Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Two week wait support #6

plc--Bizarre is right! I don't know what to make of it. And I have no idea what DPO I am, cuz I'm not even sure when I O'ed! I noted on my chart that I had some mild cramps on 14 & 15th, then watery CM on 16th. Fertile days changed to 16-18, but doesn't ever show O. Of course, I don't temp and the only day I noted CM was on the day it was watery, so there's probably no way for the program to accurately predict when I O. I would assume that maybe the day after my fertile days? But that's curious b'cuz the crampiness was before my supposed fertile days! I may have to break down tomorrow and go get another test if AF doesn't show by then. Stay away, stay away, stay away!

Jodsan--I've been reading the gender swaying thread today, and you seem to have so many ideas about everyone's charts--any idea what could be going on with my chart? I also had a question on the Jonas Method you were talking about. You got me so curious I just had to check it out. Put in my date and time of birth and found out I was born when the moon was in Leo. So then it's showing me a calendar for April, and the only day that the moon is in Leo in April is on the 12. It said:
    11:31 VOC, 11:32 FQ, 20:40 8d, and 23:30 Leo. So I'm a little confused. Does that mean that the only day I could have conceived was on the 12th? (which happens to be a day that we ) Then does it mean at those times listed, or just on that day--cuz I know we BD'd earlier in the evening than that! Then, last thing, it said B (was hoping for girl, but right now would just be happy with healthy!) with a risk factor of 1.

Hi ladies, hope you're all well today,

Plc- Yes the retail therapy was wonderful. AFM ? Im doing ok, started to get very tender bbs the other day at only 3dpo, which I took as a bad sign, but they seemed to have settled down now and are now normal for this stage of my cycle, so im happy. Not feeling really confident this month, but hey, I?ll get there?.one day!!!. I hope you temp stays high, that?s great that its higher than usual?.could be a very positive sign .

Mollycat ? sorry to hear AF might be on her way?..still, as we say, you never know!!!

Karan ? GL for this month?.fresh start, new chance, hopefully it will end in a BFP for you

Jen ? Weird weird weird cycle for you hun. I don?t know whats going on with your dates. How long are your cycles usually, cause don?t you usually ov at about half way through? For e.g. I have 33 day cycles, which means I usually ov cd 15-19 (about 14 days backwards from your AF due date is when you most probably ov?.i think!) Sorry I cant be of much help to you hun, but Im praying that AF just stays away for you and that you don?t see her for another 8 months. BTW ? I checked out the TWW site ? it was great, I ended up being on there for a few hours without even realising, I got so caught up in reading other peoples stories

Mazibelle ? Hope AF doesn?t show up? for a bfp for you

Smilantu, treelo and Ciera?s mummy ? hope you are well and happy?sending :goodluck2: to you all for this new cycle

Tempus ? GL with testing this fri (I think that?s when you said you were going to???) Wishing all the luck in the world for a BFP .

AFM - Im just plodding along, trying to be patient and distract myself by doing lots of work. I'd like to try and be as relaxed and carefree as I can be about this cycle, so im trying really hard not to think about it. Im not temping and charting so I have no idea whats going on with that, and I keep losing track of my cd because im not writing them down on the calendar....all in an attempt to relax about things, lets hope it works

So anway a big hello and to all including those who arent mentioned in this post sorry - im thinking of you all.

issy

p.s sorry about the questions marks everywhere....I DID IT AGAIN !!!!(grrrrr)

Hi issy--I wish I knew what was going on with my cycle. For Mar. my cycle was only 25 days, this cycle already on day 30. When I count back 14 days from my original date AF was due (24th) that puts me O'ing on the 11th. Which puts me closer to the original chart which showed O on 9th. I also had headache, increased hunger, and cramps on the 9th, so I really thought I had O'ed when it said. Strange, though, because CD 16 & 17 also had cramps, irritablity, and even some spotting on the 16th. And then the chart changed and showed fertile days were 16-18. Seems like I showed O signs for both those weeks! The only thing I do know is that the last 2 times we BD'd around that time was on the 12th & 14th, so I'm not even sure it's possible to have conceived b'cuz I'm not sure of when I O'ed! Can a woman just not O one month? Then can she O twice in the next month like my chart shows I'm going to? Sorry for all the questions--I'm just so confused.
    Good for you for not temping and charting this month! I hope it makes you feel less stressed out and helps you get your BFP!

Ok, friends, no more confusion. POAS= "sigh" I'm actually ok with it, though. I mean, I'm not thrilled, but I had already had that "feeling", you know? After the last test, I just knew that it didn't happen this month. And since the 14th was the last time we BD'd there's pretty much no way now that I could be. Actually we did the other night, but that one doesn't count as far as TTC! Still no AF, now I just wish the old hag would show and get this over with. FF chart better be wrong--I better not have to wait until May 19th for her to show! Although it shows I'll be fertile at the beginning of May, I just don't see how that's possible if no AF yet. ????? C'mon AF get your *$$ here!

Jen - like i said in the other thread - so sorry hun!!!! Where to from here do you think re AF going awol?

Mazibelle - any news re AF yet? or otherwise?

hey issy, mollycat, tempus and karan - how ur all ok.

Me - just a little temp drop today. Had the distinct sensation last night in bed that something let go or released in my lower abdomen. Time will tell if that means anything....
    Last edited by plc1805; April 29th, 2008 at 01:14 PM.

hi all

i think i am ready to move over here to the TWW although not 100% sure i have ov yet- usually i ov on CD19 which is today but have had EWCM since Friday so maybe i did earlier this month? anyway am just feeling a bit down this morn- i wanted to BD this morning just in case i do ov today but DH was too psyched out IYKWIM- we ended up having an argument and i got all teary and emotional...it's so stupid because i have definitely relaxed so much more over this whole TTC thing and have been so concious of not putting pressure on DH and not making BD a chore etc but he still says thats what i am doing....feel like i can't win. i asked him if he doesn't want me to tell him when i am fertile but he says no of course i should tell him because otherwise we might not BD but when i do tell him we dont do it anyway!!!

grrrrr anyway we did manage to BD quite a bit over the weekend so fingers crossed i am still in with a chance this month

sorry for the selfish post, needed a vent, feel much better now

will catch up with how you are all doing later today

pbstar--Sorry you're feeling down Please don't feel selfish about needing to vent--that's what we're here for! Hope you're feeling better!

Hey ladies! I was all set to check my emails tonight when my next door neighbor called me to watch her kids while she ran out to the pharmacy. (No emergency or anything, thank goodness). So long story short, cant' write personals although I'm thinking about all of you.

On another note, I actually have breast tenderness this months. But I'm not, repeat NOT putting any significance on it other than I haven't had it in a very long time.

But this is the only place I can talk about my boobs on the internet and not feel [email protected] LOL!

Best of luck to all!

tempus-- you crack me up! What CD are you now?

Girls - I don't know how to tell you this and I am shaking as I write but I am very weak and couldn't help POASing this morning even tho I said I was going to wait til Sat when AF is due. Anyway, I got a bfp - and it wasn't even FMU. I am only 12dpo so I guess I just need to wait til Sat to POAS again and then see how I go from there - day by day. I am very very nervous but totally aware that I could m/c early and even if I don't, my past m/cs have left me with a lot of issues about seeing u/s's with no heartbeat present. If all goes well and I get to see a heartbeat, I will truly feel this one's for real. I can't believe I am actually giving you all this news, I knew I felt strange and just had to know if it was in my head. Whatever happens, I am not robbing myself of the joy of receiving a bfp ...... finally! U all r the only ones who know besides my DH (not telling anyone else for the longest time) and I'm getting teary just thinking of how much you all mean to me and how grateful I am of ur support and strength. From the bottom of my heart - thankyou.
    Last edited by plc1805; April 29th, 2008 at 01:15 PM.

plc-- Already posted in other thread, but just wanted to tell you again how happy I am for you!!! Here's some more

Thanks Jen - I pray that u cop a break and get an answer one way or another.

I'm joining Jen - i posted in the other thread too, but am so happy for you just needed to say again.

plc- yay how exciting. Im so happy for you....now just take it easy and relax and enjoy your pg that its a healthy and happy pg for you hun....WELL DONE!!!!

Jen - sorry to hear about bfn, but I guess at least you now know whats going on....i think???? Anyway, here's to a new cycle (when it starts) and a new chance, im sending to you hun.

A big hello to everyone else, and here's some sprinkled for all....(and maybe a pinch for me )

Issy

Thanks issy - i'm trying hard to relax but DH and I scared out of our minds. It's going to be a slow acceptance process - not being negative - just trying to protect our bruised hearts. Thanks again!!

I finally got the results from my day 21 blood test - Dr in surgery all day but got results from secretary who said anything over 30 is good mine came back at 56.8. I'm still sure that AF will be here tomorrow as temp took another dive this morning, so we'll see what next month will do.

PLC - just wanted to say that again before i head off for the night.

For everyone else in the TWW i just want to sprinkle some around

plc - i completely understand your aprehension. But as they say, we cannot change what we have no power over, we just have to let it be and go along for the ride. This is now my new mantra....I cannot change what is not in my control, so I will take it for what it is and make the best out of what Ive got...whats meant to be will be. Easier said than done right???? Ill be that everything will be ok for you hun. I know its hard to be excited when youve been through m/c, its horrile because it taints every future experience with pg. I guess we all just have to take one step at a time.

AFM - I had heaps of watery cm today, it felt like I was leaking all day (sorry tmi). I dont think its from ov as Im pretty sure I have already o'ed, so im not sure about that, will see how we go. I did have some weird pain in the shower this morning though, almost like a kind of little scratching in my uterus. I know I felt that pain the night before I m/c. Luckily I know im not having a m/c this time....im only a few days past ov! Im not one to look into things too much which is good, I usually know when im going to get AF and when im pg. The 3 times that I have fallen pg, I absolutely knew it. Luckily I have never been fooled into thinking I was when I wasnt....im just too sceptical and I know every twinge in my body. Anyway, im certainly not looking too much into this, as I dont feel pg, IYKWIM. We shall se hey????

Sorry for the rant, to all you lovely ladies.

Issy

issy--I like your new mantra! Although I would much rather control my own life than just go along for the ride! that this is your month!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast