Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Late Loss and Recurrent M/C Friendship and Support Group - SYDNEY

Hi Bailey

I am sorry that your friend has to be invited IKWIM, but of course she is more than welcome.

Count me in!

Bailey - your friend is more than welcome.

What about a Wednesday you both have them off?

Nat - not sure if you are free on Wednesdays - hope so

Spring - woo hoo on your 300 posts!

Let me know the day and I'll try to swing the shift off. Thursdays are usually good for me. Wednesday can be done too.

Hey girls,

The first Wednesday I can do isn't until the 21st. I have an appointment at Westmead at 3.30pm that afternoon to have my booking in interview, but apart from that my day is free.

Is that too far away? It is just under three weeks.

If you want to do it earlier, how about next Sunday the 11th?

Spring

Hey Spring,
    21st will be ok for me, are you thinking am or pm? I am meant to go to the Sids & Kids group that day. But if that day is good for everyone else, go ahead and I will try to get to both.
    Kel

I'm easy - either the 11th or 21st. Just let me know what is better for you guys.

Hi Girls

Spring Congrats on the 300 post, Lynn and bailey I can do either 11 or 21st let me know and count me in!

Nat

Well the 21st seems to be a goer but only if it is going to fit in with your SIDS and Kids meeting Bailey. I don't want you to have to miss it or to feel rushed. Perhaps if you suggest the best time for you. I would prefer AM because I have my booking in appointment that afternoon at 3.30pm.

Otherwise, next Sunday is still a possibility.

Listen to how indecisive we all are (lol)

I don't know what someone has done with my caveman husband and where this new SNAG has come from. I just spoke to him then and he said his eyes welled with tears when he opened my email with the scan pics of Lil Spring. He said his feelings about this pregnancy are so amplified because of the fear and nervousness. What a sweetie, I just want to give him a big cuddle but I can't. I will see him on Tuesday because I am in Canberra for work but it will only be for a few hours. It is Harry's 5 month Birthday so no doubt we will both just sit in and cry. Well at least we can be together.

He is such a wonderful man and I am just in an emotional mood. I think those pregnancy hormones are really kicking in.

Lv Spring

Ooopsie, I posted in the wrong thread.

I don't know how to move it

Sorry gals.

Spring

Ok - then why don't we make it 21 March. Now the decision of what time. Spring is your appointment at Westmead? We could do a morning tea somewhere.

hey gals,
    I don't think that I will make this one, but I will come to the next one. I would rather meet up with you guys than the Sids & Kids group, but I don't want to let my friend down either. We had already planned to go. But please don't change anything for me as I can't really even garentee I can get my little monster looked after til a few days before. I will come to the next one though!

My appointment is at 3.30pm so morning tea is fine. Bailey, is there anyway we can do it so that you can come. Even if that means bringing your little monster if that is ok with everyone else. As long as he doesn't mind being smothered with attention by all of us.

Spring

I wanna come toooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe how many of you gorgeous women are in Sydney! I guess I will just have to be there in Spirit...

Well I am zonked today. We had a BlessingWay for my gorgeous friend who is due to birth her twins soon. We were due a week apart ... I will be at the birth which is always an honour. So anyway it was a late but beautiful night.
    We had to get up early this morning to take my DH to the airport. He is off to Spain for 10 days. Yes I am green with envy - I have never done Spain but I WANNA

The bleeding has eased and the cramping has gone so that's all good. Tomorrow is Day 1 of clomid. I usually begin on cd2 but this month my obs wanted to start on cd5 due to the early loss... Here we go AGAIN.....

I hope you are all having a lovely Sunday afternoon. I am going into the garden to do some weeding. Oh I forgot! We got our girls (chookies!!!) on Friday. They are so gorgeous. Finn just loves them and sits for ages just watching them "bock bock". They have to stay in their pen for a week to "aclimatise"and then we can let the poor loves free range. I do feel sorry for them caged up but it is a big chicken coop. MY husband made it and it is truly the chook hilton. They even have a mini ladder to get into their nesting boxes!!!

Talk soon lovelies

Deb - I wish that you could come too I'm glad that the bleeding and cramping have eased and that the next 10 days fly so that your DH is back with you. That is gorgeous you talking about your chookies. I call my dogs, my girls. I think it is beautiful. And they sound spoilt!!!!!!!!

Bailey - you have to be there! Can we change it to another day that you are free or would you be able to come in the morning?

thanks Lynn, I am meant to go to the Sids & Kids one in the morning, as long as my mum isn't working and can take Ethan, but that's why I don't want anyone to change anything just for me, just in case I can't make it. I think you guy's should just set a time and location, and I will try to do everything I can do get there.

I am going to be a real pain in the behind but I think the 21st is now out for me. Is there anyway we can do the weekend of the Sat 17 Sun 18 or the following weekend Sat 24 Sun 25?

Sorry to do this, it is just that my Psych wants to see me as does the ob so it is a crazy busy day.

If it can't be changed, I'll see if I can move my appointments.

Big love
    Spring

I'm ok with any of those dates but I have a BT on Saturday 17 at 8.30am so any time after that would be fine.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast