Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: TTC after Stillbirth/ Recurrent Miscarriage or Loss after the First Trimester April#2

WoooooooooooooHoooooooooooooooooo

I knew it!!!!! I kept asking you how the 2ww was going and you wouldn't reply and I noticed that your location had changed. I didn't want to ask just in case, but I had my suspicions.

Deb I am so happy for you. Don't feel awkward, you deserve this so much. Our time will come I hope that this bubba is the stickiest ever and that he/she arrives happy and healthy. Your levels sound fantastic! Welcome to the battered and bruised tummy club!

Congrats!!!!!!!!

Awww thanks so much - I hope I haven't made you all feel I don't know but I am sure you know what I mean.
    Alex, it has been a lonely time in the *closet* I must say. Waiting for these results has almost done my head in. Now of course I am worried the levels aren't as high as my last viable pregnancy - my obs told me it was irrelevant and she is very happy and all indicators are that the pregnancy is healthy and viable. I "feel" that it is too. However, you all know the drill - pregnancy just aint that walk in the park any more!

Thanks again so much for your words - it means so much to have you all...
    Now: : for everyone!

We posted at the same time Lynn - thankyou my love... I hope that in another few weeks we are all congratulating you.

Me too! I can't wait to annouce my bfp.

I know what you mean about making others feel uncomfortable, but you have remember that we can't stay in this thread forever!!! And you shouldn't feel uncomfortable. It would be wonderful if we could all graduate together but we can't. I believe that it will happen for every single one of us, but this is your time and you shouldn't feel bad about it. You have given me so much support and I know that you will continue to even though you are now pg. I am just so happy for you and wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy. Big big :hugs:

Flowerchild - i meant to say too that i love your ticker !!! very cute and baby looks happy already !

Lynn - your BFP will be coming very soon i know it - there have been a few BFP's lately and i think it is only a matter of time (and i mean very shortly!) for eveyone to get UTD.

This is only a positive thing !

OMG Deb that is wonderful

I must admit I noticed when I asked you how the TWW was going that you didnt answer, but I am dumb and figured you had forgotten to say... but now the light bulb has turned on and I can see right through you LMAO

I am also a little envious, but in a really good way. I would never take your BFP away from you, like Lynn I just wish we could graduate together but as she said it is not possible. I do know we will all get a BFP but what I dont know is when, but that is not to say that you should feel awkward about your good news - you totally deserve it and I am very happy for you. You provide all of us with so much support and although we try to support you back, we all rely on you for your knowledge to help us through. Basically, this is a TTC thread which means that you have to kind of expect some BFP's to pop up every now and then right? Everyone is gonna be wrapped for you I guarantee it!

Enjoy this little bean and dont feel bad for one second, this is something to be celebrated

Tess - Thinking of you and Thomas today

Tommysmum - You are all welcome in my home whether we build or stay where we are... the more the merrier really

Klee - Thanks for your email, out of the whole of Victoria I cannot believe you live so close We are going out for dinner but when I get back I will reply to your email.

Thankyou Mel :hugs: I am feeling tingles on excitement! It's a long road though and I wish too that we could all graduate together but it won't be long now and there will be another in here I am sure!

I know its a long road and that is why you still need the support of everyone, and we will all be there to see you through til the end when you hold your bubba in your arms... on one condition, that we get piccies emailed as soon as you get home from hospital

Oh, speaking of emails... I am going to send you one because I wanted to discuss something with you.

Deb: I have posted to you in the pregnancy thread but here I go again

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGOMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGOMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGOMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGOMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGOMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGOMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGOMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

That is the most wonderful, exciting, amazing, beautiful news ever.

I am so happy for you.

Whoo bloddy hoo

Lv Spring

Hey Guys,
    Just wanted to say that in the Sydney paper today there is a story about the Big Brother drama, if anyone wants me to send them a copy of it let me know
    The writers are really upset because the producers knew that Kate had had a stillborn baby and they still tried to do that task anyway.....very sad that they would do that.

Hey Bailey - I would love a copy if you dont mind

I am just about to email you my address cause you probably dont still have it - very cheeky, I am on my break

I got that email Mel, and I will send it today for you. I am at work too, but my broadband seems to be down at home, I was in a panic last night when I couldn't get on line to see what everyone was up to I tried to call Telstra, but it must be a network problem with them cos I waited for 40 mins before I got over it and hung up.

I just wanted to hijack this thread to say congrats to Deb!

I am so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!! I often check out this thread to see how all you lovely girls are going and had noticed Deb hadn't said much lately. I don't know how you managed to keep this to yourself for so long - it would have done my head in!

I am currently in yet another TWW, and if it should work this cycle, I would be due 6 days after you! I sooo hope it does work out for both of us and we can be belly buddies! I am currently on pregnyl every three days to try and support a pg so can't do a HPT yet, but my BT is scheduled for Tues. I am already so nervous about waiting for the results that I am packing it and considering just not getting the BT done. I am pretty certain I am pg (although the symptoms I am having could be the pregnyl, so I am trying to not get too excited), and I am almost too scared to hear a confirmation as that is when the fear sets in. I will be even worse if my dr orders serial hcg draws and I have to go through that agonising wait more than once!

Anyway, Deb, congrats, and I am praying it works out for both of us .

Bun xx

O MY Goodness, I havent been here for awhile and look what happens!! Congrats Deb, what wonderful news.Heres to a happy and healthy 8 months
    Hi to everyone else there is no way I can catch up. I hope you are all doing well, and getting closer to the BFP! they will start rolling in I can feel it.
    Take care, and know that I think of you all often. Just dont get the computer as much as I wd like!!

Thankyou Bun - I hope so much that this is your month too my love. Please let us know what Tuesday brings

Chelle: thankyou so much - how are YOU going???

Deb - congratulations such fantastic news. I'm so glad I got online today, you have made my day. I read your story the other day and even before that thought how you are such a tremendously strong kind person, that kindness and all thats good in life is coming back to you now. don't feel awkward or anything we are blessed to be watching this part of your journey.

mel - i thought your "we are going out to dinner" comment meant me and you, i nearly fell off my chair, what tonight?! lol. I hope tomorrow is the best it can be. happy 8 months precious nicholas, take care of your mum.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast