Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TTC after Recurrent Miscarriage/Stillbirth or Loss after 1st trimester ~ NOV/DEC 07

Default TTC after Recurrent Miscarriage/Stillbirth or Loss after 1st trimester ~ NOV/DEC 07

If you have found yourself in this forum you no doubt have had a painful journey. TTC after recurrent miscarriage/stillbirth or Late Loss takes special courage and support. The aim of this forum is to provide a place where women who have endured loss can share their stories, friendships, treatments and triumphs!

My greatest wish is that you all leave this forum with nice big fat positives in the shortest possible time!!!

I hope so much that this month is YOUR month.

If at any time you'd like to make a suggestion, or provide any constructive feedback for this forum, please contact one of your following moderators:

Cailin
    Flowerchild

or alternately you may contact Kelly (however she may take a little longer to respond at times!).

We appreciate all your feedback as it does help to make our forums a much happier, relaxed place to chat! We will always take your comments seriously - all comments are treated confidentially...

You will find the previous thread HERE

wow looks I am first on the new thread. Wish I had good news to share with you all but I don't
    Temp is down, pre-AF migraine, cramps, back ache and the internet test and chemist test were both stark white with FMU. to get so clsoe and have hope again only to have it all dashed yet again. I can't even say why does this have to be so hard coz it my case it is age.
    Hopefully we'll see some of you other lovely ladeis though get bfps.
    I am taking my head and flashing light vision away.. gosh you wou;dnt believe how many typos I just had.

hugs
    Jude

Sorry to hear that judy- big hugs, i dont know what else to say, jsut know i am so sorry. oxox

Judy - hon I too am sorry to hear what you are going through, you don't deserve to be cruelly teased like this, the only words that come to mind are curses, I'm so upset and annoyed for you and can't imagine the feelings you are having. Just know we will be here for you whenever you need us. I know this wont help but i think we need a huge for Judy and all you wonderful ladies.

damnit Judy. i am so sorry. like Klee said, i know it doesn't help you at all, but still, damnit. and worse if they would let me swear on this thing. big, big hugs to you.

Jude - im sorry too! :hugs:

Thank you spotting now so that's it. another one down.
    Is anyone else due to test so I can cheer along a BFP for them?
    hugs
    Jude

Goodmorning Everyone
    How are you all going?

Judy- I agree with klee- we need one of these for you!!! sorry to hear that the fat lady is singing- i was still keeping a tiny bit of hope for you. I would love to come up with an inspiring little tid bit to make you feel better- but i'm afraid i am in a crappy mood- i have my enitre cranky suit on- accessories and all- and my brain can not find anything to soothe- i can only offer to join in any sadness or anger you are feeling- i am right with u there!!! Take care love- i'm so sorry.

i think jo will be due to test sooner than me- i am attempting to wait till fri- i hope someone can bring some good news in here soon.

I am a little scared of my mood in the last few days- i have been really cranky and sad- and i get vicious and mean towards DH and i cant help it- i just cant keep my temper so i shut off and just start snapping. It doesnt feel good - yet i cant seem to stop doing it. I am looking forward to this energy lift in a week- i think i need a lift.

I am going to go and get some breakfast- my sleep in hasnt helped my mood- maybe a good feed of bacon and eggs will.

xoxox Katti

Starbright - Yum bacon and eggs - do you deliver? haha im stuck at work have been here since 6am and i so could go for bacon and eggs!

Sorry hj- no delivery- but i can tell you my bacon and egg roll with cheese tastes devine!!!

Thanks for that! my stomach is grumbling BIG time now

Hey hj- i noticed you r still at work- wanna know what i am having for lunch?

haha hear we go - whats for lunch?

PIZZA!!!!
    Yummy!!! Cheese pizza!!!

Oh Judy I am so sorry it wasnt to be this month I was so sure it would be with those lines... I will be for next month!

Hi girls
    Mel - love that ticker gorgeous! And great to hear you have a stack of blood tests up your sleeve!!!!
    SB - fingers crossed for you...have you done a sneaky test yet? He he sorry just because I'm weak doesn't mean everyone else is too.
    Judy - so to hear this month may not be the one! This month was the same for me...
    Klee - 15 weeks MY GOSH - your ticker is flying!!!! how are you feeling?
    Hi to everyone else.
    My news...Shi&&y...My state of mind...completely nuts...my hopefully feelings....BIG ZERO.

This month was a real pest. Firstly I had the negative test in NZ but when I got home still no AF....I re tested on day 29 and had a very, very faint line, day 30 very faint line no AF, day 31 very faint line no AF then bloody old day 32 faint line then AF arrives while I was out for dinner. As I'm usually 26 - 28 days I was getting pretty hopeful.
    I wanted to scream and had that old familiar feeling of being a bit trapped in the sadness. Because we were out I couldn't cry to DH and tell him how disappointed, messed up and tormented I felt and although we were out with close friends I didn't have the emotional energy to first tell them what high hopes I was beginning to have and then finish with the "but AF just arrived two minutes ago".
    the general feeling is that perhaps a little something was fertilised but ONCE AGAIN didn't hang in there for the journey.
    I had really hoped this month as I had started on the vitex (recommended by a gorgeous BB gal) and literally did the legs up (to much information) and thought maybe, just maybe, it was our turn for a dream to come true.
    As I truly believe good news is catching...and some of the BEST news has occured this month....I thought everything was pointing the right direction.
    Friends of friends had a baby a few weeks ago and called him Charlie (which was the name we had chosen for our little boy) I saw him this morning (completey GORGEOUS) and I felt so jealous that they were grinning from ear to ear cuddling up to their Charlie. Booo hoo
    I wish I had a crystal ball because if it is time to try try try and move on then I would rather not stand up for the monthly whack in the heart. Goodness that sounded twisted (sorry) but I'm starting to feel as if my determination is slipping.
    Well that's just today anyway...
    PLEASE someone share some more good news - love Georgie

Hey all,

Judy - {{{HUGS}}}

Nothing to reprot here yet, won't be testing till I'm late, which is not till wednesday!

How is everyone?

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast