Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: TTC after Miscarriage or Loss ~ March 08 #2

danielsgirl--So sorry to hear about your terrible day! I think what your Grandma said was horribly insensitive! It never ceases to amaze me that it's the ones that supposedly love us the most, are the ones that hurt us the most. I've also been told to just "get over it" and "I should be grateful for what I have". People like that just don't understand--and unless it's a person's been through something like that, they just can't understand what it's like. But they should just keep their mouths shut, and keep their opinions to themselves. Thumper's mom once said, "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all"! Danielsgirl, our losses are only a day apart, so I truly feel like I'm right where you are! You're not alone, and very much in my prayers! Hope your day is better today!
    JMG--Thanks for sharing your story. You're right, everyone here is so supportive! It's very comforting to have other women to talk and vent to! Women who actually care and understand exactly what your talking about. Welcome to BB! Hope your stay here is short. Good luck TTC!

JMG, welcome back (i guess!) its terrible to be here but you are right, its a great source of sanity for us!
    well, you and i are TTC buddies, as i am also 7 dpo..i have a long cycle though (33 days), so i wont be testing for a while
    good luck for this cycle

bettyboop: good luck for your big day tomorrow, praying that all goes well for you

PLC: good luck with the countdown, youll be trying again before you know it

jen805: i know how you feel re your cousin. i know you dont want to wish bad things upon her, however it is also really difficult to be happy for her given your current situation. i think it will take time to feel better about this...

mmteacher: glad to hear your feeling better and dont have to have a D & C, its not fun

Fiona: hi, hope you are well too

wow, there are so many people here now, it will take all day to reply to you all. But just know that i am thinking of you all, and praying for lots of BFP's in here so that we can decrease our numbers a bit!

for all the BFP girls , i hope you guys are really trying hard to be positive and enjoying your pregnancies

As for me, im 7 dpo, but wont be testing for another week and a half, as i have a long cycle. Im starting a new job tomorrow, so im a bit nervous..not sure how much time ill have to pop in here, but ill def be thinking of you all....

Cieras mummy Guest

Hi everyone,
    I just wanted to write in and say that I got AF this morning after mc on Feb 29 and D&C on March 4.

I am hoping that that BFP will not be too far away. It took a long 2 years to get the last one.

Good luck to everyone for April. I hope that everyone gets the news that they are hoping for.

Kim

I hope everyone is having a good but lazy Sunday!

Tinak - Thanks for the welcome. My cycle used to be 33-34 days long, but at the moment I've only been back off the pill for around 2 months so things are still settling down for me. It won't be too long before I'm back to that length cycle. with the new job. I hope you have a great first day.

Jen805 and Plc1805 - Thanks for your welcome too. This is what I love about Belly Belly. Everyone is there for each other with inspiring words to help you along in your journey to .

I hope everyone is in a positive mood at the moment and coping with everything life is throwing your way.

Me I'm at 8dpo and have a headache and am tired even after a nice long sleep in this morning so I may go have a little nanna nap and sleep the rest of the afternoon away.

Hi all, keeping a low profile until after O this month so just a quick one. Just wanted to pop in to wish Bettyboop good luck for tomorrow. You just tell your doctor that you are going to have another child and he has to do everything he can to help you make that happen. I really hope that things go your way, we'll all be thinking of you. Good luck

Hi everyone, hope your all going ok on your journeys. AF was due yesterday but has not shown yet. I would like to think that im late because im pregnant but i doubt it very much. We only BD once and it was 2 days before O (or when i thought i O'd). I did a test on Thursday because i was having a flu shot and it was negative, so i had the shot. Im really worried now that if i am, and that really is a long shot, but if i am, i may have harmed it already.
    To tell you the truth, im sort of putting of doing another test because its sort of nice to actually be late and think maybe its a possiblity.
    I dont really have any symptoms so im sure its just my stupid cycle being unpredictable again.

I thought a few times that AF was here but it was just alot of CM, which is really confusing me.

Anyway i will keep my fingers crossed.

hugs
    treelo

tina k--Good luck with the new job! Hope it works out really well for you--maybe take your mind off a few things! Hope it's a quick week & 1/2 for you!

Cieras mummy--So sorry to hear about AF Praying for a BFP for you for April! Remember, miracles CAN happen!

treelo--Praying for you that AF won't show and you'll get your BFP! Remember it only takes once! And since it was only 2 days before O, maybe you'll be blessed with a beautiful girl! Good luck!

Hey, I've got a question... How does everyone list their names, kids, etc.. on the bottom of each page? And the little angels and other cute icons, where do those come from? Never could figure that out. Thanks for the help!

Default I just Couldn't Help It!

Hello everyone...

Tina K~Good luck with your new job-hope it is a good low stress job!

Canary~I decided not to go to the baby shower-I think my friend should understand and if not then not much of a friend. I think it would be too hard right now...I am so glad that you had a good time on your trip-I hope that you conceived while you were there!!!

