Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: TTC after Stillbirth/ Recurrent Miscarriage or Loss after the First Trimester April#2

Nat: Great to hear from you. I have been wondering how you were doing. I am a bit of a reality TV fan also but I must admit I am a bit miffed that DWTS means no All Saints tonight

I have told most of the people at work about Lil' Spring yesterday and today, I got a huge bunch of flowers from some of my colleagues today which was so sweet and made me cry. They have just been so very good to me. So I am officially out and proud.

So what is going in Natville? How long until you head off on your Europe adventure? I don't know if you have seen but we are having a Sydney Chicks catch up in a few weeks. It would be sensational if you could come.

So glad to hear from you again.

Lv Spring

Great to see you Nat!!!! I miss you when you don't pop in. September is getting closer my love. YIPPPEEE.
    Thanks for answering my meds question. I am on 25mgs of prednisone, 5,000iu of Fragmin (same as clexane) my obs spoke to the famous Dr S a couple of weeks ago and he suggested 5,000iu instead of the 4,000iu for me. Fish oil, vit b6, b12, multi, 5mgs of folate, vitamin c and zinc - YUP I rattle when I walk!
    I have to go nighty nights - I can barely string a sentence togethr. DH just got home from a day in Melbourne so we need to catch up.

Nighty Ni Deb

Alright I'll stop hogging this thread and go to bed also.

Lynn: I have everything crossed for your BT tomorrow. Bring on some awesome results

Lv Spring

God Spring, stop hogging the thread!! Lol, you are a chatterbox tonight. How's our lil spring doing today?

Nat - Well you are a blast from the past welcome back, we missed you. Poor Flowerchild has been stuck with all our questions. Yep, AF for me on day 44!! But as I told the other gals, that egg is not getting away this time!

Lynn - Good luck for the BT tomorrow.

Mel - How are you doing?

Hi too to everyone else. Will pop in again later to see how everyone is!

Hey everyone,

Nat - sorry I missed your call. We ended up going to the in-laws for dinner. I will buzz you tomorrow.

Mel - thinking of you babe Hope you are doing ok. Take care.

Deb - Have a good night sleep. I thought I rattled when I walked! I am going to talk to FS tomorrow about anything else that I can be taking, doing etc to help me. Please, please can I have high levels tomorrow!!!

Spring - thanks for the wishes. I am that the levels are high and I rang today and asked if I can have an u/s because there is something going down there. I am having some 'feelings', cramps maybe, not sure how to describe them but I just want to know what is happening.

Bailey - thanks for your wishes. How is the witch treating you? Hope she is being as kind as could be

Kristee - I sorry that you are feeling low at the moment. This is so very normal. It is a roller-coaster that you are on so cherish the good days. It think it might be a good idea to talk to a counsellor. I did after I lost Cooper. At the time I didn't think it was helping but I look back now and I think it did. It allowed me to say what I was feeling and how I was thinking. You are not a terrible person and you are not being punished. Unfortunately bad things happens to good people and it is so unfair and cruel. Come in whenever you need to vent, we are all here for you. Take care babe :hugs:

Hi to everyone else, hope you are well.

hi ladies, I am a nutter I posted on the wrong thread yesterday lol.

kristee - i just want to be able to give you a big hug and tell you you are not alone in these feelings. I have the fear like Bailey that one day it will all catch up on me. I go through most days not feeling anything, and when I do feel it I berate myself for not feeling enough. Grief is such a gamut of emotions, no one feeling is right or wrong, they all just happen. We each grieve in our own way and our circumstances are different. I don't think that you are not acknowledging your losses but just a way of you coping. Your angels didn't deserve better they got one of the best.

Heybacko Guest

Have had to start a third time as the keyboard hijacker has done it twice now - touches a button and my draft message just 'goes' I know not where!! (Yesterday, he was eating frozen calamari out of the freezer - me think he has hit Terrible Two's!!)

Lynn - fingers crossed for today, will they be scanning as well???? I have a wierd feeling about you this month!! (I mean, wierd in that it is your month, not that YOU are wierd!!)

Spring - how is life outside the Closet?? I am a bit concerned you have chosen DWTS over All Saints - that can't be right can it??? Is it yer 'