Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: TTC after Miscarriage or Loss ~ NOV/DEC 07

Magda - sorry to hear about your loss! i have been through that twice and i know its not nice! 1st time round i was told the same as u and was told to wait it out for nature to take its course - however couldnt wait and didnt want too so i had DnC - 2nd time round it seemed to happen naturally however stressed until AF arrived as i was worried maybe it all didnt pass - wanted to have anothe DnC but was no need!
    as bad as it sound i hope the wait isnt too long for you - just so you can start trying again!

As for charting - i have just started that - still finding it a little confusing - however i think i just stress and worry too much! there is acutally a forum for charting that might help u!
    what questions did u have on it? maybe i can help! if not there will be heaps of lovely ladies in here that will be able to help!

magda- sorry to hear your sad news, you have come the the right place, everybody has been great support . sending you a big hug

i find charting good , and it has given me hope.

baby hopes - congratulations on your BFP!

bettyboop - good luck with your next HPT, hopefully it's a darker line, so you know what is going on

magda - sorry that you have joined us Fertility Friend is a great website to use to start charting your cycle, most people on here have a link to it in their signature, so you can register for free and use a basic account, or pay for extra features (which is what i do) - but start with the basic account to get familiar with it.

hj - glad I wasn't the only one stuck at work today lol - you are on CD14, so very close to what you thought.

hi to everyone else - hope you are on holidays and not slaving away at work

hi magda so sorry for your loss hope your stay is short hugsxx

thankyou for all the well wishes girls i am really happy about it but very nervious at the same time

Magda Guest

Hi Ladies,

Thank you all for welcoming me into your group.

BABY HOPES, Congratulations!!!, that is awesome. Listen I know it is hard, but you have to stay focused on eating right doing all of the things that you have to,take your prenatal vits and get enough rest, meditate and stay positive. Try not to think about it to much. Please do not let negativity creep into your mind, as soon as it does chase it away with good thoughts. Keep a journal about how you feel physically everyday. I hope I have sprinkled a little hope your way today as you have for me.

Miss BELINDA77, Thank you. I actually stumbled on to the ff website in oct when I started ttc and it gave me the 3 most fertile days and when I would ovulate. so I did it oct and nov and that is when I got preg. But I had a etopic pg 21 yrs ago and I lost my right tube. I had both my kids with my left and also had an etopic with my left tube in between my kids. That one was caught on time and my tube repaired itself. My kids where actually not planned they were plesant acidents. But now that I am planning a child I am wondering if I only have one tube do I only ovulate every other month?

Also just because I am losing this baby I thought maybe I should start learning how to acutally know when I ovulate,just because I don't have much time, I want to have a baby in 2008 or early 2009 by then I will be 42. Sorry ladies if I sound crazed but I guess right now I am.

HJ1981, Thank you, I am going to go to the forum on this site to see if I can learn how to track ovulation.

BETTYBOOP, Thanks for the hug really need it right now.

Have a great day everyone.

hi ladies
    I was wondering if anybody can help me with some information, I've woken up this morning with the worst pain that AF has ever given me, I have always had bad cramping until my pregnancy and would normally have one day a month off work due to it. I had a D&C last month and I was wondering if it is normal to have such painful cramping attatched to the return of AF after this procedure .I am excited that AF returned so quickly( even though I wish it could be a little less painful) hopefully it means that we can start trying agin in February once our clinic opens up again after christmas/newyear

I got a blood test yesterday hcg is 2 BFN , now my temp has droped now i will wait for AF to arrive, felling really sad , stupid test

Hi Hj & Baby Hopes - thanks for thinking of me yesterday. Am going ok - no more bleeding, no more cramping, but no symptoms so still not getting my hopes up. I've been umming & ahhing about whether to go get another BT, but my GP is on leave, and after my last experience in Oct with a locum GP, I would rather just forget about it. I get my BT results today from a week ago, but they're going to mean nothing now. DH & I fly down to VIC on Sunday, so there's not a lot I'm going to be able to do over the next week anyway. Although it brings back bad memories of the chem pg when we were away in October. I'm going to just 'be patient' and pray that I hold onto it until the 7 week OB appointment where I'll hopefully see a fetal pole. DH & I are resigned to the fact that there's not a lot we can do at this stage until I get into see OB. But thank you again for your thoughts and support. Hj - I hope you are going ok - where are you up to with the testing for prog deficiency? Have you got any results back yet? Baby Hopes - I can understand how worried you are; but know that you are not alone in this journey...I think every one of us in this forum will go through the same anxiety and fear in the early stages. I'm just so thankful that I stumbled across this website and this forum and this irreplaceable group of women who have been so supportive.

Madga - I'm so sorry that you have also had to go through the pain of losing a little one so early. You will find that the ladies on these forums are invaluable in their support and advice to help you through this difficult time. I have been charting using Fertility Friend since my miscarriage in July, and I have found it to be extremely helpful & accurate. It has helped me to fall pg twice since my loss in July, but sadly one of those was a chemical pregnancy. I paid for an upgrade as there are many features in the upgraded FF program that help track and predict your fertile period a lot better than the free program - i.e. upgraded program gives you a lot more information (if this is what you are wanting). I hope that your journey through these TTC forums is a quick one - you certainly have a positive attitude which is half the battle, a battle that I don't go very well in most of the time.

Betty Boop - I'm so sorry that your BT came back with those results - I don't know much about BT results, but are those results suggesting that you had a "chemical pregnancy" -i.e. you did have a BFP but now it's BFN? In any case, I hope AF speedily returns so that you can start TTC again. We're here for you.

Blizz - My 1st AF following D&C wasn't any different in pain intensity than normal AF, but I know it can be different for everyone. I guess if the pain is really quite severe or if you are worried about it, you should think about going back to your GP or OB if you can to check that you don't have an infection. I know it's difficult at this time of year because a lot of places are closed or doctors are on leave, but it may just pay to get yourself checked out if you've got time.

As for me, no symptoms whatsoever...am not feeling pregnant, so am just playing the waiting game. DH & I are not allowing ourselves to get our hopes up. I'm heading down to VIC with DH for a few days, so that will be a distraction at least. Will catch up again sometime soon.

HELLO EVERYONE & HOPE YOUR CHRISTMAS WAS MERRY

WOW Such a lot has happened over the past few days

Congratulatins BABY HOPES I am so very excited for you - what
    a terrific Christmas Present - let us know when you are due !!

kaib - It is Ok - a lot of people bleed and still go onto having a H & H Pregnancy
    a good friend of mine had heaps of it and was OK - but I can so very much
    understand that with our history it is a stress - It has stopped so that is
    great so just enjoy time with your DH - hugs to you x

bettyboop - uuuggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!! You poor thing - lets hope AF comes
    so you can get on with TTC xx

hj1981 - how are you ??? I forgot to mention that with temping while shiftworking I was told that as long as you have been asleep for one hour before taking temp (before you get up) you can consider that your basal body temp - so it doesnt matter if you get up early to go to work etc..so long as you temp as you wake up you are getting an accurate measurement. CD14 - cool hoope you get to bd over the next few days

Magda - Sorry to hear of your loss - I agree Fertility Friend is an excellent site to learn how to track your cycle. Wishing you the very best x

blizz - Hi there - I think my first AF after MC was rather heavy and had a bit of clotting too so it was a little more crampy than usual - so it sounds OK.
    Can you possibly ring your local hospital and ask to speak to a midwife or nurse in the emergency department for some advice if your own clinic is not open?

I am going fine just coming to the end of my TTW trying to be strong and not test before AF is due !!! My bbs were really sore earlier in the cycle and now not so much so that is a bit of a downer - so not overly conifdent but you never never know.
    Last edited by AnnaBelle; December 29th, 2007 at 12:08 AM.

Magda Guest

Hi Kaib,

Thank you for your last msg. You know Kaib I have to try to keep a good attitude or else I will go crazy. I am having a really bad day today, I feel really sad and this waiting is driving me nuts. I don't want to say anything to my husband because I don't want him to not want to try again so that I don't have to go through this. I am just trying to think of the Secret, we usually spend most of our time thiniking about the things that we don't want so that is what we put out to the universe. So now I have to think about what I want a healthy baby girl, this is what I have to put out there to the universe.

I am so sorry that you are going through this period of waiting and uncertainty, I know that it is very difficult. But try to keep your mind busy with other thoughts, at least you get to go away with your husband try to enjoy.

Hi ladies, I usually post in late term m/c, but thought I would drop in.

Baby Hopes - Big Congrats!! great way to end 2007

Bettyboop - I am so sorry about your BFN. Hoping AF visits you soon.

Kaib - I will be praying for you. try to stay positive.

As for me I think AF is coming (6 weeks post m/c) It is very light right now and I am not sure if it is really her or just a reaction from me taking so much ibprofen for my back. another joy of my m/c is I have joint disfunction in my back. anyway. merry belated christmas and an early happy new year.

hi girls
    big thankyou to you all for your well wishes you have all helped me so much and are truely amazing women i know i wouldn't be were i am now without your support

kaib i have my fingers crossed you have a happy and healthy bub sending you a big hugs take care of yrself and try not to stress i know that it's no easy xx

bettyboop truely sorry for your bfn thinking of you

hi magda i know the waiting does tend to drive you crazy sometimes but remember the girls on here are truely amazing and you will get lots of support to help you through

annabelle goodluck with testing you never know i didn't have any syptoms at all i truely though my af was comming for sure fingers crossed

big hello to hj missbelinda and everyone else i have missed hope you all had a good crissy

sending you your big hugs and thinking of you are xx

Missbelinda - How are u today? How was work? sometimes it horrible having too be at work! cant wait to be a stay at home mum for a bit - although i do believe that will have its moments too! hahaha - im on a night shift tonight! working 2100-0700 - i hate night shifts! but shhhh im not planning on staying the whole night! heheh

BabyHopes - how are u going? still over the moon with your bfp??? how far do u think u are? im so happy for u!

Bettyboop - sorry to hear bout the Blood test - u had a hcg of 2 - what does that mean? im with Kaib i think thats a bit weird! Bring on AF for u!

Kaib - im really feeling for you! i dont know what to say - i do hope its just a cheeky bub giving u a hard time already! But like u say - there isnt anything u can do so try not too let it upset you and worry u too much! leave the worrying for me! heheh - im good at that! - u just go away to vic and enjoy ur trip! is it a holiday? as for me im just trying not too think about this cycle too much - i hate charting cause it makes me a bit obsessive and stresses me more i am finding! - my first lot of blood test were all good - still waiting on results of chromosomes - go for more blood test every 2nd day starting from 3 days after my PEAK day - but i have no idea when that day is! haha so its going to be interesting! this lot of bloods will monitor my progesterone and oestogen (however that is spelt) so hopefully they will be fine -actually im wouldnt mind if it is a progesterone problem cause than they will know how to fix it!
    Anyways - take care of yourself! and try and think positive - u and me are both going to be third time lucky! :fingerscrossed:

Anthonysmom - bring on af for u! 6wks is a long wait!

Magda - did u check out that thread - did it help u at all?

Hello to everyone that i may of missed - bit busy in here at work tonight - i hate working friday nights!

Blizz - sorry cant help you there - after both my MC i didnt get any pain - u should be able to ring the hospital and they should be able to give u some information - its a good thing that AF is back tho!

Magda Guest

Hi HJ

I went to the site and saw that there is a free class on charting I am going to have to take that. But from what I gather I have to take my temp every morning before getting out of bed and it should be done at the same time every am. And temp is 96-99 for the first half of the cycle and right after ov the temp will be slightly higher for the remainder of the cycle. With the first day of high temp being right after ovulation. Is that right?

I am going to take my temp every morning with my digital ear themometer and write it into a calendar and see what happens.

Thanks so much.

Magda - yep all sounds all about right! - however as yucky as it sounds apparently your temps are more accurate if you take it vaginally! - and yes your suppose to take them at the same time everyday - however if ur a shift worker like me than u take it after your main sleep for the day! Temp is mean to go up after Ovulation - and i think it goes down around time for AF unless your pregnant than i think it stays up! however im still learning all this too! im sure if im wrong than someone will correct me!
    Goodluck with it all! and what are u doing up so early?

Hi ladies, time for your new thread. Here you go.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678