Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: TTC after Recurrent Miscarriage/Stillbirth or Loss after 1st trimester ~ NOV/DEC 07

Hi Naomi. I live on St Kilda Road, so pretty central to most parts of Melbourne. I would love the contact for your acupuncturist. I am pretty much open to trying everything this time around. I spoke to DH tonight about Mark and he is very keen to come along to the appointment in Feb. I did mention that fact that his fees are higher, and DH said he would sell everything he had if it meant we got our baby at the end...so sweet.

Just to check - was I right in hearing the receptionist say that Mark has a 20 week and 30 week management fee?

Sorry to hear about your bleeding, but glad that is has stopped. We had a counsellor from SIDS come over last night. I had no idea they also deal with MS etc. She was lovely and gave us info on support groups etc. I am thinking I will attend the Hope and Healing sessions and then the Pregnancy ones once we conceive. I am hoping to learn some good relaxation techniques. I am a worrier by nature, so can only imagine what I will be like next time around. Do you do anything to relax like yoga etc?

Katie - the sids meetings, both hope and healing and the subsequent pg ones, truly are a huge support. thats where i met both mel and naomi, nobody there will judge you and basically everybody there is in the same boat having lost a child at some time in their pg, and some just after. You just tell your story, if your up to it, and don't if your not. I wont be attending any more of the hope and healing ones basically i just don't want to make any body feel uncomfortable with my growing belly, but i will be attending the next subsequent pg one provided, all goes ok with this bubs and that it falls before may. The other thing to note, at the subsequent pg is to go in knowing that there may be pg ladies there. Just saying that in that some women in our positions are uncomfortable with seeing pg ladies, so just wanted to let you know that, but seriously it is worthwhile attending.

I too am attending an accupuncturist and chinese herballist (not the same one as naomi, but is located in teh inner western suburbs) and I too credit her for helping me fall this time. I continue to go to her to help me relax as I initially went there for stress induced by my loss anyway, so it only seems natural to keep going and she makes me laugh so that helps too. I also do a gentle stretching thing called body ethics which is a little like yoga and pilates, which helps calm the mind too. its a program a friend created.

good luck with everything and let us know how it goes and if you have any questions, please just ask.

Hi ladies!

Sorry I have been MIA... its been a very hard few weeks. I am SO glad to see so many BFPs recently! I am so excited for all of you and will pray my heart out for chubby little babies for each of you.

We got a bfp last cycle... that ended the weekend before our first OB apt. I wasn't 5 weeks yet... so I am thinking it was a chemical. I just haven't been very social... But I sure do miss the wonderful women in here. Love at each of you!

CeCe

Oh Cece I had been wondering about you, I'm so sorry to hear your news, no words will probably help, but I'm so so sorry, how devastating.

we've missed you, not that that would help

huge huge for you.

cece, hugs babe, so sorry Big huge gigantic hugs
    xoxoxo

Hi cece, just wanted to say i am so sorry for your loss.

KatieGirl - if you want to email me I can give you her details. I havent got the paperwork from Mark with me but will check and send details to you via email. Im at [email protected].

Naomi

Hi Ladies,

There are some new faces in here, welcome Karly and Katie, i am sorry for your losses I too lost a little boy at 18 weeks, and then later a little girl at 35 weeks, i hope that you both find the comfort in here that i have. It seems that most of you have all had a similar experience, i hope you all find your selfs with BFP's really soon!!!

CeCe- again babe i am so sorry, what a disapointment. I hope your new job is going well (i have been stalking you lol) and i really hope the new year brings some pleasant changes for you!!!

Everything going good here, i go for my first scan on the 9th of Jan, to check dates and check all is well, when i lost my son i too didnt have a scan until the 18 week one, i didnt even have the 12 week scan as i was only 23 and they didnt see the need for me to have one, when i got to the 18 weeks scan is when they discovered my boy had a lot of problems, i have changed dr's, and i am now completely OBSESSED with scans and i try to get one at every opportunity!! Just to check everything is ok!!

Take care everyone, be kind to yourselves over these holidays, they can be a real heart breaker..... xoxoxox

StarBright
    xoxoxo

Thanks for the welcomes. I am feeling quite good today, in a positive frame of mind. I have realised that even when I am thinking negative thoughts (which I am extremely good at!), so long as I am doing positive things, like finding a new Ob etc, it gives me the pick me up I need. I had more flowers arrive today which are lovely. The counsellor from SIDS also dropped off an outfit made for the size of a 20 week gestation baby, it is adorable and I will add it to Nathaniels' memorial box.

I feel really good about booking in to see the naturopath and the new Ob. I think 2008 is going to be a good year for all of us (and that is not something I would have been able to believe then alone even think this time last week).

Have a lovely Christmas and take care.

oh, cece, i am so sorry. i wish i had words to make you feel better, but i'll send my cyber hugs instead. the universe doesn't have any sense of fairness at all. i keep you in my thoughts. xxoom

CeCeSays: I'm so sorry for your loss and I'll be praying for you.

Cece - I am also so sorry for your loss. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Take care of yourself.

Thanks y'all you are the sweetest women ever!

StarB- I think you may be stalking the wrong woman... I have the same "job" I have had for the last 6 years... caring for my mom and being wife and homeschool mother to the rugrats.

To the new comers- I am so sorry for your losses, but very glad you found this site. I would be lost in a never ending sea of grief and anger without the support of these amazing women. Its a terrible thing to go through... much more so, without the guidance and care of women who have gone before you. These women... are gifts... and each of them honor the children they have loved and lost by reaching out and lifting us all up. ((((hugs))))

How is everyone handling the holidays? I think I may have over compensated for the sadness of not holding Eli by buying out toys r us for the kids. It looks like santa puked all over our living room. The awful woman who was due the week after I was ( you know the one i gave all my maternity clothes to who complained the whole time about having "another boy"?) delivered last week. I was a big girl and visited her in the hospital. Seems she pushed a bit too hard and tore herself a new one so to speak. It was hard to see her perfect little bub, but even harder not to crack a smile when she told me that she needed more ice for her poop shoot. I guess, sometimes, life CAN be fair.

I am still so happy about all of our BFPs... I swear I have read the thread 10 times just so I can get all excited again. Lets keep the good news coming!

as for me...I am CD 12 today, we have been BDing every other day and will tonight.... that way we can BD (God willing, and kids sleeping) on Christmas Eve since I should O on Christmas Day. After 2 church services, presents, Santa and cooking a huge southern feast... I don't hold out hope that we will be awake enough Christmas night to BD without injuring each other.

Sending you all wishes for a wonderful holiday!
    CeCe

Ladies, I've created a new thread for you here.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789