Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TTC after Miscarriage or Loss ~ January 08

Default TTC after Miscarriage or Loss ~ January 08

Welcome to TTC after Miscarriage or Loss for those of you who have just joined us. We hope your TTC journey is quick and successful. We are sure you will find much loving support from the other women on this challenging journey.

If you have any concerns regarding anything within this thread please email/ PM any of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum (all emails/ PM's are treated equally & confidentially):-

Niliac
    MistyFying and
    Flowerchild

Email addresses can be found here.

Also, don't forget to check out the informative BellyBelly Conception Articles.

The previous thread is here.

Canary - I just wanted to also let you know that you aren't the only one to be having mood swings.
    I have been jumping between crying, shouting and laughing all weekend. I have now had 2 huge fights with DH (though I don't think i am entirely responsible ) and then the next minute we will be best friends again. I think it is normal for our hormones to be all over the place, and couple that with fragile emotions, it makes for a rocky ride.

Well I think I can say that we have started to TTC again. I am not really certain what is happening with my cycle, but I think I might be ovulating at present. We are going to take it casually and see what happens. I do need to talk to my naturopath though, as she wanted me to wait until end of Jan. I realised yesterday that if it makes me feel better to not wait, then that is the right thing to do. I just hope the herbs she has me on won't be a problem for TTCing. I have emaile her to find out, fingers crossed they are okay.

Hope everyone is doing okay today. The weather in Melb is matching my mood - stormy!

Default Katiegirl

Of course you werent responsible with DH, Is it ever our fault.... and even if it is we can always pretend it isnt.

As for trying again after M/C well I havent gone a full cycle yet but charted and know that OV yesterday, temps gone back up today. BD was definately the order of the day. So now we wait but its not a negative wait, If it happens great if it doesnt well at least I will know when AF arrives and when AF arrives I can start fresh anyway.

I have a temps question - does your temp go up after you have ovulated? My naturopath has me doing my temp and I have no idea what it all means. My temp has been around 36.3 for the last 2 days and then this morning was 36.2. The lowest is has gotten was 35.9 last week. 36.3 is the highest it has been so far - only been temping for 2 weeks though.

What a busy thread!

Angel Babies: some girl I went to high school with got preg naturally after she had an IVF baby (and that had been a very long road). You just never know...

Canary: you're not loopy to get babylust. I think it's built into us. Sending a cyberhug for the awkward moment with your friend. and the mood swing thing? oh yeah. been there done that.

ll80: cyberhug for you too

Leigh26: good luck!

nicksterUK: I was 35 when I had my last baby. I'm 40 now and still trying!

Katiegirl: I think I got you confused with someone else LOL! Happens more often as I get older...temp should go up 24 hours after you ovulate.

Katiegirl you should go to Fertility Friend's website, they have all the info you need on temping/charting etc.

Hi ladies
    I am new to the site and just wanted to say that all my 'lurking' over the past week has given me so much hope for the future. everybody is so supportive.

I had no probs at all conceiving with my first two miracles so when I miscarried #3 I was in shock, but with #4 preg couldn't believe it was happening again.

Cos I am getting older (ok I admit it!) I think I have gone a bit obsessive/crazy - I am using the microscope, decided to start temping next cycle (fingers crossed won't need to??!), charting cm, using fertility friend, have just ordered preseed even though my ewcm is fine - the absolute works!!!

I can't believe now that the first 2 pregs I wasn't aware of any of this - I was very lucky.

New year and new babies to you all!!

Hi sam and welcome, sorry for you loss, come and join in.

Welcome Sam I hope your stay here is a short one! come and have a piece of cake...

cyber hug for you too Tempus, just be gentle with me lol.
    busy packing and cleaning all day I am absolutely buggared. Nothing a beer won't fix infact I am on to #3 already
    In a way I am relieved not to be doing this while pg, everything would take so much longer as DP can't organise himself a shower let alone an interstate move IUKWIM.
    Can't wait to be settled in my own house again and start TTC.

Hi to everyone and I hope you have all had a lovely weekend
    ...Laura

good luck with the packing, we moved a year ago, wow we had so much stuff, with having 4 children, we have decided not to move again till most have left home.

Default Sami

Welcome Sami....... breaking out the cyber cake..... chocolated.... mud .... of course.

I too had 2 straight forward pregnancies....... way back when I was a young thing... lol. This is certainly an eye opener. The other 2 pregnancies were taken for granted. Now...... goodness. Its like being in a school learning a subject you know nothing about and the teacher is not very nice. I like you went and brought up all this stuff so I know what the heck I m doing. I dont remember the last time i read and read and read, my eyes at times are blurred. BUT the people on here are amaizing and having the support is addictive.

Laura.... as for hubby not being organised..... I soooooooooo know what you mean last time we moved I had just slipped a disc in my lower back....... invalid...... had the three of them trying to move........ OMG......lock me up and get me out of here....... they were infuriating through their mismanagment of the whole process....... ohhhh yeah i m sort of a bit of a control freak that has to have everything organised.....incase you couldnt tell

hehe I am a bit the same, and end up doing most things myself as I can not wait for someone else to do it when I think it should be done now, so to keep inline with my organised plan.

My last pg was easy too, apart from horrid morning sickness for 6mths was 'text book', can't help but wonder what the next one is going to be like.
    I wasn't so sick with the last one and it didn't stick, so my gauge is if I am not hugging the porcelain throne 24/7, something might go wrong, I will be a nervous wreck!

Default ll80

Ohhh my first one..... projectile.... and without notice. I remember one day folding up all the clean washing...... and wham......... allllllll over it all. :ms:

Well lets hope next time your hugging it, but not too tightly

Angel Babies- TMI!! Lol

Sami- welcome, hope you find comfort and BFP with us x

This is short- am very, very very very.... cheesed off today! Not in the mood to do anything- just want to walk out the house and keep going....

:-(
    I'm sure I'll be fine, will return to you later xx Hugs all

Hi Katie girl and Nickster. Glad to hear that I am not the only one who has been in a foul temper this weekend! Maybe it is a full moon?
    Katie- Have you had your first AF post m/c yet? I have been told to wait for AF before TTC again.
    As i am STILL having bleeding now and then, we werent really doing BD as had been told to wait for the bleeding to stop first. Got sick of that (and most things, really) and decided to do BD anyway. I am not charting, so have no idea whether I have O'd or not. We are not actively TTC, but if it happens, then great. From reading stuff in here, it doesnt seem to do any harm to get UTD without waiting for AF first.
    Sami, nice to meet you. Sorry for your losses. Come and join the third time lucky club!...
    Laura, good luck with your move

Didn't the weekend go quickly?! Only work to look forward to now!

Hi everyone

Welcome Sami - all the best of luck to you

CD 6 today so nothing to report - just excited to be ttc again.

Take care all & hope to see some BFP in here real soon!

Default nickster

Its when you the most peeved that you throw something our way Nickster..... if not through a post then maybe a private message....... Thats what we are all here for to support each other and be there for each other...... and have others there for us.

PM me or MSN..... if not me then someone else.....

We have our joking around sometimes but that doesnt discount where we are and what we are trying to do here or the pain or frustrations with each of us.

LIke this..... AB.......blah blah blah blah...... blah blah blah blah...

And I will be like .....blah blah blah blah..... here have some cake.... blah blah blah

What we are going through is chit...... we are here for one another, we might not have the answer to the situation but one thing we do have is a shoulder to lean on.

yeah Nickster feel free to unload here, big :hugs: hope your feeling better...

as Angel Babies said there is PM and MSN if you need a chat, anyone can feel free to MSN me I am always up for a chat.

Not much to report here other than packing, what is making the packing less tedious is knowing that each day gone is one closer to TTC again

..Laura

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast