Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: TTC after Miscarriage or Loss ~ Dec 07/Jan 08

anthonysmum - happy new year to you! PJ option and wine sounded great!I was the official driver last night so it was sparkling apple cider for me. (we wne tto my parents nothing spec) My DH and I are in LOVE with new york (our dream is to live there for at least a year!)and are planning our 3rd visit back there hopefully next year. (we are in the middle of moving house) Best of luck to you in 2008! I sincerely hope we have good news come our way...

Katiegirl - if you want the blood tests ask for them. I am glad you have found an OB who will be thorough for you. They may not turn up anything but in our case with jack, his autopsy showed no abnormalities but when i saw my Ob he said that the blood tests done by the hospital the day before i went into labour, had bought up a "common community virus" (can't remember the name was'nt thinking at the time) that was like a cold but to the fetus could either cause severe abnormality or fetal death. He said it could be passed on by someone just coughing near me and i would'nt even know i had it. He said he was glad the hospital had thought to test for it (they took about 10-12 tubes of blood)and i am due to go back to him next week to confirm the tests of it which is when i will ask about it some more. He was sure this was the cause as his original tests he ordered for me when i had my first check-up did'nt show it. It has'nt given me anymore closure but in some ways has eased the "blame " factor on myself just the tiniest bit as he said there was nothing i could have done to avoid it. He too specializes in pregnancy so i still feel very safe in his hands moving forward. good luck in feb!

Howdy everyone! Happy New Year!!! A big hello to Starrysky, Treelo, AnnaBelle, Kaib, LizJessie and Pash, and a big welcome to all the Newbies. Hope your stay is short.
    Just thought Id drop by and say g'day. Have made to Vic in one piece, and have been enjoying a hectic social schedule with all the Xmas festivities etc.
    At the moment Im AF is 11 days late (BFN - am definately not preggers) and Im waiting rather impatiently for her to arrive. This will be the 3rd month that she's been late, and Im getting a bit tired of it. Any hoo.
    Have just rejoined Weight watchers, hoping to reduce my weight a fair bit to enhance my conception chances, so a BFN at the moment is no tragedy for me.
    Sorry I cant do personals, but Im too far behind to catch up, but I want to wish you all a wonderful, productive (and you know what I mean) and happy New Year. Looking forward to seeing some BFPs in here soon. Take care XX

This is not a profound message, just a Happy New Year to everybody and hope we all get BFP's sooner rather than later!

Did anybody make any resolutions this year? (Besides the BFP!!!)

After over a year of being a mole and going through the whole TTC/MC drama, I've decided to get out of the house more and improve my social life (ie see my friends more.)

*BabyAngels* Guest

HI...
    My name is Sarah Kristine and I am new here
    I have been a member of another forum but, will just say, wasn't treated very nicely being that I am so young.
    I am hoping I might be welcome in this TTC after Loss thread if thats ok with everyone?
    Thanks!
    Sarah Kristine

babyangles- welcome , sorry to hear about your losses.

*BabyAngels* Guest

hi bettyboop,

thank you so much. it seems i miss them more each day...
    im really after a bit of support, a place i can vent occasionally maybe, and heaps and heaps of baby dust
    this will be my year, i know it. its just hard to be positive sometimes. i have not had af for no reason since june 07...

it is hard to be positive sometimes , it has been nearly 10 weeks and still no AF my hope is fading.Fingers crossed for both of us

Hey bettyboop - Thinking of you

BabyAngels - welcome and for your losses xo

Beaksie - missed you girl - welcome back

AnnaBelle

babyangels -I am so sorry for your losses. I have been around BB for a month and have been treated wondefully. Also a great place to vent. Have you asked your doctor about the lack of a period?

Barbara

*BabyAngels* Guest

yeah i know...
    but hey, we have to try and look up i guess! i have my next gyn appt on the 10th so hopefully she'll be able to at least suggest something.
    the doc said the next step usuallywould be to put me back on the pill for a few months in the hopes that it will kick start my cycle again...

anthonysmum - yeah we have been through it ten trillion times! first suggestion was pregnancy (i was trying and i had even been getting bfp's... even the doctors hpt was pos.) and then that was ruled out so we did an internal and external ultrasound and although there were cysts on my ovaries, apparently they "did not fit the description" for pcos??? so yeah. next step is seeing the gyn... can only try to be positive though. i did get very upset though cause i hoped it would be back for the NY...
    Last edited by *BabyAngels*; January 2nd, 2008 at 01:16 PM. Reason: add to new post

babyangel - I give you a lot of credit. I find it so hard to be positive, but it is a new year right. only good things for all of us. a couple of years ago my period didn't come for a few months (of course I thought I was pregnant but wasn't) my gyno put me on some kind of medication to induce my period. but I can't remember its name for the life of me. I remember I didn't want to go on the pill so she put me on something else and voila AF came. my AF just cam a few days ago and I have to go to OB on friday. hoping she gives me the all clear to TTC next cycle.

*BabyAngels* Guest

Yeah it will be 30 weeks, or 7 ? months since I last saw AF. And (I know, I’m so awful) but I haven’t told my GP that I was actually TTC. Though I made it no secret how much I want this baby, I didn’t quite tell her I am planning to conceive. I told my old 2 (yes, TWO!) that and I basically got a lecture about how its “my choice” but it is WRONG because I am so young. Needless to say I did not return to those doctors! My GP now though is excellent! And she seems very protective of me. To the state where her and mum nearly got in an argument about my wellbeing! Haha.
    But yes I do not want to go on the pill either. I would love anything that would bring AF back! And just in time for the NY too! Hopefully by this time next year I have a beautiful little newborn in my arms! Hopefully we ALL do!!

hello everyone, welcome to all you newbies out there, I am glad that you have bb!
    so sorry to you all for going awol, but I have had a totally frantic xmas, did b/fast, lunch , dinner and then lunch on boxing day as well all at our ho9use!!! I am never doing that again!!
    so my apologies and I hope you all had a merry xmas and a fantastic new year!!
    beaksie- so glad to see you arrived safely, with no dramas I hope.
    babyhopes- CONGRATULATIONS HUN!! so, so, so, happy for you!!! sending you lots of sticky vibes, and to everyone else who got bfps while I was busy elsewhere.... you know who you are,
    it has taken me so long to read all that I have missed, I have missed you guys so much and have been thinking about you all heaps.
    hopefully now I will again be able to spend some more time chatting.
    love to you all, sorry for lack of personals, but i will get there!
    xxxx

*BabyAngels* Guest

Hi Starrysky - Nice to meet you!

Hey EVERYONE: Do you know if there is a Baby Names section here?
    Last edited by *BabyAngels*; January 3rd, 2008 at 01:25 PM. Reason: Add Q?

hi girls just thought id'e pop in and see how everyone is doing hope everyone had a nice new years
    welcome babyangels the girls here are so lovely and the support on bb is wonderful
    well i am doing ok a little worried about the cramps iv'e been getting though hopeing to get into the doctors soon
    sending all the luck your way girls
    big hugs xx

babyangels - Yes there is a baby names section. i believe its in the pregnancy thread.

baby hopes - try not to worry sending you tons of sticky vibes

barbara

HI girls - just wanted to pop in and give all of you a huge hug - i hate this TTC thing... i can't believe we've been trying for 15 months now. And everytime a m/c happens to me it's another huge kick in the teeth. LIfe is so not fair sometimes. (Sorry, just feeling down today).

So hugs to all of us who are on this crazy rollercoaster ride!

Hi ladies! I hope you all had a fantastic new year!

I'm on CD46 and no sign of AF yet - plenty of EWCM (and yes, we've been DTD) but it's driving me insane! AF was due 15 days ago, and I even POAS last Friday and got a *sighs* I hope something happens soon!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast