of yourself and healing and I'm sure AF will come back really soon and you can start the TTC journey.

Natty - It's still really early, I'm sure everything is ok and that in a week or two when the MS kicks in you'll be cursing yourself for wishing you had more symptoms. Sending you loads of

Angel - Firstly, you must really miss your angelbabies. I really hope there's a sitcky bean coming your way very soon. Secondly, remember, Age is just a number. Did you see that show they had on TV about two years ago where the doctor did a fitness test and measurements and calculated their body age. Then they all went on a diet and did exercise and managed to reduce their body age to less than their calendar age. I found that program really inspiring, we can definately do something to keep ourselves young in mind and in body, regardless of the number. Keep breathing and take very good care of yourself, you still have time, I'm sure a BFP is just around the corner. Sending you some

Tempus - good luck with the test!

Me - Im CD9 and desperately trying to get rid of an awful dose of thrush so that we can BD by O time. I just took two diflucans but if anyone has any other good remedies, please let me know.

Big hi to everyone else!

Hey Jodsan - depends on if you like it or not, but I found Yakult helps me - I was getting a lot of thrush in the months after DS was born and had to take canisten and the oral medication. Since then I have just been having Yakult and it hasn't come back - whether it wouldn't have come back anyway, who knows?

Nickster - forgot to say big "WOW" at the possibility of twins. Best of luck with everything hun!

nickster: twins hmmmm..thats terriffic so happy for you

trac: thats wonderful news congratualtions

katie: hi! glad to hear your doing well...could all you BFP's please send some baby dust my way!!!!????PLEASE??????

hi toeverone else......

afm, im at my new job (thanks to those of you who wished me well, all is ok so far!!! unfortunately its going to be a very difficult/emotional job - im working with survivors of torture and trauma - well it may help me to be thankful for what i have...

anyway....gotta go, just popped in for a quick check to see how you all are, will write again soon.....

WOW! we are such talkers in here, can't afford to miss more than a day.

Congrats Trac!! Lots of StickyVibes to ya!!

Nickster- oooooooo Twins, that would be exciting and scary at the same time! Good Luck Hun! Big Hugs!

Betty Good Luck fingers still crossed for you...all the very best..

Angel, you're still a spring chicken, don't sweat it, lot's of life yet to live, eat, drink, eat some more, shag and all that..

Hiya to everyone else hope you're all doing great, so much to catch up on!!

Well I am on the TWW still on CD24. I am not quite sure when af is due as my cycles are still all over the place but if AF hasn't turned up by next Friday then I will POAS.
    My BB's have been a bit tender, little more tired than usual and feeling a bit "off" sometimes, all good signs but am definately not getting my hopes up at all. We'll just wait and see what happens, what will be will be.

My DD was 4 last sun. and is definately not my baby any more, time does fly!
    Love another little one to hold and doesn't talk back lol.

..Laura

Natty Guest

Default HCG results - not great

Thanks PLC, Jodsan, Mollycat, Canary and Jen805 for your kind words and wishes. Well got my 1st blood test results and they are low - at 4 weeks 3 days my hCG is 720. With my DD at 3 weeks 5 days they were 217 although I have figured that with her I probably ovulated day 11 whereas I have been ovulating day 16. They said that the test result for Saturday will be the deciding factor (ie if they have doubled or tripled) and I wont find out those until Monday afternoon so I am going to have a great weekend worrying (although I know that makes no difference to the outcome....).

Anyway, PLC I hope that the heartpalpitations are ok and nothing to worry about.

Jodsan - have you thought about going without underwear for a few days? I always used to find that that helped....

ll80 - fingers crossed your feelings will result in a BFP!

Hi to everyone else. Hope your all well and happy.

Oh Natty - huge hugs hun, I am praying for the best possible outcome for you - that ur bubba is a strong little sticker. Keep strong and i hope the weekend marches on promptly for you so that this waiting ends. Thanks for your words re palpitations. I told DH that we need to BD tonight while I've got all these wires hanging off me cos that will give us an excellent indication if my heart is up for all the BDing we will be doing next cycle - lol!!! Might be kind of kinky - OK, I'll stop right there

ll80 - for a beautiful BFP this cycle!!

tina - Best of luck for the new job - sounds like uv got a big challenge on ur hands but I'm also guessing uv got the capabilities to see it thru.

Hi Natty - I just wanted to say that my HCG at 5 weeks was only 417 - and my dr thought that was fine. So I am not sure if I am missing something - but that doesn't sound too bad to me? Also I mentioned to my Ob last week that I thought my symptoms were not strong enough, and he told me that symptoms are a very poor indicator of a healthy pregnancy and not to place too much importance on them. So please don't lose heart and I hope the weekend isn't too agonising. Take care!

So many people have posted that I can't begin to write personals! I just give up. I hope everyone is well.

To those in the 2WW - fingers crossed and

To those with AF - I hope it finishes soon and the next cycle is a good one for you

and finally to those with BFPs - I hope you can relax and all have a wonderful and uneventful 9 months.

OK - that has kind of covered all of us. And a big hello to anyone new.

Hello Everyone~

Natty~I am sure that everything will be okay-try not to stress too much! When I m/c my blood level was only 48.8 at about the same time you are at so you are way higher than I was....Sending you doubling and tripling vibes!!!!

Nickster~I secretly wish for twins-it would be so fun to have them...I would be very happy with one little healthy one but two would be bonus! I hope you have two little sticky beans in your tummy!

1180~I hope what you are feeling is symptoms! The TWW always feels like an eternity!

plc1805~I like your sense of humor-I hope everything with your heart is well...Laughing is good for you-helps keep you young and healthy!

Tina~Your new job sounds interesting to me-I hope that it is just challenging enough to keep your mind off of things and not super stressful...It will be rewarding hopefully too!

AFM~Right after ovulation, I got a yeast infection which was one of my first signs when I was pregnant last month but it was about 5 days earlier this time so I am not sure. It hasn't gone away even with treatment and that happened to me last time too but never before that so hopefully...I also had a tiny bit of pink blood a couple of times yesterday-only 4dpo but I found some places that said implantation can be 3-12 days after O so we'll see...I feel other little things but I could be making those up at this point-I want to be pregnant so bad that I could probably get myself to believe anything! Hopefully it will be true-TWW takes FOREVER!!!!
    MMTeacher

Hi Girls

I was just going to lurk, but had to post when I read about Natty's HCG worries-
    Natty, HCG levels vary HUGELY in early preg- so your one result is good news in a way- it just confirms you are pregnant! (OK, we knew that) I know it is hard, Hon, but do take a deep breath and try and relax. There are so many women in this thread sending sticky vibes and baby dust, that this little one just HAS to be a sticky one. In fact, I'm sending more sticky vibes and baby dust, (you'll have to imagine them 'cos the pop up blocker stops them appearing)

While I'm here... Jodsan, I've only had thrush once (yes, lucky me!), but a pessary worked really well and you only need one dose.

Tina, well done on getting the job!!

plc1805- I'm in stitches here- I can imagine you and DH getting tangled up in that heart monitor- and just think - the person analysing the results will know axactly what you've been upto!! Tee hee! AF is due next Weds for me

Mollycat- Hey! Next time there is some cyber wine around, I want some!!

Hi Canary - not being nasty or anything, but i hope you don't get to share in the cyber wine for at least twelve months - hoping for a BFP for you next week. AF was due on Sat for me but decided to turn up on Thurs. go figure. Anyway starting on new medication tomorrow, so hopefully that will work and next month will be IT.

DH was watching TV last night on a program about accupuncture and fertility. It was very interesting hearing him tell me about it, as he is so anti- medical help (believes doctor's are just out to get our money

Hey girls. Well, I got a BFN, have stopped taking the progesterone and am waiting for AF. I was too upset to post yesterday, and today I just feel deflated. DH and I tend to get pregnant easily (it's the holding on to them that's hard), so I figured between the clomid, the ovudrel and the progesterone this would be our month. Que sera sera.

Natty: sending cyberhug and I'll be praying for you

ll80: good luck!

plc1805: your comment about bd with all the wires around made me smile, and I really needed a smile today. thank you.

mmteacher: a little blood can also be from the yeast infection itself, because it makes everything in there tender and inflamed.

mollycat: what are you taking, clomid? whatever, best of luck

tm - i'm starting on tamoxifen (i ovulate on my own and with clomid but nothing seems to happen), works in the same way only it's 3 tablets a day for 5 days

Magda Guest

hi ladies

I hope everyone is doing well this evening. I am sending this out from my handheld to I have to make it quick.

TM: I am so sorry that AF arrived and that you are feeling down, which is understandable. I hope you feel better soon and that April is your month.

Natty: I think the hCg level is not that far off. Try to relax until you get the new results on Monday.

AFM I am doing ok. I am pretty calm I have been praying for a healthy baby. I get some tenderness of boobs, throw up once on tuesday because I ate to much for breakfast, I don't feel like eating everything in sight like last time. I went today for bt so I won't get results until Monday. So I am hanging in there I am very happy.

Hey Natty you and I are the same in terms of days I am 4 wks as of monday.

Well take care everyone, this has taken awhile using the stylus.

Natty Guest

Hi everyone

Thanks for all your kind thoughts and words.

Tempus - sorry to hear that you are now waiting on AF. Fingers crossed that you get a BFP next cycle.

Katiesgirl - thanks for your sharing your experiences. It makes me feel better to know I am not out of the ordinary! I'm glad to hear all is going well with you.

Magda - I was 4 weeks on the Sunday. Good luck with BTs. Which state are you in?

Canary - thanks for taking the time to post and allay my worries!

Mmteacher - we're all hoping for a BFP for you too sweetie.

Hope you are all having a great day.

Hello To Everyone

Angel, Canary,Mollycat,Katiegirl, Anthonysmum,Jodsan,TinaK,1180 thanks for all your congrats on my BFP.
    Natty - Sending you a cyber hug and hoping the results of your bt on Monday will have double or tripled. I too am nervous about having the tests done
    MM -Keeping my fingers crossed for a BFP Wishing you all the best
    Tempus - Sorry to hear about your BFN but as they say it is not over until AF arrives goodluck.
    AFM - Well times through out the day i can feel pulling and tinges but at other times i feel nothing. I am feeling really positive about this baby and i am keeping my fingers crossed for it to stick strong. I have also been having some lower back twinges but i think that is normal. I am excited and scared about my BT on Tuesday i Just want this baby so badly as i our family could really do with some good news as well as being able to complete our family.
    Thankyou all for listening
    Sending everyone

Hi everyone

trac73 - congratulations on your, try to stay positive and everything will be fine. for a healthy pregnancy

tina-k - I hope the new job isn't too stressful, but at the sam time takes your mind off the whole tcc thing

ll80 - Your symptoms sound positive. I myself am experiencing the same type but don't want to tempt fate just yet.

mmteacher - welcome to the tww I wish you all the luck in the world. Your symptoms also sound promising.

I wish everyone lots of and

I'm so glad I have you ladies to vent to. Thanks for being here, even if the reason we're all here really $uck$.

mollycat: I thought tamoxifen was for cancer!

Trac73: keeping fingers crossed and lots of prayers.

Hi all

I've been a busy little beaver and havn't been posting for awhile, but i've been keeping up.

Trac, Congratulations. ance:

everyone else i'm crossing fingers toes amd sending out to all.

In my reading i saw PLC1805had a dream about Spiders so i thought i'd share
    In some traditions, Spider is the creator Goddess who spun the world into being. With her eight legs and gift of weaving, spider is the creative totem, the Spider is a link to the past and the future, birth and creation. When the spider crawls into our awareness it is asking us to rebuild the web of our life.
    I generally look up animals on this site animal totems, their healing power, spiritual teachings and hidden messages.

Must fly Ive booked a full body scrub and a facial, a bit of pampering on this journey
    Cheers Mel

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast