Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: TTC after Stillbirth/Recurrent Miscarriage or Loss after the 1st Trimester

Oh Nat, I am so very sorry for your family about your grandmothers passing I hope she finds peace with her loving husband and she can now watch over all of your little She must have been a great woman as you seem to love her dearly and I am sure they are safe in her hands. I hope your DS is doing ok.

You are all in my thoughts :hugs:

Love Mel

to everyone else.

Spring, have you broken the good news to anyone yet? Man, it must be bursting out of you by now

Nat - I am so sorry to hear about the passing of your grandmother. I hope she is now at peace and painfree. She can now be reunited with her loved ones including her husband and your precious angels. I am thinking of you, DH, DS and your family.

Take care

luv & hugs
    Lynn
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dream, I am so sorry to hear that your nan passed away, but I completely understand when you say that you are relieved that she is no longer suffering. I am glad that your little guy got to see her and tell her what he wanted her to know, I am positive that he will later come to cherish that time that he had with her and be grateful to you for letting him do that. I am so sorry.
    :hugs: to you and your family.

Nat - My thoughts are with you and your family. A peaceful passing is a blessing few realise. I hope you and DS (and the rest of the family) are doing OK.

Dream: Once again, my sweet, I hope that a calm descends upon your family today. Big cuddles, huggles and love

Mel: I haven't told anyone yet because DH wants to do it together on the weekend. First of all we have to decide if we are going to tell my MIL. I think DH realises that she can't be trusted to keep her gob shut but it all seems insignificant after what Dream has been through in the last day or so. I think Friday night once DH is home we will call my parents, sister and best friend and then think about the MIL a little more. Other than that, trying to wait as long as possible before the bump becomes too obvious.

I hope everyone else is well

Love Spring

HI Nat big big hugs my love... :hugs: I am sending my prayers and love to you and your family. As Michelle says a peaceful passing is a beautiful blessing and now she is with her husband. You enjoy that nightcap and may you dream beautiful dreams of your grandma...

Hi everyone,
    I am just coming in to let you know that I probably won't be "in" tomorrow - I have to leave home at 7.30am to get to Brisbane in time to pick up DH at 9.30am. We are all very excited! I am exhausted - and I know DH is going to be as well!!!

On the opk front.... no positive yet thank goodness!!!!! So, that this is the month for me and for everyone in here who deserve .

Talk soon... nighty night.

Ohh Flowerchild that is fantastic about the OPK's. You get your jiggy on girl Watch out DH, Jet lag or not

Drive safely

Luv Spring

Deb - thats great - the anti-eggie vibes worked Now we will start sending through the "come-on" eggie vibes We dont want to hear from you tomorrow, you will be very "busy"

Spring - It is a tough one about MIL, is there any way she will find out if you dont tell her? I mean does anyone else have contact with her? I bet you cant wait to tell your mum and sis, they are gonna be stoked

Hey Mel: I know that if I tell my M & D, Sis and Best friend that it would not go any further. I am absolutely sure that they would respect our wishes and not tell a soul, so there is no way she can find out. Even if somehow she did, I wouldn't care. The reason I don't want to tell her is because of her previous behaviour and the fact that I haven't spoken to her since before Christmas.

DH feels differently so we are going to have to compromise

Anyway honey, I hope you are well. I think of you constantly. It is past my bedtime so sweet dreams and over and out from me.

Luv Spring

Goodnight and sweet dreams to you and lil Spring

...oh and of course Frank and Vinnie

Lovelies it's time for a new thread. Have a look HERE at the new thread.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678