Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Two week wait support #3

LJ - what are you doing in here??? Go for it girl - it's good that you get such clear signs!! My signs are just confusing...LOL! I'd really love a BFP for Christmas, so have got my fingers crossed for all of us that we'll get our Christmas wish! See you soon!

hj - am going ok. Just really confused about my signs, so am thinking that ov is even later this month (which I'm concerned how this will impact on LP, as AF tends to arrive pretty spot on between 26-28 days, so LP will possibly be less again this month). But oh well. DH is on late shift tonight, so it's pretty much all over for me this month now if I o'd today. I would love to say 'fingers crossed' for your testing in the next week, but I know that you'd be in two minds about getting a BFP this month given the outcome of the visit to FS yesterday. Will catch up in a few days after FF has confirmed that I'm in the TWW!

kaib - our close family know and 3 people at work including my boss know. Everyone else will have to wait til after the nuchal scan on the 19th Dec as I'd rather make sure all is OK before I go announcing it everywhere.

kaib - Well, I think I'm officially in the TWW - Lets hope it's true! BD'd last night so I think we might have gotten the egg this month! Yesterday was CD14 and we BD'd CD12 and CD14 *crosses fingers*

Hi everybody, I'm jumping into this thread because I had a thermal shift I can really believe in. Now there's nothing for it but to wait...and wonder.

This might be a really awful thing to say, but I'm really very ambivilant right now. I 100% want another baby. No doubt. But I'm afraid of being pregnant again because my last three pregs ended in MC. So if I get AF i'll be half disappointed and half relieved. If I'm preg, I'll be glad, but very very scared.

Anybody else ever feel that way as AF day looms closer???

Hello Everyone! im officially in the TWW - woo hoo - im 1DPO!
    and tempus - yes i understand what u mean! i have had 2 MC and i sooo want to be 3rd time lucky but than at the same time im scared! im in 2 minds about it all! but its what i want and whatever will be will be!

hj1981: thanks so much. I'm glad to know I'm not totally cuckoo (at least about this!). Hope you have a bfp and soon!

Hey everyone 2dpo today and my temp went down .1 - ihad a major panick attack and thought oh well there goes another mth without a bfp - however have been reasured that a drop like that is normal and okay!
    i dont think i like the temping business!

hj1981: Hang in there with the "temping". It really is an accurate way of cross checking mucus to pinpoint ovulation.

That said, here are some caveats.
    There are several ways to interpret whether your temperature rose. My two favorites are "average + .4" and "coverlid".

average + .4 means if you see an elevated temp some morning, you take your previous 6 temps, average them out, then add .4 to the total. If you ovulated, your temp should be that number or higher. Then you have to get two more high temps at or above that level before you know you ovulated.

coverlid means a temp .1 or more above the highest temp of your previous 6 days temps. Again, you need three days to know for sure that it was O and not just a weird temp.

Earlier this month I woke up with a temp that was high and I thought it might be O, but the next morning my temp had dropped again, so I knew it was just a fluke. Then last week I got a high temp, had to skip three days of temps due to work, then got two more high temps. That's how I know I'm in the two week wait.

If this (lengthy) explanation was confusing, I apologize. I worked last night, so I might have written it funny. Good luck!

Tempus - it went totally over my head! hahaha but thats just me - im finding this whole TTC and temping business confusing and stressfull! why cant it be as easy as BDind and than bang your preg???

Hi all - STILL in the TWW! It feels like I'm in the ten week wait! I'm 18 days overdue for AF even with a BFN here's hoping everything is ok

hj1981: LOL! Quite right!!!

LizJessie: So sorry for your confusion and frustration. How long do you have to go through this before the doctor wants to see you?

Actually, ladies, I'm technically out of the TWW because my temp went down again and I'm spotting. Then, to add insult to injury, I found out that my cousin (who I haven't heard from in years) is preg with her fifth. That just set me over the edge. Yes, I'm totally jealous and totally ashamed to admit it--but you guys understand. Thank heaven for this site.

Hi ladies,

Add me to the TWW club too! I'm 4 DPO.

Tempus: Sorry you've started spotting hun, and I totally understand your feelings about cousins pregnancy. Best wishes for your next attempt.

I'm not too sure if this month is our turn either.

Hi ladies,

How is everyone feeling? I've had some strange pains, but I'm really hoping it's not AF. Sending you all and hopefully AF doesn't come visiting and we all get our real soon.

Lane242230: Thanks, and I'm keeping fingers crossed for YOU. I have AF in earnest now, so hopefully I'll be checking back into this thread in a few weeks.

Tempus - damn AF hey!!!!! shes evil! no doubt i will see you again in a few wks time! im getting chocolate cravings and only get them before AF!!

but........ ARGHHHHHHH this TWW is killing me!!! i almost gave in and tested this morning! i just want to know now!!! so i get on with things! i hate waiting!

hj1981: LOL! Although I'm only half disappointed--still ambivalent, you know...

Hello Everyone!!!
    just thought i would pop my head in and say im over the TWW and im going to test tomorrow! hopefully 10dpo isnt too early! but i just want to know one way or another! im impatient!

hj1981: Really? You're impatient? Hadn't noticed...LOL! Seriously, though, I've been following your saga with interest and hope you have some happy news for us soon. I'm praying and pulling for you!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast