Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: TTC after Miscarriage or Loss ~ Dec 07/Jan 08

hi girls

sorry havn't been on for a bit hope everyone is keeping well

i went to my doctor today and got my blood results back i'm not sure weather to take it as good new or bad he said my hcg level was low i go for a u/s tomorrow hopeing everything turn out ok but it's not looking that way atm feeling a bit stressed and upset really

baby hopes- fingers grossed for you , hope you get great news from your U/S tomorrow. sending you a big and and praying for you.
    Hi to everyone else and welcome back
    me not much happening think i might have just O , dont know if there was any point in Oing till i have had AF

Hi ladies,

I wanted to pop in and sprinkle some BABY DUST!! I have been in and out of this thread last year.

Just wanted to give some hope too........... I had a chemical pregnancy last month (November), AF was a week late, my hpts never got dark that week though. After that I O'd exactly the same time as I normally do (cd18) and conceived again straight away. I tested positive New Years Day, so that was the best 2008 present I could hope for.

I was really surprised to conceive again straight after a MC, but it certainly is possible.

I wish you all the very best of luck!

Lee xo

thanks lee and congrats , we do like to here great news and give us some hope
    babyhope - thinking of you , fingers grossed

Lee!!! What a wonderful start to the new year! I am so happy for you. I am sure you will be taking your 3month old through his/her first Christmas at the end of the year, along with the rest of your family. I'm thrilled for you, and will be following your progress in the PAML thread.

I'm living it up in Whistler Canada at the moment. Hot tubs, massages, chalets, can I sho w off any more?

Happy new year to everyone else. May it bring you everything you wish for.

big hello to everyone
    just popped in to see how everyone is doing

lee CONGRATULATIONS

well i got the u/s results today and all is well that takes a load off my mind atm

thinking of you all
    xx

Thanks ladies,

Pash - I'm just a tiny bit jealous of your hot tubs (okay, make that a huge bit jealous!!) but really - you deserve it, so glad to see you pampering yourself! Hope you had a great Chrissy in OZ! And that 2008 will also be the year you celebrate Christmas with your new bub, or a bub in the tum!! I'm sure to be right!! All the best!

Babyhopes - glad your U/S was good! Another milestone passed.

Good luck everybody!

Lee xo

Magda Guest

Hi Ladies,

Thank you so much for the well wishes. I have been bleeding since Saturday night but the baby came out yesterday, Wednesday. Afterwards the bleeding was more like spotting and no more pain. But today in the afternoon I started getting mild cramps like my usual period cramps and started bleeding heavier like the first day of a normal period. I am wondering could this be my period, has anyone ever experienced anything like this? a period immediately following m/c?

I am no very anxious to ttc again.

Thanks for your help.
    Hope you all have a wonderful evening.

hi all,
    sorry magda im not much help, I had a d&c, I am so sorry for your loss, big hugs.
    babyhopes- I am so glad that the us went well, I know that if I EVER get utd again, I will be dreading that milestone, are you having more bts done to monitor hcg? how low was low? just curious sorry, I cant believe how happy I am for you to be preggers, seems like only the other day we were commisserating together, heres hoping i get a bfp soon too!!! you give me hope.
    CONGRATULATIONS LEE!!!

Hello girls

Sorry for your loss magda i am not really much help either as i had a d and c aswell hugs to you xx

Hi starrysky
    I was suppose to be 6wks and 4 days and my hcg was at 2591the doctor freaked me out a little when he said it was low i went home and cried. when i went for the u/s at first they could only see the sack so i was really worried something was wrong so they had to do a internal u/s and there was bub i was so releived and the heart beat was nice and strong 192bpm i havn't been back to my doctor yet probably go back this week. I always watch this thread now to see how the ladies are going i feel close to all the ladies in here now as i feel we have all been through things togeather iykwim

Sending baby dust to all in this thread goodluck ladies
    Hope to see a few bfp's soon

xx

Hi Magda,

I'm so sorry that you've had to go through all that you have. I lost my first one naturally - started bleeding on the Monday, followed by cramping & bleeding until Wednesday. Went to the OB on the Wed & he did an internal - it was at that time that we knew that there wasn't a lot of hope. I ended up losing it naturally at home on the Thursday, but OB still had me admitted to hospital for D&C that same day even though I thought I'd lost it all. I then had bleeding & cramping (like a period) for a week, followed by return of normal AF 28 days after D&C. It may just be that your body is still responding to change in hormones as to why you're still getting bleeding. If you're concerned, you should go & see your Dr as it's taken a while for you to miscarriage naturally, so you may want to make sure you haven't got an infection (which is why I think my OB still wanted to do a D&C even though I was sure I had lost everything). Thinking of you.

Hi Ladies,

I am new to this forum, I have just lost my baby December 30, and I think I would have gone mad if it was not for this website. I have not posted before, but just knowing that other women are going through exactly the same thing has been such a comfort. And to hear your words of encouragement to each other really helped me.

Magda - the same thing happened to me. I had very heavy bleeding on the day I lost my baby, not so much pain, well, nothing I could not take. It only lasted about 3-4 hours and then it was just spotting, so I thought it was all over. Then very light bleeding/spotting the next day and then the next day it was as if I have gotten my period. Regular period bleeding and cramps. I even called my doctor because I was concerned, but she told me it is normal. It lasted about a week.

Ladies, my doctor told me that for my "mental health" I should wait at least 3 months before trying again. But I feel that for my "mental health" I need to try again ASAP. Did anybody try right away? When can I expect O to appear? Normally I get it around day 20, will it be later now?

AJC your chart looks good

Hi luna and welcome , sorry to hear of your loss, do join in

Hey there lovely ladies, its been a long break but i am back and ready to get back into ttc.
    For those who have recieved BFP's - Congrats to you all, i wish you all an uneventfull 9 months.
    For those who have joined us - I am so sorry for your loss, you have come to the right place and we will always be here to lean on for support and encouragement.

As for me...just waiting for AF and then we will start trying.

hugs
    treelo

Hi all,

I am not quite ready to ttc yet, but I have been following everyone's stories and have found lots of hope and inspiration through this thread.

Baby hopes, I am really glad that your scan came back OK. I have read that HCG can vary hugely in early preg, so sometimes a single HCG reading can be difficult to interpret.

It is really great to hear about all of the BFPs- Congratulations!!

Luna, I am really sorry to hear that you have also had a rotten new year. It is good to know that you have found BB for lots of help and support. I feel the same way as you do, and want to ttc ASAP. I was advised to wait until I had one AF, so that it would be easy to calculate the age of my next pregnancy. After my 1st M/C, my cycle was all over the place for about 2 months, but everyone is different so you may go back to your normal cycle straight away. HTH, Good luck.

Hi Magda, I started bleeding on 31.12.07, and a scan on 02.01.08 confirmed that I had miscarried a few weeks earlier. Everything came away as it was supposed to one week ago today, and although the bleeding is less, I am really fed up that it is still ongoing (as are the mild, AF like cramps.) The nurses advised me to do a HPT two weeks after the bleeding stops, to make sure everything is gone. The other thing that I have noticed, is that I still have some pregnancy symptoms (mainly, I dont want to drink coffee, which I loved before being pgt). If you still have pregnancy symptoms, I think that it is unlikely that you are having AF, as your hormone levels will supress it. If you do a HPT and it is still pos, then I think that it is unlikey that you are having AF for the same reasons. Sorry that was a bit waffly, I hope it helps.

Good luck to everyone,
    C. x

Luna: so sorry for your loss. I'll keep you in my prayers.

My docs made me wait 2 cycles, to let the hormones get back to normal and the uterine lining to heal.

Just wanted to pop in and congratulate Lee! Also, good news on the ultrasound baby hopes.

Hope everyone gets a BFP real soon!

Cheers
    Belinda

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast