Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Two week wait support #3

Default Two week wait support #3

Welcome to the hang out area for those in the two week wait. The old thread is [URL="http://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums/showthread.php?t=48161&page=10"]here[/URL]

Please keep chatter in this thread relevant to the topic - ie two week wait support. And all the best

Well I've been having very weird lower back and pelvic pain this afternoon - not sure what that is about. Hoping it's some kind of miracle symptom to pregnancy lol

Belinda - When I was pg (and I didn't know) I had really weird back pain - so here's hoping your UTD!

Thanks Liz - at least I have some kind of hope to hang onto for the next week

Acria - OMG WOOO HOOO! Sooo happy for you! Told you booties are in order! Make sure you leave your knitting in the cupboard. There will be NO cursed pregnancies in this thread thanks very much! (lol) Seriously, its wonderful news, and heres hoping for a very happy healthy pg.

Acria - Hurrayyyyyyyy for you Lisa!. What awesome news. I am sooooooooo happy for you.

Beaksie - sorry AF came hun but good that you can sort out your cycle and hopefully work out your o'ing pattern this month. Enjoy eating some yummy camembert and drinking vino for a while!

Good luck to everyone else this month!

Not sure what is happening to me, but my BBs feel like they've been hit by a truck! If i'm not pg then i am sure this is gonna be one helluva AF cos the PMT symptoms are shocking this time around.... will know by early next week. Not allowing myself to get my hopes up though.

Good luck girlies for this month! xx.

hello girls!

Firstly Acria congrats on your good news hun! I am so happy for you! Heres hopin I can join you soon!

As for me well I am so confused. FF has decided after I put my temp in this morning to give me a dotted CL and put my O date at CD8.... what the?????

I am hoping that by putting the next few days temps in it will move it as I seroiusly dont think I have O'd yet. I was thinking I am still coming up to 'O'. Had 'O' like pains yesterday so got a bit excited and said to DH 'ok we have to BD every night for the next few nights' so now I am a bit p***d off actually that we may of BD at the wrong time.

Ahh well time will tell I guess, have to see what the next few days temps show. What do you girls think?

MissB - GL hon. Hoping your symptoms result in that elusive BFP

I am on two days off now... hoorah! So will be lurking here no doubt...

Have a good day everyone!

Ok ok I just had a bit of a play around with my chart and put 36.5 into it for tomorrow it took the CL away.... phew! So now I just have to hope that my temp will go down in the morning otherwise if it rises I will be 4DPO
    I wanted to get more BD in

Hi everyone. Just a quick question. When do you start temping? I mean on what day...and can you get away with using a normal digital thermometer orally? Ive seen BBT ones and they're like $99. No way!!! And any advice on the hows, whens etc. Thanks. Will bbl for personals.

I bought a BBT thermometer from Big W - I can't remember how much as it was so long ago, but I'm pretty sure it was under $20.I use to do it orally every single day of my cycle - but I've heard that it's more accurate to take vaginally.

Sasha - Is your DH off for the next 2 days as well? The poor man is going to be exhausted when you have finished with him lol

Beaksie - i brought my BBT from the chemist, was about $25. I take my temps right through but have seen some women start temping after AF finishes.

MissB - yeah DH is home. I have just had the weirdest experience. Went to subway to get some lunch; was standing in line and all of a sudden felt very 'moist' down there. Came home and used my finger to check CM and its just dripping out (kinda disgusting actually). I am guessing that this is my 'eggwhite' CM; I normally dont get eggwhite so I guess hubby and I should get some BD in this afternoon or tonight. How long does EWCM last?

Sasha - sounds very promising with the EWCM. As I remember, EWCm means you're about to ovulate, so tonight would probably be an excellent time

Beaksie - I think they say if you temp every day of your cycle, it gives you the mot accurate results.

MissBelinda - thinking positive thoughts for you. Weirdness seems to be a common thing with early pregnancy.

LSB - got my fingers crossed for you, I want to see this thread cleared out before too long!

LizJessie - good to see you again, I've been wondering how you've been going. Hoping all's well with you.

HJ - any news yet?

As for me, I just want to say thankyou so so much for all the support you ladies have given me, you're all fantastic, couldn't have wished for a better group of girls to through this with. I'll keep checking here to see how everyone is going, I hope you all get your BFPs really soon. Lots and lots of love and hugs.

Lisa xx

Lisa - great to see your preg ticker up girl! Well done! Wishing you all the very best for your pregnancy hun.

This thread is quiet tonight huh. Where is everyone?!

As for me well I am just sitting here listening to the rain and the thunder that has just started. Sasha (dog) is crashed out with me on the bed ... spoilt she is!!

Going to be a cool night for a change. I have been sleeping soo good the past few nights but maybe thats because DH and I have managed to get some BD in hehe
    Here's hoping we will feel like it again tonight. I have had one 'fruit tingle' and he has had a 'flaming lambogini' so yeah I am guessing he will be in the 'mood' later once he has finished playing Battlefield 2 on his laptop of course!

I cooked the nicest dinner tonight on the BBQ. Just veges with meat but the veges were soooo good. I did zuchinni, mushrooms, capsicum, yellow squash, cabbage, broccoli and carrots ...... yummy! My dad loved them so thats saying something (he's not usually a big vege eater).

Another day off for me tomorrow.... hoorah! Have Wednesday and Thursday off as annual leave; going to Yamba for a well deserved break... looking forward to it!

Hey Sasha - I just got back from the football club, how are you doing hun? Glad to see your getting so much BDing in.....i dont think i did enough this cycle, not expecting a bfp on monday.

heather_marie31 Guest

Hi ladies. I'm new here and wanted to introduce myself. I'm 23 and my dh is 28 we'll be married for a year on Dec.9! We weren't really planning a pg, but I got a surprise BFP on Sept 17. One week later I started spotting and had a bad feeling in my heart (I actually had the bad feeling the whole time, but since it was my 1st pg, I didn't know what to expect so I thought it may be normal) I was approx. 5 weeks along. The doc said to wait one cycle to start TTC, but that was only so that we'd have a better idea of the due date. Physically we could start as soon as we'd like. So we've been trying ever since. I don't know how long to expect my AF since the m/c but I'm thinking it was kinda like a late AF since it was so early and my hcg levels were back to normal in a few days. I think I felt O pains on the 12-13th and had ewcm those days as well, so we'll see.

I've been reading your posts/articles for the last few days and they really give me hope. It's so funny how TTC makes us women crazy! Until we've been TTC I'd never imagined being so interested in other womens' most intimate details -- and comparing them to my own to see if maybe there's a symptom I'm having that I didn't even know was one! I've also never been so eager to feel like crap all the time. I'd love to be throwing up right now and have my bb's hurt just so I could have peace of mind I have been feeling funny lately. Tired, a dull ache down there, little "twinges" every once in a while, sniffly, headaches, sore bb's on and off (but not bad), forgetful, warm, nauseous, cm everyday, etc. But I'm not sure if its all in my head or what. Plus, with my 1st pg, I didn't feel much differently than normal, (but that could've been because of the low hormone levels?).

I'm thinking about not even taking a hpt until the end of next month so that way I'll be kind of out of the danger zone for another m/c. So if I start bleeding anytime between now and then, I'll blame it on AF. Does that sound crazy? I thought it'd be ok since with my 1st pg they didn't want me to go to the dr. until 12 weeks. I'm continuing to take prenatal vitamins and eating well, not drinking, etc. just in case I am pg.

How long did it take you ladies to get AF after a m/c? Do you know if you O'd the next cycle? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Well, I'll quit rambling now! (Sorry guys...) I'm so glad to have found this site! Thanks so much, and sticky baby dust to all of you!
    ~Heather

Hi Heather, Im so sorry for you loss. The one thing i have learnt from BB is that everyone is different and you will most probably be the same. My AF returned exactly 28 days after my m/c but my cycles now seem to be changing from 28 days in length to about 26 days. Whether you actually ovulate in the first few cycles is different for everyone too. I would suggest using OPK for the first few cycles so you can get an idea of what your body is going to do. Lullaby Conceptions is an online store that supplies these at a much cheaper price as well as hpt's.
    Best of luck sweety in your ttc journey, we do tend to become crazy women but at least in here we all understand and can be crazy women together !! I hope your stay here is really short. Also you may want to copy and paste your post and put it in the Trying to concieve after miscarriage or loss thread, as this is the Two week wait thread, and there are lots of lovely ladies in the otherone that will be able to help you through your journey.

hugs
    treelo

Welcome Heather! Diddo to what Treelo said, I love this place!

Its my escape to come here and talk about anything that is on my mind. I know sometimes DH gets sick of hearing me going on and on re: babies etc hehe.
    Everyone understands each other which is the thing I like about BB.

Sorry to hear about your loss, sending you lots of and hoping you have your bfp very soon!

I am off to get some brekky, I am starving!

Hey Lisa - Congrats - that is awesome news -im so happy for you!
    No news from me yet im still waiting!- im on holidays at the mo for the next 2wks so dont have access to the internet so wont be on so often!
    Once again congratulations - your news has made my day!

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast