Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Two week wait support #3

Sasha28 - EWCM normally lasts 2-3 days for me, but I'm sure like everything else we are all different. Enjoy your getaway!

Lisa - Thanks for your wishes - now make sure you take things easy because we don't want to see you back in here! (I mean that in the nicest possible way ) Maybe I should head out and buy a pregnancy magazine - it could be an omen.

Treelo - Like you, I'm not sure we did enough BDing this month to catch that eggie

Heather - hello and welcome to the over-analysing crazy group. I'm sorry for your loss *hugs* and I hope that you get a BFP soon. I always think how nice it would be to find out that I was pregnant in the 2nd trimester, so I would miss out on all that stress - but I know that I also have an addition with POAS, so it wouldn't happen. And if you do need some OPK's or HPT's definitely check out Lullaby Conceptions - they are very speedy with getting your order out to you, and you'll save money too.

HJ - enjoy your holidays! Hope you come back and tell us all about your BFP!

Hello to anyone else that I missed, hopefully you are having a nice enjoyable weekend and not thinking about the TWW.

I just want to say to the girls that posted before 8am that you are crazy and you deserve a lie in tomorrow morning :P

I just got home from a Maternity Open Day at the hospital that we planned on having our baby, but after going back there and walking past the room where I stayed when I miscarried - I didn't feel any positive vibes, so I don't know if I want to go there anymore. They have just finished renovating, but new paint, carpet and LCD TV's doesn't take away the memories. Maybe I'll feel different when I'm pregnant again

Hi Heather,

Nice to 'meet' you. I am so sorry for your loss. It really sucks, doesn't it? As Treelo said, the TTCAML thread is a great place to go to as well cos everyone in there is on the 'journey' as well. I wish you all the best for this month and beyond. In terms of when AF came, i had a d & c with my 2nd m/c and it took 3 months for AF to come back, but with my 3rd and most recent m/c, it took only a month to come back (no d & c for that one). Hope that helps.

Hi to everyone else.

My news - AF has arrived . Wish she wasn't here, but trying to keep my chin up - lucky there is always next month!

C ya.
    lsb xx

lsb - Sorry that AF arrived, make sure you spoil yourself this weekend - maybe it will make you feel better. *hugs*

Lsb - so sorry hun, i was hoping it was going to finally be our month, but i guess not, and im sure i will AF soon too. She hasnt come yet, and the last two cycles i have been 2 days early, which would mean today....will see what happens tomorrow if she hasnt come by then.

hugs
    treelo

Awww... thanx missbelinda and treelo for your kind thoughts....when AF finishes this time i just wish i could send her packing with a suitcase to Siberia and a visa that says "do not return for at least nine months"!!!!

Still have my fingers crossed for your both for this month though!!! Even though the fat lady is singing over here, she hasn't yet uttered the slightest hum for you guys so you never know!

Have a lovely Sunday guys.

lsb xx

Thanks lsb - I hope AF isn't being too much of a pain for you.

Treelo - Have you tested yet? Have you tested yet? Have you tested yet? lol Ok, I'm like a little kid, dying for some BFP news! *fingers crossed* that it's going to happen!

I, for some very stupid reason, gave in to my POAS obsession when I am only 10DPO and got a BFN - what do I expect? (Besides a miracle??) Please give me the strength to hold off until Tuesday morning.

Hey Belinda - yes i have tested and its BFN. I have felt like af has been on her way since yesterday morning but still nothing. Today is day 28 and my last two cycles have been 26 days, so the only thing i can think is that the vitex has done something. I either O later or im back to 28 days and af will be here tomorrow. The cramps have been really bad and going on for ever, never had that before !!!

treelo

Fingers crossed for you Treelo - and you too MissBelinda. Would love to have you girls with me in my belly buddies! That's if I manage to stay there - I've had light bleeding all weekend, and a small clot this morning, so have an appointment to see the emergency GP in an hour or so. Not that they'll be able to do much besides possibly a urine test and order blood tests. Blah..I'm so worried.

Lisa xx

OMG Acria !!! Think positive thoughts hun. You poor thing, im so sorry your going through this.
    Please let us know how you get on. Lots of rest until you go too.

hugs
    treelo

Lisa - Sending lots of sticky vibes your way and praying that everything is going to be fine. Let us know how you are going - although I think you need to put your feet up and rest.

Treelo - I can't believe you got a BFN, I have a really good feeling that this is meant to be our cycle!!!

Acria - Justa quick note. Im thinking of you and have EVERYTHING crossed that it will all be OK. I'll be sending all the positive vibes I can muster your way.XX

Thanks for the kind words girls. I've just come home from an appointment with the emergency GP. I told him all the info, and my history, I gave a urine sample, and he did a test. He gave it one minute, and was negative, so said it's only a matter of time until I m/c, and to get in contact with my regular doctor (who is away for a month), and work out how to solve 'my problem' as he put it.

I'm in between giving up, and not believing that his test was accurate. He just didn't give it long enough. I got a faint positive yesterday morning! He didn't even order blood tests, and ripped up the order for a u/s in front of me, saying 'We won't be needing this then.'

I feel angry, and let down. I've bought another test which I'll do later tonight. Hopefully it comes up positive. I'm still getting pink-stained cm which doesn't make it onto underwear, just see it when I wipe. I'm not cramping at all, and my nipples still hurt.

I don't know what to think. Sorry for the selfish post, hope all comes up good for you all shortly

Lisa xx

Belinda - i dont know whats going on !! I have had these cramps for nearly two days now yet no AF !! I used a ultra sensitive from lullaby conceptions too so i doubt that i am pregnant unless i O'ed really late, and even then i dont think i bd'ed later.

Who knows !!!!!!! I wish these cramps would go away either way

treelo

Lisa - Oh, how annoying that he didn't wait longer. You've had to wait all afternoon and he's just left you up in the air still. Why couldn't he let you have the u/s anyway - maybe it could have shed some light on "your problem" as he not so eloquently put it.

Sorry, I always get upset with the medical care provided in Wagga (as that is where my family lives).

Treelo - I am using the ultra sensitives from LC. Maybe we can convince ourselves that they are a bad batch?

Oh Arcia, i dont know what to say hun. I always read that you should stay in bed until any bleeding stops. I would be getting a second opinion. I am thinking of you hun.

Belinda - If only it were that easy !!!!! I am pretty sure that AF will be here tomorrow. If not, i will test again.

take care
    treelo

Hi everyone,

I've only just got back from Sydney, & haven't had a chance to catch up on all the posts, but I do want to thank everyone for their posts throughout the week - I hope to catch up with personals over the next couple of days for those that I don't get a chance to catch up with now.

Acria - I just want to say we're thinking of you and hoping & praying for a sticky little one for you. I can understand how you're feeling at this moment...am going through a very similar experience. Be brave - don't give up. We're here for you.

Beaksie - just a quick hi & to say I'm glad that AF finally showed up. I know that the 'not knowing' is worse than when AF actually arrives - I'm glad that you've been relieved of that anxiety and can start afresh this month (hopefully there will be a BFP at the end of it for you as you deserve it so much). We all deserve it.

LSB & Lee - I saw that AF arrived for you & really hope that next month is your month.

As for me, I'm in no-man's land at the moment. So I shouldn't really be posting on the TWW thread as I'm not theoretically in the TWW. After getting the BFPs (albeit very light) last Sunday which was CD25 of 28 day cycle, I then had AF arrive with a vengeance on Tuesday (CD 27 of 28). My cycles have been 28 days exactly since my D&C in July, so the fact that my cycle is messed up is a little disheartening. When AF arrived, DH & I were of course disappointed, but ready to just move on. I really believe I experienced a chemical pregnancy, as a few things were different for me this month - I didn't have the normal sore BBs leading up to AF (which I know is opposite for most women), I had brown spotting CD 24 & CD25 which I've not had in previous cycles (and assume this was implantation spotting), and my temps also dropped around implantation time. I also got the metallic taste in my mouth that I experienced when I was pregnant in June/July. I also got a light BFP on the ultrasensitive (midstream) HPTs from LC on CD 25, and have never had an evap line on these tests ever. So I am fairly convinced that I've had an early miscarriage when AF arrived early on CD27. However, I still have the metallic taste in my mouth, and I tested again yesterday & today (with the same ultrasensitive HPTs) and am still getting very light second lines. With my first miscarriage, I kind of suspected that something was wrong as my symptoms (ie sore BBs & metallic taste in mouth) just disappeared before the bleeding started a few days later. I would have thought that if AF came with full force earlier in the week (including clots), there would be very little chance that a little one would have survived. But I wouldn't have thought that I would have enough pg hormones left in me to still keep getting light BFPs & have the metallic taste in my mouth. I have an appointment to see my GP on Tuesday night - my guess is that she will do a blood test, but I really don't know what else to expect after that. Would you think that I would have to go through another D&C even though the pregnancy was so early on and even though I had what I thought was a full AF??? It doesn't make sense why I'd be still getting BFPs if I hadn't lost everything when AF came.

Ignore my ticker, because I don't know where the hell I am with my cycle at the moment, especially if I need to go for another D&C sometime this week. I'm trying to remain positive in all of this though - as sad as I am about losing another little one, I know in my heart that this little one was obviously not meant to be here on earth with DH & I, and both our little ones are safe in heaven. I know that I will have good days & bad days, but in all of this and through all of this DH & I will be better parents...one day.

Kaib..your experience sounds identical to mine right now. Dr I saw today did a test which came up negative..said it's only a matter of time until I m/c. Did another test at home a few hours later, and it's come up basically negative. A very very faint line has come up after 8 minutes. My bleeding has increased a little and it's more red now. Nipples are still sore..but deep down I know it's gone. So I'll just have to wait for AF to come and do her thing.

I'm devastated..half because we can't try again until next March..and this will be the third time I've lost a pregnancy. There has to be something wrong with me...

Will have to try to look on the bright side..can make a big effort to exercise my ass off and lose 40kg..have some wine..they don't quite seem to match up though. DH is still sure we'll have a baby one day..I'm starting to really have doubts.

I have my fingers crossed for you girls, will be checking up on you all to see how you're going..I might be very quiet for a while though. Take care ladies, you've all been so great through everything.

Lisa xx

Hi everyone. As you can see by my ticker, Im nowhere near the tww for this cycle, but I needed to drop in and give my support, particularly to Kaib and Acria.
    Guys,Im so sorry.....
    Kaib- I dont know what I can say, as I know nothing will change how you're feeling ATM. Please remember we're all here for you. Re the faint lines on the HPTs, its a nasty cruel trick. After my second MC, I kept getting positives for weeks. It was a very confusing time,and the best advice I can give on that front, is to put the Hpts away and stop torturing yourself. Hopefully you wont need a D&C as the preg was so early. The only one I had a D&C for was the missed MC at 9 weeks, and that was because I had no bleeding etc, and the later date.
    Im glad you're managing to stay positive, and if you need to talk, Im always around. Hope with all my heart that it will be third time luck for you. You CAN do it!!:hugs:
    Acria- Im so so sorry. I just feel so sad for you, cause I know exactly what its like. I strongly recommend getting tests done for recurrent MC, as although you're probably fine, it really does help to put your mind at ease. There's nothing wrong with you chick, you're just having the worlds worst run of luck I know its no consulation, but Ive been there too. If you need to talk, pm me any time. Im here for you.
    Meanwhile, have as much choccy and wine as you need, then worry about the weight thing. Dont do what I did. Throw yourself into a diet etc straight away.I tried that, and not only did it not work (hoped it would take the pain away) it actually made me really depressed because it gave me something else to feel inadequate about (Ive got 40kg to lose too). Sending you huge :hugs:
    Treelo - Goodluck with that next test. Hope AF stays away for you.
    LSB - Sorry about AF chick
    Missbelinda- Have my fingers crossed for you as well chicky
    Starrysky- Where have you been?? Are you doing OK?
    As for me, nothing to report. Have decided not to temp afterall, but chill abit this month.In the past Ive only conceived when Ive been a bit casual about it, so here's hoping.

Hi to everyone else

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast