Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Late Loss and Recurrent M/C Friendship and Support Group - SYDNEY

Bailey I am sorry that you have had a terrible week. I hope this week is a bit better. We can have a big talk on Sunday

Bailey

I hope your week gets better babe. I am still on for Sunday, I am really looking forward to it.

Just thinking though, should we make a back up plan just incase it is pouring rain?

Hopefully it has cleared up by then but I always like a back up plan.

Luv Spring

A backup plan sounds good. I'm pretty sure there is a coffee shop next door to the Ibis Hotel at Homebush so we could go there if it is raining. Bailey do you want to give me your email so I can give you my mobile number in case the plans change last minute? If it isn't raining we can meet at the entrance to the park and then find somewhere to go. Does that sound ok?

Sounds like a good back up plan Lynn as long as everyone is comfortable in a public place. I am of the opinion that who cares if one or all of us cry, I have a constant supply of tissues in my handbag so I'll make sure they are stocked up.

I was thinking of catching the train though, is it walking distance from the train station? If not, I will drive but I might have to get some directions. My sense of direction is pathetic (don't let DH hear me admit that)

Thanks girls, I am ok, just another dip in the rollercoaster ride. I think a backup plan is a good idea. Lol about the tissues Spring, I already went out and bought a big share-size box of the nice soft ones to bring along, I've already been through a few this week though! Lynn, are we allowed to post our email addresses on here? Not sure if I want to put mine online, or what I will do is open a new one and when you email me, I will then return my proper one to you and then cancel the new one...oohh, how very James Bond of me!

lol about James Bond, Bailey! I always have the tissues stocked up in my bag, never know when you need them. And I like the soft ones, otherwise my nose gets to red!!!

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Bailey if you go to Cooper's website and leave a message Lynn will get your email address or she may already have it.
    Belly belly lets you add you email address to posts if you like - then delete or you can add into your profile and then take it off again.
    Last edited by Baby~amore`; February 14th, 2007 at 11:48 AM.

Bailey I already have a James Bond email address!!! lol. Email me at [email protected]

Thanks Baby Amore - by the way, your little ones are just so cute!

Lynn - I emailed you on the undercover account.

Ooh, I am still bringing cupcakes!

I'm good for the brownies... Yummo.

Mmmm, now the pressure is on!!! I will have to think of something to make. I will search the cookbooks now.

Hey, a question, Lynn you said in the email to meet at the front gates, are they the gates from the train station?? I looked a map online and there seems to be a few gates so I will probably get lost

Hey Spring and Lynn,
    Just wanted to say thanks again for yesterday. It was really great to meet you wonderful girls in person. I hope we can do it again soon And maybe some of the others can join us too!
    Kel

Hey Kel,

Yes it was great to catch up with you and Spring yesterday. I can't believe how fast the time went. We can talk can't we!!!! I guess we have a lot to say. You can only type so much.

I would love to do it again and hopefully more can join us, especially you Nat

Ditto from me. It was like we were old friends. I am definately up for another catch up.

Luv Spring

Hi my little possums,

Lynn and I were chatting and we thought it was about time us Sydneysiders plan another catch up.

I think last time the roll call was

Lynn,
    Dream,
    Bailey
    Michelle and me

But I know because of previous commitments we couldn't all make it.

So lets organise another one and if there is anyone else who wants to join us, we would love to see you.

I am totally flexible with dates if it is a weekend and may be able to do a mid week catch up if I can organise some time off work. So for those of us that work on weekends, do you want to say when you are free and we can plan so that everyone can be there or we can try to organise a mid week date.

As I really still don't know Sydney yet, any ideas for locations would be great.

Can't wait to hear from you all.

Luv Spring.

PS.... a little Woo Hoo, this is my 300th post.

Hey girls,
    Count me in. I work thursdays, fridays and saturdays and can get pretty much anywhere, so location is not a prob for me. I may also ask a friend of mine to come along if she wants to and if no body else minds. Her son was stillborn at christmas at full term.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast