Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Two week wait support #7

Good morning gurlies!!! How's everyone's TWW coming along? I am sitting with baited breath and everything crossed hoping, wishing, praying this is our month!

Welcome to all the newbies...sorry for your losses and hoping your wait is short & sweet!

:goodluck2:Krystielove: thanks for thinking of me. its so hard to stay positive! its just an emotional roller coaster... looking forward to the end of next week, im taking my dh to tassie for his bday... & hope i can give him a nice BFP resulting in a healthy baby as his ultimate pressie!

GOODLUCK TO EVERYONE!

Hi girls, can I join in here (i've never been into this thread before)?

Vanaithi - I have had cramps since O too. I think that your body doesn't know it has to shed until about 8 - 10 dpo, when progesterone drops if you haven't conceived. Could be a good sign, fingers crossed for ya!

Issy and pbstar - when are you planning to test? I always say 12dpo, but end up testing at 10 (insane).

Hey everyone else

Hi Jodsan, do you think you had cramps after o & then went onto af before? i think i did... well im going to get my hopes up, in case its a BFN... im readying myself up to get used to being down! not sure if thats a good thing though! oh well lets try not to think of it all the time! GOOD LUCK to you & have a good long weekend!

Vanaithi - well I just looked up my past few cycles. I had strong cramps after O in December when I got a BFP (mc), then 2 months ago when I got a faint BFP which went away. Not the other cycles!?! So now I'm a little excited.

Got a question for everyone, have any of you had diarrhea in the 2WW? I dont feel sick or anything except for a slight headache, but today everything is going straight through me (sorry TMI). Wondering if its hormones, I really dont feel sick so it cant be a tummy bug?

jodsan - how did your bfp go away? i cant remember if i had any cramps when i was pg as it wasnt planned... but i did get symptoms like feeling light headed & dizzy during the 2nd part of the tww which is about the 3 or 4th wk... so i'll be looking out for that.. about diarrhea... yeah i have that, normally im constipated cos i dont drink enough water & have enough fibre... & now i drink like a 600ml bottle a day & then going to pee straight after... i think cos it's cold? & then im going to the loo doing #2 like every day which is not normal really.. talk about tmi! but lets not think on it too much cos there's always another reason! hey your cycle is just like mine! mine isnt showing up that ive o'd.. cos my temps have been the same since wednesday morning... 36.5. i am looking forward to going to sleep so then when i wake up i can see if my temps gone up like it should... well good luck to the both of us & hope it means we'll be heading for a BFP!!!

Hi girls,

Im back after a big week. I got a new job!!! So excited about that but freaking out about it too. I have about 4-5 days til i can test and the only thing im noticing is that i need to pee alot more than usual. But im not really going to look for symptoms so that i dont get disappointed if i get a BFN

On another note, this will be my last TWW for a while. OH and I have decided that we're going to stop trying for 6 months or so. So its back to the pill for me if i am not PG this month.

I to god that i am PG for obivous reasons but also i dont want to give up BB just yet.. So fingers crossed for me please LOL

Hope everyone is coping with the 2WW and that we get BFP this month

hey jodsan- welcome to the nightmare that is the TWW! i really don't know if or when i will test, am feeling quite convinced it will be BFN and don't think i'm up to seeing that single line. just having a negative day...re: your question about diarrhea, yes definitely have had ever since i o'ed. have also been quite gassy and bloated since o too. it is not really normal for me, usually it happens right before af shows up but have had for about a week and a half now.

anyway i am guessing that was way TMI....sorry

hi abbey, congrats on your new job! let's hope this is a time for new beginnings in more ways than one fingers crossed you get some good news in the next few days

issy- will you test this weekend?

to everyone else a big

Hey, that's interesting pbstar - from what I've googled it is from progesterone, so I guess that means our levels are ok. Well I always think that 12dpo is a reasonable day to test. But quite often I freak out and start testing at 10dpo, craziness!

Hey Abbey - congrats on the new job! We considered the whole 6 months break too, but my doctor freaked me out and said if I start taking the pill I may stop ovulating and who knows whether I will restart O. I ended up just taking one month off and that was enough. But I guess your considering getting mat leave with your new job? Maybe you could just use condoms at O time so you dont mess with your cycles.

Vanaithi - Sounds bizarre I know. I had a really faint pos test,then the next day it was inconclusive (had a dot on the line on two separate tests - different brands!?!). Then the next day negative, then the next day AF. Chemical pg I guess. After that I said I would never test early again, but I think I will test early this month cos if the same thing happens, then I'll know I have to go see a FS. Yeah, honestly water is the key I think. When I'm at uni I dont drink enough and I have been having terrible constipation. Hope you have a big temp spike tomorrow, we can ride the 2ww together!!

hey jodsan- i didn't realise it was from progesterone...that is really reassuring. i have started taking b6 this month to try to lengthen my lp and get my cycle looking a bit better so maybe that means it's working? have also noticed this cycle that my temps have risen slowly and steadily- before i would get a huge spike and then they would just go up and down the whole time after o, but this time it has been such slight increases that i really didn't think i had o'ed until i put my temps in ff and it assures me i have...

anyway fingers crossed it lengthens my lp a bit, it has been 10-11 days for past few cycles and any increase would be better than that.

rachelswirl- how's it going? have you tested again? that line gets darker for you hun!

Abbey B: GOOD LUCK with your new job & hope you come back to BB with a BFP!

Jodsan: yeah now that i think of it, i think i can remember doing #2 easily last month. well at least its a good thing. sorry about your chemical pg... ive decided that im not going to be testing until well after the time af is due... im so scared that i'll get a bfp! in fact i believe it'll be a bfp. my temp is still the same! it's 36.45 then i thought maybe its wrong so i popped it back in my mouth & it came up 36.5 so i put it in ff as the first number. i hope there will be a temp spike tomorrow! im not sure i o'd, i bought heaps of opk from ebay, & tested them every day & even on what would have been o day but negative. either they're not working or im not working.. also got pg tests from the same seller, i doubt that will work too.

has anyone bought bulk pg & opk tests from ebay before & whether they worked?

Hi girls. I'm out of the game for this month My temp dropped right back down this morning and AF is due today. I'm sure she'll show her face before nightfall and I think I can already feel her coming.

I hope you all get to leave this thread with BFPs! Good luck to you all.

Vanaithi - I bought some bulk pg tests from ebay and mine worked well. They ended up working out to be about 60c each including postage and I got my bfp on them at 12DPO with my angel's pregnancy. I found that they were always lighter lines than the expesive brands, but they were good "I wanna test all the time" sticks, and once I got what I thought was a bfp I confirmed it with the good brand sticks. I hope yours work for you. Do you have any pregnant friends you could ask to pee on one just to confirm that two lines come up?

Default New here

Hi All,

I am new here today, decided to join you after reading this thread. A bit about myself, 31, happliy married, 1 cat (my baby girl) work as a manager in insurance. Had an angel baby last November (affectionately know as baby lentil) and now trying again.

Last time I fell pregnant in 8 wks, this time I have been trying for 3 months. I am 2 days past ovulation and am now anxiously waiting like you all. I have been using the sticks so I hope this pays off. I have read something about temperature changes. Can someone explain what this means? I so want a sign of some kind...... 2 wks is torture to wait. Hopin and prayin

Any advice would be appreciated

Eash

easha! I am so sorry to hear of your loss last year, but you have come to the right place - the ladies here are lovely. Hope your ttc journey is short and sweet from here on!

To answer your temp changes question - a lot of girls in the forum use the fertility friend site to chart their cycle each month, and part of that process is the temping you mentioned. Following ovulation you should be able to see a sustained slight increase in your first waking temp each morning due to progesterone increases in that part of your cycle. Most women also see a drop in their temps just before af arrives, and if they are pg the temp will stay up. Fertility friend has heaps of information to read through about ttc, even if you don't decide to chart... spose that's it in 25 words or less

vanaithi- I have bought opk's from ebay, but the best opk's I have used have been from lullaby conceptions (an australian site) - they were wider (easier to handle) and gave me a result that was easier to read than my ebay ones. Have never bought pg tests over the internet until I bought a 10 pack of ultra sensitive preg tests from lull conceptions also this month, so hopefully I'll be able to tell you they work very well!! Last month's $60 spent on shop bought pg tests even though I kept getting bfn's was a bit ridiculous! At least this way I can poas every day for 10 days if I want!!

Big hello's and to pbstar, jodsan, krystielove, abbey, smilinatu, issy and anyone else here - hope the 2ww crazies haven't hit too hard!

AFM - keeping it together - just! Am 9 or 10 dpo and think i am in a stronger state of mind than last cycle. I did poas last cycle at 10 dpo which was just foolish so am determined to keep very busy and ignore that 10 pack of hpt's on my shelf. got sore bb's today and have managed to not prod them 75000 times (like last cycle) to check that they are still sensitive! They just feel achy. Also having some cramping at the moment which of course could mean either af or pg - clear as mud! Gaahhhh!!

Chant time

to all...

Has anyone heard of implantation at 5dpo??? I had cramps for about 1/2hr at about 6pm yesterday, I would swear it felt like implantation. It was this really strange tingling, little needle-like cramps (very strong), I had to lie down and breathe deeply, I couldn't really walk. Isn't 5dpo too early for implantation? This morning I'm really tired, hot and dizzy and my boobs are starting to get a little tender (but all of that could just be PMS).

Hi Easha - welcome to the 2WW. Sorry to hear about your angel in Nov. I dont do temps so I cant help you with that.

Jenushka - Symptoms are sounding promising, got my fingers crossed for you.

KristieLove
    - Really hope you're not out. Did AF come?

Hey everyone else!!

hi girls

jodsan- i'm not sure about implantation at 5dpo, from what i have read it is usually from 7-10dpo. but it sounds like you felt it, is it possible you o'ed a couple days earlier than you think you did maybe?

issy- how are you hun? got any news for us? i hope you are ok and i'm thinking of you

AFM am feeling quite flat after yesterday's BFN and now just hanging out waiting for AF to show her face. after BFN yesterday morning went to visit friend's with their new baby which was hard but nice to cuddle a beautiful baby. feel guilty though because my heart was aching and hoping it won't be too long before i have one too...was just on the verge of crying all day.

Default Dizzy

Hi All,

I am feeling quite dizzy and yuck today. I am only 4DPO? Is a this a good sign. I figure it is too early for any symptoms though. I dont have any other symptoms like gettin the flu so it is unexplainable for me?

Anyone else feel this way?

Eash

Hi girls,

Pbstar- Yeah, definatley possible I O'd earlier bc I only go on natural symtoms - pains, CM and cervix. I was teary the day b4 and day of O, so I may have O'd b4 those two days?? Dont give up just yet, its not over til AF comes. Everyone gets a BFP at different times. Do you have any symptoms?

Easha - Dizziness in the Luteal phase is usually due to high progesterone levels. So that's a really good sign that your levels are working well. Quiet often you feel a bit tired and dreamy with it to.

Me - well certainly not confident like I was yesterday. Yesterday I felt like crap, tired, nauseous, sore hips and legs, really bloat tummy and cramps, etc. Today I actually feel ok, nipples are slightly tingling and burning, plus some yellow CM, but that's it really. Ups and downs! Hating this TWW now.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast