Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Two week wait support #3

hi girls, just wondering i am in the 2ww as well, i was wondering, for 4 days now i have been experiencing white creamy mucus and am 11dpo, can any of you help me as to what to means???
    i really wanna be pregnant and am hoping that this is what it is
    hoping someone can help me

HJ - sending loads of hugs to you sweety. Af came for me today...so im not happy either...its been 7 months since m/c for me now...im going to the dr on Tuesday...something just isnt right.

hugs
    treelo

treelo- sending you a big hug sorry AF arrived

Treelo - sorry AF came today :hugs:

HJ - oh hun its good you had a big cry i hope that helped?

Rosa - wow white creamy CM is a great early preg sign, i hope this is your month GL!

I hope everyone is going ok considering how awful this waiting game is

well, i went to the loo at lunch time today and when I wiped i had light pinkish spotting (watery) on the toilet paper and then thought ok damn, AF is here, so put a pad on to see how much more comes out and there was no more?! so now I am confused.... but i feel like AF is coming but then I feel like she isn't... ALSO, normally when AF hits, she just starts and doesnt stop and never spots, its just full on so this is unlike me..... hope it means i just implanted?????

renstar- that is confusing fingers grossed BFP soon

lol i can't kid myself though, i reckon it's probably AF on her way.... just p*ssing me off!

How you going Betty?

in a grumpy mood , i did not receive my hospital app in the mail yet.Think i need a holiday

yeah a holiday does us good once in a while hey.....

hj1981: I'm so sorry you're having one of those days. Sometimes these thoughts just creep up on you and it's like poking a tender wound. Sending a cyber hug.
    12 to 14 days is a normal luteal phase, according to the Couple to Couple League. (they teach natural family planning) My own last two luteal phases were 11 days. I'm NOT pleased with this, so I"ve been taking Optivite and slowly increasing the dosages (I'm up to three a day. six is maximum) But I'm not endorsing this supplement until it works.
    Are you saying your temp was elevated but now it dropped today? Or that your increased temp was lower than your usual temp surge?

Rosa: Estrogen is what causes mucus, and in the luteal phase your estrogen is elevated. So, mucus is normal and not to worry. Good luck! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you.

treelo: cyberhug to you, too. Let us know what your doc says.

Renstar: good luck. How many dpo are you?

Tempus - I got AF last night...shes still light but definiitely AF now..... cd 1 today i guess.
    Maybe next month will be my BFP month.

I wish you girls every luck this 2 week wait and hoping you get strong BFPs at the end of it GL

Hi everyone! just when i thought things couldnt get worse they are - AF is one day late and temp is still low at 36.5! what is with that? im not utd so why is AF late?
    im sooo hoping my 2nd MC hasnt runied things for me!

HJ - she might come later today..... hope she does so you can start all over again I'm cd1 today, all i had last night and yesterday was spotting!!!! soooo annoying

I hope she does Ren! your so lucky u are on CD1!!!

nah, I don't call that luck.... I call a BFP luck.... (i know what you mean though)

My AF came 3 days late this month... so I thought I may have been UTD although the 3 BPN told me otherwise. hj1981 maybe your body is still getting back to normal after your m/c? After my M/C I waited 7 weeks for AF and she came but quite lightly... this now feels like a heavy AF which I will assume is a good thing.

Good luck everyone not yet UTD - let's hope for a : valentines day

Time for a new thread. Here you go.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789