Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Two week wait support #7

every second that ticks by is feeling like a million years!

i guess i say this every time, but this one is definitely the most excrutiating of all the TWW's i've ever had!

will be busy over the next few days so hopefully time starts to speed up a bit, otherwise i think i will cave and test any moment now...

pbstar- time is going slow here to, it is so tempting to test,fingers crossed for you

lisjay Guest

Question sharing

Hey there, im kinda new to this and just want to say this 2 weeks will be tough, waiting, good to get off my chest

lisjay- welcome to BB, do join in , what DPO are you ? fingers crossed your stay here is short and you get BFP soon.

Oh no, apparently SaraJane has lost her internet connection for 10-20 days!!! Hopefully she can come back with some good news!

pbstar - I hope the tww pain is fruitful for you Hmmm 8dpo for you... I'd test, lol. But then I always test stupidly early hehehe.
    lisjay - Good luck!! Do you know how many dpo you are and when you might test?

Good morning ladies...I am 5 DPO...no signs or symptoms BUT that doesn't necessarily mean isn't lurking...

for and for all of us!

Let's get busy girls!!!

Hi there, I am new to this forum.
    I am Rach, I am 24 and from the Lake District in the UK. I got married to my husband Paul is August last year and we came off the pill a month before the wedding in preparation for TTC. Luckily we conceived within the first month! We were due our honeymoon baby in May (last month). Sadly when we went for our first scan at 12 weeks we were told there was no heartbeat and that we had a missed miscarriage. We were both heartbroken and I was asked to have a d/c. A month later I was rushed to hospital with intense bleeding, it turned out I had remaining products.. so I had to have a second d/c in December, two days before christmas. It was heart wrenching .
    Two months went by and we started TTC in Feb again, Aprils cycle we achieved a BFP! Only to start bleeding 3 days later and have a chemical pregnancy...

This month I am currently 9DPO according to FF yet only 4 DPO according to TCOYF software.. either way I am not sure what is going on. I decided to take a preggo test today stupidly and saw a faint line but I know not to get my hopes up as no doubt it means NOTHING again and Ill end up with my period. I am on day 28 of my cycle and although I am sure I ovulated on day 18/19 of my cycle.. the software is telling me lies lol
    Usually I get my AF on day 29 of my cycle, so that would be tomorrow but I feel totally confused, moody, irratable and generally like things aren't quite going as they usually do.

I am getting really fed up as I so want a baby and this TWW is killing me as always.. I just so want a baby!
    I cant upload my FF chart as I am a member who posted on their forum, stupidly I mentioned my own forum (which I wont mention here, its a UK one anyway so its ok). I didn't mean any harm but they banned me from sharing stuff or being on the community... I wrote and apologised but they were very rude to me and wouldnt allow me to ever have that capability again... I have written now probably about 10 times to them apologising and explaining that I didn't realise it wasn't on (which I didn't at the time as people were discussing baby forums!)...

Anyhow... I hope you dont mind me being on here having a 2WW with the rest of you..

RachelSwirl-- and sending big your way! I'm so sorry to read of your losses. Our reasons for being here are heartbreaking, but it has allowed us all to find each other and to help and encourage each other on our TTC journeys. I pray that your stay here with us is short and sweet and you're blessed with a sticky BFP! I'm not currently in the TWW, but we all post in this thread and the TTCAML thread. It's a great bunch of gals, I'm sure you'll soon realize you've come to the right place for understanding and support! Take care, and we're happy to have you here!

morning all

betty- thank hun, fingers crossed for you too- when are you planning to test?

KL- thanks- i am trying so hard not to test, have now resorted to bargaining with myself- keep saying if i am good and stop stressing out i MIGHT let myself test sometime this weekend! i'm hopeless...

Rachelswirl- big welcome and for you. i too had a missed m/c picked up at my 12 week scan and also had a chemical preg in april. i know it is hard after having a chemical preg to believe in those faint lines but try to stay positive and we will help you get through the next few days when hopefully that line will start getting darker! saying lots of for you hun, and here's another big

lisjay- welcome to you too hun, the more the merrier!

issy- can you sprinkle some of your calmness and sanity on me?!

let's keep the lucky chant going girls...

thank you all for your lovely welcomes!! I am so chuffed to be here. I just wish I could share my FF chart! grr

Hiya Everyone, I am finally biting the bullet and posting here instead of lurking with my heart in my mouth and my fingers crossed that one of you will get the big BFP. I am on day 4 DPO (I think) and CD 18. I haven't been temping or POS to see when I'm ovulating but my cycles are 28 days and I have Endo and can sort of feel when I ovulate. I had my Mirena IUD out 2 1/2 months ago and had two periods to clear out the hormones hopefully. The chances of me getting pregnant are probably very slim being that I am 36 and have endometriosis but that doesn't stop me going through h*ll during the TWW. When I think maybe it will happen I tell myself not think that way as I have had miscarriages in the past and I was 8 years younger then, like alot of you I go from being excited to anxious, hopeful to feeling silly about being hopeful. Oh I hope you guys get what I'm saying as it confuses me!. I have everything crossed for you guys, all the best Missy

i do not need to test woke up with tummy cramps , took temp big drop and now AF is here and i was only on day 21.

Bugger Betty B so sorry to hear that, Missy

hello ladies in here! thought i'd pop in here for a hello! im on 2 dpo i think... have asked the ladies in the ttc thread to look at my chart to see whether i've o'd or not... but lets just say i did... so im joining this thread too seeing as im doing this tww thing too... hmm... its not very exciting... im having some cramps... i think it was like this last month & i ended up with af!!! oh no! im not feeling positive. does anyone know whether you get cramps straight away after o if you didnt conceive? it might mean that your uterus is contracting & preparing to shed??!!

Hi Ladies,

Pbstar - here is a good sprinkling of calmness and sanity for you hun...although, im feeling a bit INSANE too at the moment...one of those days im afraid, im so tempted to test as I have this feeling...no no no no, I will not say it, I cannot allow myself to think that way...but???? Oh the conflict!!!
    Hope youre ok hun, at least we're in this together!

Lisjay, rachelswirl and missya - welcome, im very sorry for you losses. You will find amazing support from all the lovely ladies in here and I hope your stay is short and sweet

Bettyboop - bugger about AF rearing her ugly head! Sending you loads of :goodluck2: for next month hun.

AFM - Im hanging in there....just!

Issy

issy- am afraid the sprinkling hasn't worked, might need a few buckets worth! you sound nearly as bad as me today- one minute i am so convinced i am preg that i don't even need to test and the next i am so convinced af is around the corner i am heading out to buy tampons...

arrrgghhh!!!

very true, at least we all have each other

Betty- so sorry to hear about AF, this is one big "reset" for you and your cycle is a bit better next time

bettyboop: sorry about your af! also sorry i was so lost in my own probs i didnt notice yours selfish of me sorry! i hope that since af showed up early for you that she will pack her bags & leave just as quick!

Rach - I'm sorry to hear about your loss My DH and I have a similar story to you. I stopped taking the pill 2-3 months before our wedding in preparation for TTC. We actually got too excited and started trying straight away, but we ended up conceive a wedding night baby (I ovulated the morning after the wedding). We had our first scan at 8w1d and found out that our angel had passed away. We were absolutely devasted and I was quite a mess. I had a d&c two days later but I was lucky enough for the procedure to be very successful.

We were told to wait 2 cycles to try again, but once again we jumped the gun and didn't wait any cycles, oops. I'm now 11DPO and have a post-op apt with my ob tomorrow.

I tend to trust my knowledge of my body more than what FF tells me, so if you think you are 9DPO, then you probably are. The month I conceived FF was telling me I ovulated on the Tuesday, when I knew 100% that I had ovulated the Saturday before! Then about a week later FF moved my ovulation lines to what I knew, lol!

I hope your journey to get your beloved baby is not much longer

pbstar - OMG I bargained with myself too!! I told myself that if I didn't test this morning (which I didn't) then maybe I would let myself test tomorrow morning before I go to my ob apt... Seems silly to do it before I see him, but a deal is a deal yeah? Hehehe.

Missy - Congrats on biting the bullet and joining us here. Welcome to the TWW! I say screw the odds and bring on the BFP!!

Bettyboop
    - So sorry to hear that AF came. I hope that it's a nice big cleansing AF so that next cycle you will be all fresh and ready for a BFP!

Vanaithi - I had a peek at your chart and commenting in the TTC thread for you. I might not be much help though. I don't think you would get cramps due to an impending AF as early as 2dpo. A fertilised egg takes about 5 days to travel to the uterus, and then another 2-5 days to implant, so your body wouldn't even know yet if you had conceived or not yet. Take heart in that and try to stay positive sweetness. My fingers are crossed for you and you are in my thoughts.

Issy - Yes! We are all in this together! One big happy (stressed, anxious, excited, and a million other emotions) family!!!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast