Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: TTC after Miscarriage or Loss ~ October 07 #3

Hi everyone,

I just thought I'd pop my head back in here now we are TTC again after my last m/c. AF returned just short of 6 weeks after my D&C and I have taken my Clomid tabs and we are all ready to go for this month - just waiting to O.

I don't know how much I'll post because I'm trying really hard to stay relaxed about TTC this time around, but I'll probably lurk in here and post occasionally Fingers crossed we fall in the next couple of cycles because that's about as long as my ob wants me to take the Clomid for Don't know what will happen after that - don't really want to think about that yet!

All the best to everyone xx

Hi everyone,

lizjessie - how are you?????????? Thinking of you testing!!

megsmum - welcome back and all the very best to you

cd 12 today so this week will be hopefully O week!!

Have a great Monday girls

Anna

Hi everyone! Just wanted to drop in and say a big Hi!!!! Hope you're all wonderful.
    Nothing to report on my end, I'm pretty preoccupied with our move in a few weeks so TTC is officially off the agenda for us till after the New Year. Mind you, when you're relaxed and not obsessing over it, it's more likely to happen (in past experience anyway).
    Just wanted you all to know Im thinking of you, and I still pop in most days just to see how you're doing, I just probably wont be posting much for a bit. Hoping Santa brings you all a nice BFP for christmas. Take care.
    Beaksie XXX

hello! hope everyon had a fantastic weekend.

lizjessiewell??? whats happening, you have us all in suspense I am sure.

lee and mel1977 hiya girls how are yas?

annabelle dear girl, are you always on here? I think you have posted more than anyone lately!thats not a bad thing, just an observation best of luck this cycle!

megsmum welcome back!good luck with ttc, its easier to say than do isnt it?

bunnysmum wow! how exciting, hope the bt goes alright today, so when do you get the results back ?? let us know.....fingers crossed.

penny hows it going?fingers crossed for you too hun,best of luck.

babyhopeshope you are good,

bettyboop I dont know if thats slow or not, I didnt get tested either after my d&c, but I did do a poas about a week after and it still came up very faintly positive, have the docs given you an reason as to why they are still high?

hj1981 hi hun, how are you? personally I wouldnt count bleeding after mc as af unless it was a natural mc and occurred around the same time as af would. jmo though, I wouldnt give up trying.

pash and missbelinda if you guys are out there.... hello!! hope you are both keeping well and optimistic.

treelo where are you sweetie? beaksie have you deserted me? oh maybe you are moving.... I totally forgot about that!

anyone I have missed, my sincerest appologies, I wish you all the best of luck for a BFP before christmas.
    my bbs are very sore atm, hmmmm, dont know what thats about.
    nothing else to speak of really, lots of bd, lets just hope all those various factors come together to produce a bfp for me.
    hehehe one can only hope.
    xxxx

Hi everyone,
    Just quickly popping in to wish everyone a good start to the week!
    LizJessie - hope you get your HPTs in the mail today so that you can test! Let us know ....
    Megsmum - good luck with ttc this month!!! I am trying to stay relaxed about ttc too, especially because Xmas would have been my due date (another thing apart from the inlaws to not look forward to this Xmas ).
    Bunnysmum - terrific news, congratulations . Good luck for the bt today!!!
    Starrysky - wow what a great long post! Fingers crossed for you, a BFP before Christmas would be nice wouldn't it!?
    Big hellos to Annabelle, Beaksie and Bettyboop!!
    Where is everyone else? In the 2WW support?

hi everyone, well I find out wednesday if baby number three is on the way.
    would be a nice christmas present for us, wouldn't it!!

good luck to all.

Thanks everyone! Still don't have the HPTs in the mail yet - although the postie hasn't arrived yet.. I'm waiting with baited breath too - My boobs are SOOOOOOOO sore today too! My whole tummy is cramping too, but not the 'AF' cramping.
    I checked my cervical position while DF was asleep last night, and it was rather open and VERY soft! This morning I woke up and it's still open and still soft - Here's my fingers crossed that they come in the mail today! If not, I'm going to have to march myself down to the shopping center and buy another test (and maybe do it there if I can't be bothered waiting until I get home :P)

Oh! And last night I had one HELLUVA dream!
    I had this dream that DF and I sat down and had a little talk and I told him that I was overdue for AF (lately AF has been spot on for me - since the m/c anyways) Anyways, he marched me straight to the shops and bought me a two pack of the 'confirm' tests. Took it home and got two very strong lines on both of them!
    Remember how last week (or the week before, I can't remember) I had a dream that I had a faint BFP? Well, AF hasn't arrived since that dream and I'm now dreaming of a strong BFP?! Maybe it's a sign?!

wow, good luck!!
    sending you baby vibes

Starrysky - Im here hun, just not posting as much over the tww as it tends to do my head in.
    Im really hoping that i get a bfp this time, otherwise im going to start on my tattoo, it will take 4 hours so im going to split it into two sittings, one for the outline and one for the colour.

Hi to every, i hope your all doing ok, and not getting too stressed with all ttc.

hugs
    treelo

Hey everyone,

I've been lurking but haven't felt up to posting - am in a very 'woe is me' mood of late. Have lots of really negative thoughts plaguing my mind..."I'm barren", "I'm never going to have a baby", "why, why, why?". My temps took a huge dive this morning, and AF has now showed up two days early, which cut my LP down to 11 days for this last cycle. So my LP has been inconsistent for the past number of months - 13, 12, and now 11. My temps really never went up very high after ovulation for the last 2 cycles, even though ff detected ovulation. I've finally got an appointment with my usual GP on Wed night - i.e. not the crappy locum GP - and I'm going to vent some of my frustrations to her (have booked a 'long' consult). Not sure where that will get me, but I know I'll feel better knowing that I'm at least doing "something" rather than "nothing". I have my fingers crossed for everyone testing over the next few weeks. I'm going to keep a pretty low profile as I don't want my negativity to catch on...but I will be lurking to see all the BFPs in the next month or so!

GOODMORNING EVERYONE!

starrysky - it was a natural MC no D/C needed - however it wasnt around time AF was due it was a week and a bit later! anyways i have brought my self another OPK and have got up the courage to try for 3rd time lucky! start testing with it tomorrow i think! im hoping what everyone says about being very fertile after MC is true and that i will fall preg straight away - i want to have a for christmas!!!

LJ - 19DAYS DPO!!!!! MY FINGERS ARE CROSSED FOR YOU!!!

How is everyone else going?

hj - I honestly don't know what DPO I am anymore - I actually think I'm 20DPO (I'm still in the TWW - the THREE week wait!) but I did another test today with FMU and nothing - still a BFN.. I'm considering buying a 'Confirm' from the shops today and testing with that *sighs* 6 days overdue dammit! And my boobies hurt so much

Hi LJ- Hang in there chick! I know it's hard. I sincerely hope you get your BFP, but please please dont be too disappointed if you dont. Remember I was 13 days late last month, and Starrysky was a week, and it was just our dodgy cycles. Hope it goes well for you though, and will have my fingers crossed!

well I still have no inkling of af that is due tomorrow. Maybe bub number 3 is cooking!
    LJ: Hope you get your result to make you happy

Well, right now any result will make me happy

I've done 4 HPTs - All negative - And I'm 1 week late! UGH! I just want SOMETHING to happen!

Hi LIzJessie - just a thought - i have heard that sometimes some women can O twice in a month - since your cervix is high and soft and open, do you think maybe you could be Oing again? Just a thought. Hope it hurries up and sorts itself out for you.

LSB xx

hi sorry you seem to be having so much trouble. it will happen it only took mee 9 weeks after i lost my precious but the worry wont go away youll never relax until you see the little bundle of love in your arms unless you have the misfortune like me to lose another one. i thing things happened to soon im not going to try again till next year before xmas then all the hormones will have settled by then.. i miss my hope though.. im going to but them chrissy prezzies now to put under the wishing tree.. love to all and good luck try not to stress but its hard..

Just thought i let you all know that my BT came back positive!!!!!! I guess i can really start believing i'm pregnant again. I am incredibly happy, but nervous and scared at the same time.

God i feel so sick and tired - i am actually very glad to be feeling this way. I didn't really feel much at all with the last pregnancy and it ended at 7 weeks.

I am flying to England when i'm at the 7 week mark this time round and that makes me a bit worried. But, i can't change those plan now, especially since my DD granparents are dying to see her.

Hoping you all get BFB for christmas too.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast