Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Two week wait support #4

how are we all travelling in our TWW? My POAS day isn't till the 28th it still seems sooooooo far away, no sign of AF as yet here's hoping, am feeling a little crampy tonight but I'm not going to think to much about it, and...well....It's out of my control now

I am trying not to lose my mind. Actually I have already lost it, I am now trying to calmly find it. My POAS day is next Tuesday. I have been sick this week which is causing my temps to be nearly useless. One day I wake up with a fever then my temp is low probably because I am sleeping with my mouth open since I can't breathe out of my nose. So far the only things I feel are little pulling feelings on my left side. I remember feeling this with Anthony but not until I was farther along. I think it is all in my head. I was just telling my DH that I like temping because it ives you a heads up if AF is arriving. I knew three days early last month that I wasn't prego. Nowmy temps are useless and I still have almost a whole week left. arghh!

barbara

Default Anthonysmom

Deep breaths girl.... you know staying calm is the best thing you can do right now. Don't make me come all the way over there and smack your hand..... chill sweetie chill.... Breathe in Breathe out.. breathe in (keep repeating)

The biggest suggestion I can give you in a 2ww is try to not think about it at all. Do all the right things but don't let yourself focus on it, it will drive you nuts. If you do have a BFP then you have an even longer wait ahead of you... look at the 2ww as practice for the 40 week wait ( I know you know what I m talking about)

Find things to calm you down, find things to focus on. For me its work or scrapbooking. Just find something.

Now remember... Breathe in Breathe out.. and go and find yourself a distracter

Thanks Angel - you always do know jst what to say. Today I will be concentrating on my house renovations. In a few short minutes I will be tiling my bathroom wall. This should be very distracting and help finish my new bathroom.

Barbara

I am so tired of tile. Today we tiled my kitchen floor, bathroom wall, and chipped tile off my bathtub, so that we can put new tile in there tomorrow. Definately a good distraction. I can't wait to be in the 40WW and when I get there I plan on being there for the whole 40 weeks.

Barbara

Default Anthonysmom

ROFLMAO.... Ohhh I just laughed so hard at you then....... I design bathrooms etc for a living and know alllllll about tiles. OHHHH goodness.... still laughing....

Bring on that 40 week wait.... you and me both girl.... Nickster is already in there so is Starrysky.... how bout we both join them..... whoever gets there first... we'll save a seat for the other.

Angel - Oh my goodness I would love for you to come and help with my bathroom. Its killing me. I think I tiled my cat to the wall. Anyway I test on Tuesday. I'll save you a spot and expect to see you with a BFP on the 29th. positive vibes.

Barbara

OK.......I was naughty and gave in to POAS,
    I'm not getting excited yet it's way to early but there were definatley 2 lines one was really faint...but it was there!!!
    test day is on the 28th so I've got a while to go I won't rest easy till I see two strong lines in a BFP as opposed to a LFP (little faint positive) have had BT and SEE a heartbeat
    good luck to all of you lovely ladies and lets share out the sticky vibes!!!!!!

hey, almost forgot!!! I could do with some bathroom assistance too,LOL!!!! we're now talking about remodelling one and building another in our upstairs renno (if it ever happens)

Blizz - congrats. I just know that your LFP is turning into a BFP!! My temp dropped a little this morning. still above coverline though. I have had a cold so temps aren't as helpful. I think I may test on Sunday if temps stay above coverline. Yeah Blizz!!!!!!!

Barbara

HI ladies - was in the neighbourhood thought I'd drop in...

Blizz - got everything crossed for ya hun - sending you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Very exciting!!

thanks ladies, not allowing myself to count my chickens just yet but feeling a little more hopeful, I don't understand the temp thing, at the moment all of my FET's are occurring on natural cycle so I haven't had to take any supporting meds
    is the temping something they reccomend you do or something that you can do yourself to help you know what your body and embie are up to?

Hi y'all, I'm in the TWW also.

What does POAS mean? I think I should know this already, but...

Default Tempus

POAS..... nice little one.....Pee On A Stick....

Welcome to the 2ww..... Kept the seat warm for you

Blizz, Angel, TM and anyone else. I just thought I would say good luck. My temp dropped so I am out this cycle. I am really out of it. A BFP this month would have meant being pregnant before Anthony's due dat and having a baby being born in November which is when Anthony was born. It really meant a lot, but alas not to be. Back to renovating the bathroom.

Barbara

oh honey, sorry to hear that I'll be watching for your BFP next month

and Blizz I will be looking for your BFP this month.

Barbara

Default Anthonysmom

:hugs:

Close yor eyes..... that little tap you felt on your shoulder is me... huge hugs for you sweetie.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast