Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: TTC after Miscarriage or Loss ~ October 07 #3

Hi Spring Angel, my GP told me that anything less than HCG 5 is considered 'normal' for any non-pregnant woman. So if it's 2 then I personally wouldn't be concerned at all. Best of luck to your friend, it's a difficult time as most of us in here are unfortunatley all too familiar with. Hope this info helps your friend.

Satya - that's lovely news I'm glad you can start to relax now. Best wishes.

AJC: Thanks sweetie for your reply, I'll let her know.

Do you know if she has to go back to 0 to get her AF?

Spring

Thanks everyone - Like everyone says, it's not over until AF arrives and I still don't feel like AF is coming anytime soon.. Today I'm a day overdue, and if AF doesn't arrive today, I'll be testing tomorrow with FMU
    Thanks again everyone

Spring,

Hello in here !!

I never had my hcg levels tested after my d&C - but - my AF returned exactly 6 weeks later (which is on average the norm) - and I got straight back into it. I may have O'd before that first AF, but didn't conceive. Tell your friend, she won't have long to wait for AF - my OB (who is fantastic, and one of the few I completely trust) said it was fine for us to ttc straight away, and that there would be no advantage in waiting (although, as you know, our reason for the d&C, brought up more issues for us than most). I understand how your friend feels, she will get there soon.

Lee xo

Hey Spring,

Back a few months ago when I was 3 or 4 days late for AF and went to have BT done cause was getting neg HPTs, my HCG levels came back at 2 and I was told that means a negative test. I was lead to believe that all women have HCG in their system, but only a small number.

I would say that your friend can consider herself back to "normal". Tell her good luck with her TTC journey.

Mel

Thanks a bunch Lee and Mel, I knew you guys would have the answers.

Mwah
    Spring

Hi all,

Really busy and have been missing my fix of bb!!

Lizjess - Thinking of you - hope it goes your way dear girl
    Best of luck testing in the morning - fingers crossed for you!!

satya - very very exciting - everything sounds perfect congratulations

bettyboop - how about you - what's happening - are you going to test too

Hi Penny, STARRYSKY, treelo, beaksie - thinking of you all and everyone else a big hello too.
    I am on cd 7 so nothing much to tell - catch you all later
    AnnaBelle

hello girls

lizjessie sorry about the bfn hope u end up getting a bfp fingers crossed

satya congrats on your little bubba hope u have a happy and healthy 9mnths

starrysky how are u good i hope

bettyboop penny treelo & becksie a big hello to u all and goodluck

as for me i am just waiting now have been really tired and goin to the toilet heaps but i am really not thinking much of it atm the crankyness tends to tell me af will arrive this mnth

cya all later
    hugs xx

Hiya everyone, I've been lurking a bit, but just thought I'd pop in for a bit.

SpringAngel That's a really low HCG level, and I wouldn't worry about it. But for peace of mind, your friend could ask the ob about the histopathology report. I think they do it after every D&C. It will prove that the pg wasn't molar and that everything will be back to normal before she know it (if its not already normal that is).

LJ - there is always hope! like you said its not over till AF arrives!

I dont know whether to start trying again now or wait till i see OB on the 26th to see if anything is wrong with me that could of caused MC #2 - Any recommendations?
    Does anyone know if you can count first day of MC as first day of AF?

hj - When I entered m/c into ff, it restarted my cycle as CD1 - however, I don't really think it would have been classified as the first day of AF, because it wasn't a real cycle for me, personally.

Hi to everyone else. Just stalking you all to see if there is any BFP news this morning

Hello everbody,

YES I AM DYING TO KNOW IF THERE IS ANY NEWS YET ON lizjessie and bettyboop - have you tested yet????

Hi missbelinda good to see you ..

hj1981 - sorry to hear of your 2nd M/C - you must be feeling very confused - it is such a hard time..if I could suggest giving your OB a call maybe that will ease your worries until you see him/her on the 26th..advice over the phone may help at this time.
    Personally I waited until I got my first AF after my m/c before TTC again - but just go with what your OB says cause he/she knows you HTH

hi babyhopes - thinking of you and hope AF stays away for you this month.

I am Ok just crusing along cd9 of my cycle so not much else to tell.

Have a great day girls

AnnaBelle

LMAO AnnaBelle

Well, I haven't caved yet - although I don't feel like AF is on it's way still.. So FF has said that 19th I should test, and that is when I will test I really wanna test earlier, but I know I can't - because I've got no cash on me and my tests I ordered have only just been sent yesterday!
    If all else goes well, I'll be testing on Monday!

they think my levels are still high after the D&C and they have not gone right down yet, they were at 100 last week and i had another BT today and i have to wait till monday , they are very slow to get back to normal, dont you think?

Hi everybody,

No much to report here, just the TWW. I never have any symptoms until later, so I kind of have to wait it out to see if AF arrives or not
    LisJessie - fingers crossed for Monday, hope you get a BFP
    Bettyboop - I haven't got a clue about the blood levels, I never got tested after my D&C... Sorry I can't help with that.
    Babyhopes - hopefully you are wrong about the crankyness and AF stays away for you.
    Satya - congrats on your good test results and enjoy the pregnancy!
    Hello to Lee, Pash, hj1981, treelo, missbelinda and everyone else

Hi to all,

It's good to see everyone is doing so well. I haven't posted for ages, decided to go through the ttw on my own in silence. Well, it's day 32, no AF as yet. I have done 2 hpt and had a faint positive on day 29 with confirm and another stronger positive with pregnosis today!!!!!! I still can't believe it. I will have a bt on monday and if that come back positive then i'll start actually thinking i'm pregnant. I have heard so many stories of friends getting false positives. I feel nervous about being pregnant already.

Lizjessie and Penny i hope you both get bfp 2!
    Satya - i hope i get great numbers on my bt like you did! Congrats!
    Big hello to Annabelle, Starrysky, beaksie - how are you all doing?

Thanks heaps for listening and the support

bunny's mum- wow how exciting

Hi bunny's mum,

THAT IS AWESOME NEWS CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

AnnaBelle
    xo

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast