Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: TTC after Miscarriage or Loss ~ March 08 #2

Hi ladies, just wanted to pop in and say hi. We went down the shore to get away from it all, and trust me, it's the land of no internet! I'll have to go back and read all the posts!

Two days till I POAS...ugh.

Hello Ladies

It is so hard to catch up with what everyone is doing at the moment as there seems to be alot going on.
    Betty - Hope you are doing ok after your op my thoughts are with you
    plc1805 - Hello to you how you doing?
    To all the BPF's i hope you are all doing well and staying calm and all you tummys are growing big and healthy babies
    To all the Newies - Welcome i hope your visit here is short but supportive.

AFM - Well my AF is due on Sat and i don't know whether to wait to POAS then or do it now as part of me is showing some signs but then i am scared also as i could just be hoping for it badly. Any suggestions would love to hear from you all...........
    is spread around for everyone

Magda Guest

Hi Ladies,

Hope everyone is doing well.

Trac73: My period was due today, Monday and I POAS last Wed. It was the same senario last time as well. So if AF is due on Sat try testing on Monday, which is today, but since it is late then Tuesday. GL!!!! Hope this helps.

Jen805: Thank you. You should try Fertility Friend for charting, I never charted until m/c and the wonderful ladies here suggested FF and it helped me out alot. Don't worry my dear you will have an early 09 baby.

Natty: How are you doing? I went to the ob today and they did a POAS which came BFP and I have to go for bloot test, I couldn't do it today so I will get it done on Wed. And he increased my dosage of Folic Acid to 4 mcg a day. It is still to early to do anything else, they actually got a good laugh with me when I told them the last day of my period was 3/3, the dr said I was making the pg test company rich.

Anyways, hubby and I don't want to tell people. But today I was talking to my friend who I told you guys about before, 42 yrs old today single mom, unemployed with a 20 month old baby. For some reason which I can just attribute to jealousy she doesn't want me to have a baby. Now mind you I just told her last week that I still want a baby. Well today we were talking on the phone I was exhausted and kept yawning and she says "I hope you're not pregnant". I was so upset by that comment. I do not plan on telling her or others about this pg until I am 5 months and have had all of my testing done. I am so tired of people being so vicious.

Anyways have a good night ladies.

Megda - what an insensitive comment!

Trac - GL whatever you decide. Me personnally I like to wait until af is overdue to poas as I find that single lonely line just gutting. But.... if it is going to be those gorgeous two pink lines then you could be missing out on days being pregnant. It's a tough one to answer.

TM - GL ! ! !

jen805. Sorry about af arriving.

Treelo - sorry about af arriving. At least your cycle is ok (no concellation I know) it would be really stressful if af didn't come and not pg either. My cycle went out of sync last year and it was soooo stressful.

mmteacher - hope this month is your lucky one.

cierasmummy - sorry about af. Wishing you a BFP next time.

Good luck everyone in tww.

Me - think I'm about to O. Went to loo and for the first time ever had ewcm when I wiped (sorry tmi but I'm excited). Only cd13 too so looks like the clomid is working. If I'm not about to O I'll be back tomorrow complaining about my stupid cycle. I also feel a little bloated, tender breasts etc so I'm hoping that am O'ing.

for everyone!!!!!

hi , hope you are all doing ok, my opp went really well the doc was really please so we will have to wait afew month and fingers crossed it will happen. thankyou all for getting me through the last 6 months .xxx

plc1805--Thanks for the info! Always good to be accurate with things like this! Hope things are going well for you!

Betty. Well done for getting through the op. It is great to hear that it all went well, you sound more relaxed today. Fingers crossed for a BFP really soon.
    Magda, all I can say is that your friend must have many things wrong with her life not to wish you all of the happiness in the world. You could either pity her, or just stop thinking of her as a friend, that way she will stop dissappointing you. I am sure that there will be plenty of people in your life who are happy for you when the time comes to tell them your great news.

TM and Trac - Hoping for some BFPs really soon!

I am not feeling very pgt at the mo. You know when you 'just know' that something is going to happen? Well, I 'just know' that this is not the month for me. It's OK though, when AF gets here in 8 days, I'll toast her in with a nice glass of red wine and think 'To April'. By the way guys, thanks for your advice on surviving the 2ww. I am so much calmer than last month!
    Take care all!

G'morning all - been up for ages on account of not getting back to sleep after a nightmare about spiders in their webs and then chasing me.... tried to google it for some meaning but am none the wiser - so here I am on BB

Magda - I'm thinking that ur friend is ur friend for a reason so am not about to question that so all i have to say is that this lady sounds like she has some "issues" like u and others have eluded to and i don't think she is the type of person you need to be around at the mo. you need to draw on life's positives and this person is dragging u down and perhaps making you lose sight of how wonderful life is for you right now. Sweet - u r pg - so wear that badge with honour!! Sheesh - i just can't get over some people and their insensitivities...mutter...mutter....mutter.... huge huge !!

Trac - with all the people in here, it is easy to lose trtack of what is actually going on. I hope i have this right but how is ur dad going with his treatment?

Canary - sweet - i know that feeling but u seem to be ok (iykwim) and i am so glad that ur TWW has been ok also for you. It aint over til AF shows of course - but in the event of AF, I will join you for a cyber vino!!!

AJC - oh!!! hope ur o-ing !!!!

betty - so very very very very pleased op went well - let the prayers and bd-ing (when ok to) begin!!!!

tempus - for tomorrow!!!!!

Hey everyone else - hugs to you all.

AFM, 13 days to go before we can TTC again - hopefully - and then light will definitely be on!!!

Hi all! Just wanted to wish you all well and throw a few tonnes of around for those about to POAS (everything's crossed!) and TWW, plus those of you who are hoping to make April your month
    Well, this is me SERIOUSLY!! Have made it past the dreaded 11 weeks (personally agonising to get this far) only to find a confusion over my dates! I asked the midwife if she could try to hear the heartbeat (was so very anxious this week) and she said it probably wouldn't pick up at 10-11 weeks but she would try...so there it was, good and strong on the left side. She said 'you must be 16 weeks- your uterus is measuring at 16weeks' I said 'impossible' and then she said 'I'll listen to the heartbeat again because bubs seems quite high up, I'm sure you're measuring at 16 weeks not 11' only this time the heartbeat was on the right hand side' so bubs either moved damned fast....or it's more than one bub!! She started laughing and saying 'well that would explain enlarged uterus' (I just had gob open and closing like a goldfish) and we've got ultrasound booked for next Thursday. So now I just wait and see. Oh blimey!
    Am thrilled to get this far, and to hear the heartbeat so strongly, but I really can't see how I can be 16 weeks when the BFN's popped up frequently, and the BFP was a week later than I thought it might be.... hmmmm puzzling....
    will keep you posted whether it's one advanced pg, or a HUGE fat bub, or more than 1 (11weeks+) of course xx
    Believe me, the health service here is in no rush to provide quick answers!
    Love n hugs all, am always thinking of you and looking out for BFP's (congrats Magda- don't fret about your so-called pal, sounds like she is a right whinge bag and you're better off without people like her! x)
    Last edited by nicksterUK; April 2nd, 2008 at 06:29 AM.

:Good Morning to Everyone

plc1850 -Thanks for asking about Dad... He is doing ok with his treatment, we found out yesterday his treatment has been extended to May but lets just hope the extra radiation gets the little b******s. He appears well other than a little bit of sleepiness and a few pains in his belly he is ok.

Magda - I cannot believe a friend would say such a thing take care of yourself and i hope a BFP appears really soon

Betty -glad to hear the op went well for a BFP soon.

Nickstar -How exciting maybe being further than you thought or more than one. I am glad you were able to hear the heartbeat and you have made it through the dreaded 11 weeks. Take Care of yourself and your little bundle of joy

HI the everyone else.

AFM - Well i woke this morning and had to know, so i POAS and before my eyes i received a Oh my Gosh what a surprise. I could not believe it. I would only be about 3 and a half weeks but wow i am so excited and so is my DH. We are going to have a Christmas gift. Will ring family today mum, dad, inlaws and sister but other than that we have decided not to tell anyone until 12 weeks. Keeping that this one is a stickyvibesgirl:

Keeping my for everyone else, i am thinking of you all

YAY!!!!! TRAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!! We have another win for the team!!!!! Well done and congrats to both you and DH!! and lots of rest too cos we want a sticky sticky bub!!!!!!!!!!!

trac wow that is great news congrats

Time for a new thread ladies. Here you go

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789