Cieras mummy~Sorry to hear about AF-darn her!

JMG~Hope your headaches and sleepiness are pregnancy sypmtoms and you get a BFP this month!

Jen805~To get a signature, go to User profile at top left of page and click...Go down to Edit Signature...Then you can write in everything you want to show up and add the little pictures and you will be all set-it will be added to the bottom of each post after that! Good Luck!

AFM~Well, as the title of my post states, I just couldn't wait...This week I got confirmation that my blood work was normal and I haven't had any bleeding at all since over a week ago. Friday night was the first time DH and I BD'd and then on Saturday I noticed EWCM all day and especially in the evening....I had said to my husband that I wanted to wait one cycle but technically since I had no D&C we could try right away. So last night, I looked at him and new I couldn't wait...I did an OPK test last night and it was not peak but we BD anyway since the EWCM was there. This morning OPK was VERY positive! So I actually ovulated on my own without Clomid for the first time-so we have to try! So I told DH about the OPK and he said we better BD one more time tonight just in case...I am trying not to get my hopes up-but I can't help but at least feel some excitement that I was able to O on my own! So we will BD tonight and then officially be on the TWW tomorrow. Praying that the road back to a BFP will be a short one!

ah yes....confirmation this morning that it was just my stupid cycle. AF is here, although only light, im sure she will be normal by this afternoon.

take care all
    treelo

Magda Guest

Hi Ladies,

I am sorry again do not have time to post personals, have to work on my taxes. But I wanted to wish Bettyboop GL with op tomorrow. I hope that you where able to relax over the weekend to bring blood pressure down.

MMTeacher, congratulations on O'ing without clomid. You go girl.

Treelo, sorry AF showed up.

I want to thank everyone who wished me congratulations on my BFP.

As for me I have been feeling, cramps and I am just going crazy with every little thing I feel. I go to the ob tomorrow.

Have a great evening Ladies.

Natty Guest

Hi Everyone

Couldnt get to the computer over the weekend and flat out busy at work. Just wanted to say hi, hope you are all going ok and wishing you lots of luck for those of you "O"ing or in the TWW.

Bettyboop - good luck with everything.

Magda - are you ok hun? You said you were goint to your ob today....

Natty

Hi again

mmteacher - thanks for the good vibes. Again I have had an all day headache and just been feeling really off. No other symptoms though, and I do always feel crappy the week before AF anyway. though. for you for ovulating unassisted. Maybe your body is getting itself ready for a this month. Good Luck with your tww.

treelo - Sorry to hear AF has visited you. I hope April brings you more luck in your tcc journey.

cieras mummy - Again same to you sorry to here your AF has popped in for a visit. I hope April is a more positive month for all of us here.

I hope everyone else has had a good day. to you all.

mmteacher--Thanks for the tip on the signature! I guess I'll find out once this posts whether it worked or not.

Magda--Congrats on the BFP--good luck with your ob appt.

AFM--AAAAAAGGGGGG! On my last trip to the bathroom before bed last night AF made her presence known. Was pretty bummed, although I read yesterday that you can't even get pg if the hgc hormone isn't down to 0. I've never charted my cycles before, and was wondering whether last night would begin day 1 of my cycle (since AF didn't show up until 10 p.m.) or if today would be day 1. Anyone have any ideas? There goes any plans of me having a baby this year! AF should be shot!

mmteacher--Thanks for the tip on the signature! I guess I'll find out once this posts whether it worked or not.

AFM--AAAAAAGGGGGG! On my last trip to the bathroom before bed last night AF made her presence known. Was pretty bummed, although I read yesterday that you can't even get pg if the hgc hormone isn't down to 0. I've never charted my cycles before, and was wondering whether last night would begin day 1 of my cycle (since AF didn't show up until 10 p.m.) or if today would be day 1. Anyone have any ideas? There goes any plans of me having a baby this year! AF should be shot!

Sorry for the multiple messages! Thought my computer wasn't working, was taking a long time to post my reply. Obviously it WAS working--sorry guys! lol...

jen - so sorry about af - the witch! as for cycle days, if I got af late in the evening and it was light, I would go with the day after as day 1 when presumably it would get heavier. But the other gaks may have other thoughts on the subject.... chin up hun!

JMG - hope ur feeling somewhat better

mmteacher - yes, very well done for o-ing on ur own hope that's a good sign for things to come...

treelo - so sorry also re af - boo the witch!

natty, katie, berecca, nickster, brockstar and magda - hope ur all doing ok

jodsan - hope all is going well in the bd-ing dept

cieras mummy - yay for af only so that you can resume the path to ur dream - yes, april has got to be a lucky month

tina - honey hope ur doing well at ur new job

betty - hope ur recovering ok, sweet

hi to canary, pash, danielsgirl, tempus, mel a, fiona, ajc, ll80, prayingandhoping, smilanatu, trac73, mollycat, jbm and, of course, bday buddy!!! for us all....

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast