Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Two week wait support #6

Oh Jen - I'm embarrassed to say that I tested yesterday at 8DPO. Can u believe it??? It was negative, of course! I was so weak!! So now I feel foolish and am determined to not read into any symptoms or test til AF is due which I think will be Sat May 3. It could come 2 days earlier cos I o-ed 2 days earlier. FF will say to test at 18DPO which makes it Mon May 5. Just see how we go. I'm just so annoyed at myself for caving so early.

I hope AF is at the start of a long holiday for u sweet - still have my fingers crossed!!

Hi everyone else - hope ur ok.

plc--You're not weak or foolish! Every single one of us, I'm sure, has done the same thing--at least I have! The desire to be pg is just so strong for all of us, and it's so hard being patient--and you keep thinking you're noticing all these signs and symptoms... Trust me, I know! And just so you know, I did the same thing a week ago--knowing it was too early, but asking that never ending question of "what if?". And I kept telling myself it was too early, and it would be negative--but I did it anyway! So don't look at it like we were weak or we caved, we're just passionate about what we want--and we want it NOW!

Still no AF for me... noticed a couple twinges in my tummy yesterday and today, and I keep thinking that it will progress into cramps, but it's nothing consistent. And it's been different than regular cramps, too, but probably just due to my cycle being off or something. Would love to think it's still a possibility for me, but I just have a feeling it's not this month, and I just don't want to get my hopes up to have them knocked down so quickly. I sure do wish I would've waited until today to test, like I originally said I was going to do, but it probably would've ended with the same result anyhow so it really doesn't matter. My poor bb's have been squeezed, poked, and prodded so much the last couple days, I'm surprised they haven't fallen off yet!

I hope AF falls off the face of the earth and we all have a nice long holiday together! :goodluck2: for May 3 (or 5th). you get your BFP!

Im sooooo frustrated.....

I woke up this morning with tingly bb's (usually the start of them becoming very very sore). They are starting to feel tender which usually means AF will arive in about 10-14 days (yes, i usually have sore bb's for about 2 weeks before AF arrives )

This seems to happen when im pg and not pg, but never this early (as in dpo). I dont think this is a great sign. Oh well, only time will tell.

So anyway, after that whinge ....I hope everyone else is well today. Have a great weekend, and take care of yourselves .

Issy.

issy-- Sorry you're feeling so frustrated! Stay positive, hun, there's still time!

to everyone else! Hope everyone's having a great weekend!

Morning ladies! This is going to be a long day for me... It's only 7:20 am here, which means it's just after midnight there--I have a long time to wait for all my Aussie friends to wake up! Hope my state-side friends are just lurking around here somewhere, I'm feeling a little chatty! Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi all,

I am waiting to for either BFP or AF, i am 2 days late for Af and i think thats 16dpo, have done several tests and still getting BFN, don't know whats going on,my uterus and left ovary are aching, it's all very strange.
    Sim

Hi Jen, Im up...its 12:04am here, Im going to go to bed soon but just thought Id get on here and see if anyone was about!

I have just had a long day of retail therapy, ended up spending about $500 on clothes for myself, DH and DS. Its great while you're doing it and then the guilt hits Oh well, at least we are all set up for winter now....we need it, its about 6 degrees (celsius) tonight...windy, raining, thunder and a bit of hail....ahhhh, I love it! Getting all cosy in my pj's, sitting by the fire and watching the footy, nothing better. I was definatley ready for winter, after our horribly hot weather in March, it reached 41 degrees celsius which is 105.8 degree Fahrenheit....hot hot hot and we had 16 days straight of that weather, I dont cope well in the heat!

Anyway, my bb are still a bit sore and only getting worse by the hour. Its definately going to be a long 2 weeks with these babies...swollen, tingly and aching...oh the joys!

issy--I LOVE retail therapy!! That's usually the one thing that actually makes me feel better! Don't feel guilty--relish it! Ok, so it is winter there? It's just about to be summer here, but never gets up to 105! Further up north it does, but I live on the coast, so the ocean helps keep it cooler than it would be inland.

Sorry to hear about your sore bb's! This is something normal that happens every month? Must be very frustrating not knowing whether it's from your cycle or from being pg! :fingerscrossed: that it's b'cuz you're pg! Hope you sleep well!

Mazibelle-- I'm in the same boat at you! I haven't tested since Thursday, and have decided that I'm just going to wait it out at least until next Thurs. to spare myself from seeing that horrible BFN! :fingerscrossed: that we've just tested too early! I've felt some twinges for the last couple days on my left, and also felt the same twinge on the left when I think I was O'ing. Not sure if that's common with AF--I always thought my whole abdomen hurt when AF was around instead of being on one side or the other, but maybe that's just wishful thinking! And mine isn't really an ache, it's more like a pulling or stretching, then it goes away. I don't really know what to make of it, so I'm probably not much help to you! Sorry! Good luck, hope you get your BFP!

Hi jen, yeah you're right, I should just enjoy the retail therapy, it is lovely having new things and I definately find it therapeutic

As for the weather, its not winter yet, its autumn, it will be winter in june, so we have a real mix of nice sunny days and cold wintery days...you never know what your going to get! I also live on the coast, but in Aus it gets that hot even on the coast, especially where I live, which even though is south is still one of the hottest places in Aus. Nobody really lives too far inland because it reaches 131 degree Fahrenheit there almost everyday (in one place the entire popluation in town lives under ground...truly), and there is no such thing as winter. Up north there really is no such thing as winter, they only have a dry and wet season, its tropical so its about 86 degree Fahrenheit consistently all year roung, it just rains for half the year and is dry the other half. So we have an entire country of people living mainly along the coast. We all grow up on the beach, you have to here, the summer is just unbearable if you dont.

Have you ever been to Aus?

issy--I usually get an e-mail when someone responds to a thread I belong to, and for some reason I didn't get one after your last post. I've been checking out this new site called twoweekwait.com. Check it out, it's really interesting! Let me know what you think. BTW, no I've never been to Australia, but have always wanted to!

smilinatu, treelo...sorry to read AF has come. i'm on 1 DPO officially but i do think i did it on the 10th day, my usual trick before the m/c. anyways, i'm back on the TWW rollercoaster...:goodluck2: girls,

karan, I don't think we've met. Welcome back and hope your rollercoaster ride ends with a BFP!

Looks like i'm out - my temp took a nose dive this morning so AF should be here tomorrow.

mollycat--Oh, cr*p, huh I'm sorry! Could it be implantation dip?

Ok ladies, I'm completely confused about something Was at FF and entered in that DF and I BD last night. Next thing I realize my forecasted AF day, which had been the 24th, has disappeared and I don't even have one now for April. So I look ahead to May and it says my forecasted fertile days are 1-3rd with O on 4th. Finally shows AF on 19, but then on 26-28th I'm supposedly fertile again, with O AGAIN on the 29th! How could I not have AF for April (and how the heck do they know this?), then O again before she even shows again?!?! I don't get it! Then, how can I O twice in the same month? Anyone have any input on this?

jen - honey u have the most bizarre info on ur chart - i have no clue as to why this is? but I am perhaps not the best person to ask cos I am fairly new to all this. Can u contact someone at FF for some advice as to why it might read like that? btw, so cool that u still don't have AF - how many DPO are u now? R u thinking u might test again soon?

mollycat - sorry hun about the temp drop - is there any chance it could be imp dip like jen said? can u feel any cramps coming? i still have my fingers crossed for u, just in case.

karan - hey great to see u again sweet!! GL and positive vibes that this is ur cycle!!

issy - so wonderful to hear of ur retail therapy - not a bad idea at all!!! how u doin in general?

mazibelle - hey honey welcome - had some really sharp pains too in my left ovary and some milder ones in my right last night in bed. it was pretty sore but subsided at least - have ur pains gone now? keep me posted on how u go with those.

hi tempus honey - hope ur doin ok and looking after urself - mind body and spirit.

sorry if i have missed anyone -

afm, temp rise this morning made me happy mainly cos I haven't temp'd that hi before but fully aware that it is just as likely to take a dive tomorrow....

As my avatar suggests, I'm always ready if u want to join me for a cyber cuppa and a chat, it's what I love doing the best

Jen - someone up there is playing with your mind. Will you test again today? or go to dr for blood test?
    No it isn't implantation dip (i think cycle is too far along for that, but would be nice). no cramping or anything and i've gone off meat (so was feeling really hopeful) the smell of it just sends me. I don't really cramp before hand just get headaches which so far i haven't got. that my temp goes back up (but I doubt it)
    plc - i hope your temp keeps rising - we really need some BFP's around here.

to everyone in the TWW.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast