Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Two week wait support #7

megsmum--Oh, you sound really down... Don't give up hope! It's not over till it's over!

Acria--You still holding out for Sunday?

mollycat--How's it going cycle buddy! Haven't heard from you, hope your prog. test came back with nice, high numbers!

issy-- Hope things are flying by for you! Will you be testing this weekend?

AFM... Either I'm O now, or I've O twice this month. Not too sure. Was supposed to O on the 17, and did have some bloating for a couple days, but that was it. Then got a little watery CM day before yesterday, so FF changed my fertile days to Mon., Tue., and today! (Damn, and we didn't even BD last night!) But we did Monday, and will be for sure tonight! I have quite a bit of watery CM at the moment, so going to take advantage of it, just in case! Looks like my TWW will be extended to a 3WW! Like 2 weeks isn't hard enough, right? I will have a baby this month... I will have a baby this month... I think I can, I think I can!! We need some HAPPY positive thoughts going on here. C'mon girls, lets get some

well Jen, here's hoping for that big fat for you!!! hopefuly i will be joining you in a few more days...

Hussibug Guest

Hi Ladies,
    I hope it's ok if I join your group. I am 9dpo today and for the first time since I was pregnant (which ended at 8 weeks) my temps look really promising, so I am feeling cautiously optimistic.
    I sincerely hope you all get BFP's soon and we can graduate together!

Hussibug! I'm sorry for the loss which brings you to this group, but we're happy to have you here! your trying to conceive journey is short and sweet, and you're blessed with a BFP!

Hussibug Guest

Thank you so much jen!
    It has been 12 long hard months. I have PCOS, but I am going to stay positive! On my
    4th round of clomid but DH and I told everyone we were going to have a break for a while, so hopefully we can surprise everyone... including ourselves...lol.

Me- 29 DH-32
    Diagnosed PCOS 2007
    1st round clomid-ovulated BFP (sadly gone at 8 weeks)
    2nd round "-ovulated BFN
    3rd round"-ovulated BFN
    4th round "- 5 days til testing!

jen - Thanks for that, I said it in the other thread, but I'll say it again here Hope you caught the egg last night!

Hussibug - Welcome, I'm 9 DPO too! Good luck!

Still not much happening here, just patiently waiting until my pg BT on Tuesday - will know for sure then at least and I can stop the pessaries if we have no luck. Then on to IUI next month for us. Hopefully that will do the trick and I can avoid using Clomid again. Have a lovely weekend everyone!

Hi girls.

Jen - yep I'm still waiting to test. Af is due Sunday, I think..and I'm worried because I think I've got some Af feeling cramps..though they don't normally come this early..and I have been having some mild cramps on and off since AF. Just feeling so worried that I'm going to be disappointed.. *sigh* You're in my thoughts..3WW sounds yuk..maybe an opportunity to spil youself?

Hussibug - welcome, hoping your stay is short and sweet.

Megsmum - fingers crossed for you.

AFM - just tryiong to hold on..feeling very negative

Lisa xx

Hi ladies, hope you are all doing ok,

Megsmum - like Jen said, don't feel too down on yourself, its not over till the fat lady sings...or rather till the nasty aunty does !!!

Acria - gl with testing hun, for a bfp for you.

Jen - a 3ww? yuck...gl with O though and catching the eggie. On the bright side, at least AF wont be rearing her ugly head too soon...hopefully she wont for another 9 months

Hussibug - Hello and . Sorry for the circumstances which have brought you here, but glad to have you joined us. The ladies in here have helped me through some more difficult days with kind words and encouragement, have laughed with me as we share our most Neurotic moments and celebrated all the wonderful success stories that come through in this thread. GL with your TTC journey, I hope it is short and sweet .

AFM - I dont know how many days past ov I am, cause im not really sure when ov was, but I know it has come and gone and it was sometime in the last week. My bb's are starting to get sore, which as Ive mentioned before is quite normal for my cycle, pg or not. I dont want to say I have a good feeling, but I dont have a bad feeling either, just going to wait patiently (yeah right...who does that????) well try anyway, and see how things go.
    Oh, I forgot to tell you... I dreamt a few nights ago that I was POS's (not just 1 stick, hence the missing A in POAS) I actually tested with 5. Anyway, I was doing them but not checking. Then I remembered I was supposed to be checking on them....not just weeing on them ....so I picked up 1 and it was a bfp, then I checked the others and they all said bfp, nice clear dark lines. I woke up totally gutted that it was a dream And the dream doesnt even mean anything, the only reason I dreamt about that was because I was looking at that website POAS.com or something like that, and it had images of heaps of pg and opk tests together. Oh well...thats life....all dreams and reality checks!

hello and to everyone,

Issy

Hussibug Guest

Thanks ladies for the encouragement and warm welcome!
    Megsmum, I too am on clomid and this is round 4 for me. DH and I told everyone we were having a break this month for a while so hopefully it will be a surprise for everyone..including us. My temp has been up to 37.1 the last two days and I havn't had them that high since I was pregnant. It's also triphasic which is encouraging.
    I think the last 5 days are the worst when waiting!..lol
    No, who am I kidding? They are all just as bad in the 2ww...lol

Hussibug Guest

Sorry ladies,
    it seems I have repeated myself..lol Hope it's pregnancy brain!

well i suppose i can rejoin this thread for abit. Im currently 3 DPO and feeling nothing... but its way to early for my body to be showing anything anyway. Fingers crossed for a BFP

Hello girls, well I'm currently 4DPO so obviously no symptoms to get excited about yet. I'm feeling kinda excited that I could be pregnant again but also totally scared that I am!! I haven't had AF yet since the m/c, this is the first cycle. I'm so scared that if I am pregnant I will have another m/c. The Dr said to wait 1 cycle but I just couldn't bring myself to not try and from my research can't find any evidence that you should wait other than so you can work out the dates better, not a good enough reason IMO. So that's me at the moment!!
    we'll see lots of BFPs in here very soon!!

Morning ladies--Looks like I'm out of this thread for a while. AF made her surprise appearance yesterday She's not being as good to me as she was last cycle. Last month I barely had more than spotting for 7 days (long cycle, but very light) and almost no cramps. That's not the case this time around... my back is killing me, I've had cramps since yesterday morning, and Flo's making up for the light bleeding I had last month.

Wanted to wish you all good luck and send you bucket loads of Hoping to see some BFP's this month!

Jen, sorry about stupid AF.

afm- whoa, what happened to my temp this morning?? Finally decided to go up, a lot!

Hey girls, just a quick one as I have to go to work. I posted the full thing in the TTC thread..but it looks like AF here..so it looks like I'll be back in a couple of weeks. You and me both, eh Jen. Look after yourselves ladies.

Lisa xx

Hello ladies! Am at about 2 or 3 dpo so thought I'd pull up a seat here for what is hopefully my last 2ww

Again, so sorry to hear about AF Acria and Jen ... be very kind to yourself for the next few days...

Great big to all of you ... I'm hoping to be nice and gentle on myself for this 2ww but we'll see!

Here's a chant from my last 2ww to hopefully bring us good luck (issy and karan should remember it!)

I think we got 6 bfp's in one week last time we did this chant, so who knows?!

Hi ladies. i just thought i would stick my head in this thread. I am currently 13 dpo and although we are not quite actively trying yet, over the last few days I havent been able to shake the thought that i am pg. 2 nights ago i had a dream that i did a test and got a BFP.I am hoping that if I am, it shows tomorrow as 14 dpo is when i got a bfp with Charli.

Good luck everyone

Hi ladies,

I just posted in the ttcaml so this is just a quick one to say hi...

Charli'smumma - welcome, gl with ttc, hope you get that bfp tomorrow. And GO THE VBAC, im aiming for that myself, hopefully it will be a home birth too, but ill be happy with the VBAC alone!

Jenushka - hope the tww treats you well, I pray that this will be your last. Love the chanting, so here's some more

Im pretty sure I have responded to the rest of you in ttcaml, so here's a huge hello to all the lovely ladies in the tww - I hope it goes quickly for all of you.

AFM ? all is good, plodding along as usual, and feeling pretty good.

Issy

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast