Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Two week wait support #6

Hi everyone!
    Firstly I want to spread some for everyone!!!!
    It's been a little while since I've posted here. Been very confused and just trying to keep busy. Started a new job and trying to get back into the swing of things. Had a few friends give birth recently and a few due in the next couple of weeks, so I guess I've been trying to keep myself distracted. AF is almost 2 weeks late now, and I've POAS about 3 time and each time it's been a . It is my first proper cycle since I lost my little girl, so maybe that's it. But I still can't help being scared that there is something wrong and I wont be able to get pg again.... Sigh. Just a bit down I guess!
    I'm keeping my fingers crossed for lots of here this month!!
    Love to you all!

Hi tutmae--It's been a while since we heard from you! Welcome home Sorry to hear the witch has gone awol for you, too! I'm having the same problem right now, although not for 2 weeks, but it's still very frustrating! It's much easier to deal with a BFN when you know your cycle's starting over, but to be in a state of limbo without knowing when she's going to show... Don't worry, our time's coming! I'm sure, like you said, it's just because it's our first cycle--I hear it's very common. Sending you lots of positive vibes! And something else I think we both need--AF vibes (c'mon flo, bring it on!) We need to get back in this game! Take care and chin up!

tutmae - I have known the feelings you are experiencing about wondering whether something wrong with me is causing me to not get pg. Chin up hun - ur body has been thru a battering and needs time to get sorted again. For peace of mind I always suggest to go to GP but try to relax (yeah right!) and put some beautiful energy into ur bod. I hope both u and jen get a visit from the witch so u can both get back in the game.

Thanks again issy and mollycat for ur good wishes - love the mantra issy. I've been making up some chants on another thread to try and boost the vibe in there and that mantra would do the trick in there too.

Well to all of you lovely ladies as well as tempus, pbstar, mazibelle and anyone else I am sure to have missed, I want to thank you for ur amazing support and I now bow out of this thread and try to work out where I fit in next. I am doing some serious praying for myself but I have a lot of prayer left for all of u and I sincerely wish you all the best.

Aww, plc, you're going to leave us so soon? Please check back in with us now and again to let us know how you're doing! I'll be for you! Good luck!!

AAAwwww Jen - I only figured that I am not in the 2ww anymore and didn't think I should still be here. I'll still see you on the other thread though - not leaving there in a hurry.

plc--I saw the post in the other thread after I posted this one! Somehow I had the two threads mixed up, so I thought you were leaving the other thread already! Then I realized it was the TWW you were leaving and I felt much better! We'll chat in the other thread--see you there!

I actually finally have a little news...AF coming. Started spotting earlier AF! lol, I must sound crazy! So I guess that means I have to leave for now, too. But I shall return--and I'll still talk to you guys in the other thread!

hello ladies, i'm baaaack! lol got to do something to distract myself now i'm officially back in the TWW...i'm 3DPO according to the chart, but as i've mentioned in other posts i'm actually thinking i'm more like 7DPO. still i'll try to be strong and not POAS till the AF is due chartwise. BB's are tender, or should i say i'm very aware of them, and in other times it's meant that i'm pregnant. but still, not going to get my hopes up too much. yet. i should be due for Af about mother's day...looks like i'll have to keep dusting and blogging to keep myself distracted...TAFE tomorrow, thank goodness...

hi ladies

just thought i would pop my head in and see how everyone is going with their TWW

i have been out of action computer wise for a few days but glad to be back. i think i am around 5dpo but not sure when exactly i ov this month. i am pretty sure i am not preg though because i didn't BD as much as i wanted to...and just not feeling any symptoms either way.

anyway fingers crossed for everyone else, hope you are all well

how is everyone? just passing thru, got to get outin the garden this morning...my BB's are giving me gyp, don't know whether to scratch the itch in my nipples or rub them...anyone else had these symptopms in the TWW?

Hey girls just quickly in and out and will do personals later.

Karan just wanted to say that i have had very itchy nipples for the last 2 days....... i dont want to get my hopes up for anything but is it a symptom of pregnancy???? I havent read it anywhere??

Anyway i will be back later

I'm out for this month. Got a BFN and have to stop taking progesterone. Boo.

Sorry you got your BFN, Tempus.

tempus, so sorry to hear your BFN. fingers crossed for you next month

rainbow girl..i had breast tenderness very early on with my first, second, fourth and fifth pregnancies...the first ended in termination at week 6 due to a serious bacterial blood infection, the second was twins, so double dose of hormones, the third i was still breastfeeding the twins at 20 months so i didn't even realise i was pregnant till 9 weeks, and my (then, now ex)-husband bullied me into a termination two weeks later, fourth i knew before i even missed a period, but then again all this happened between the ages of 20 and 30. now, at 43, i had tender itchy nipples before AF was due with the bubs i lost in february, and here i am, had the same symptoms since the official 3DPO, and DF tells me even he can see my BB's are fuller and heavier. so here's hoping it's not just an early AF and i'm not imagining things...

Hi ladies,

Thought I'd pull up a seat in here - am at cd 22, and about 5 dpo ... will be testing sometime in the middle of next week. Have had to stop myself from buying hpt's about 3 times already - part of me says it will be good to get them so I have them when needed, the other half knows full well I'd test waaaay too early! Must not buy them until at least this time next week!!

tempus - sorry to hear about the bfn. gl for next month

karan - what a rollercoaster ride you have been on with your pgs. Here's hoping the bb's are a sign of a lovely bfp for you and df

pbstar - fingers crossed for you! Hopefully the times that you did bd are well and truly enough to get you that bfp!

mollycat, rainbow girl, issy and everyone else - hope the 2ww isn't treating you too badly, good luck to those who are testing soon!

Thought I'd also sprinkle some around here for us all!

Tempus im so sorry hun, let us know how your going.

Karen my fingers are crossed for you.

Jenushka good work on holding off on the tests. My fingers are crossed for you too.

Well i think i ovulated today, so hopefully we have some luck. I had some slight O pain and very light bleeding this morning when i wiped. I dont know if its Ovulation bleed or from BD'ing. Im convinced something is wrong with the plumbing iykwim. This is just taking too long.

hugs
    treelo

Cieras mummy Guest

Hi Everyone,
    I think that I may have o'd today. I have had pains like period pains in my belly for most of the morning.
    I just feel like perhaps I should stay away from the boards to try and forget about this TWW. It is like it is the first and last thing on my mind every single day and DH does not understand.
    Any way, I will continue to check in. I may not even O till the next couple of days.
    Hope everyone is coping with this insanity.
    Take care
    Kim

Hi Ladies
    thought I'd join you all in the TWW....I O'd on day 19...and everthing body wise has been a bit strange since then....sorry if TWI but i hav been constipated and now have thrush!!!! Im not a very happy girl at the moment...anyway hopefully we caught the egg...I pray that we all do..

A HUGE HELLO to Jen...How are ya girl??

Lots of for us all...
    xoxoox
    Emmy-Lou

Emmylou, Cierasmummy, Treelo, Jenushka, Karan, Mollycat, Tempus, Rainbowgirl, Pbstar, mazibelle, Jen, Plc, Tutmae, smilanatu, treelo and anyone else (sorry if I have left anyone out ) Hello to you all.

I hope all you ladies are doing ok whether it be pg, tww'ing, ov or bding (catching the eggie's!!!!)

I wish everyone all the luck in the world this month. Here is some and for everyone (take what you need and as much of it as possible I say!)

AFM - Obviously still waiting.....
    BB's are still sore, they have been worse but still pretty sore. I have NO other symptoms though. Everything can be explained...tired=too much work....hungry=just get piggy sometimes and too much work....twinges in lower abdomen=probablly expanding stomach from being a piggy....constipated=again, being a piggy on crap food....and insomnia=snoring DH. So thats it! AF due on mothers day, hope she misses her lift IYKWIM!. Will see how we go.

BTW - I have to confess to something....I stole some (only a pinch) of the babydust when I was sprinkling it on you guys....sorry, couldnt help myself

thought some chanting might help too!

to all,

Issy

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast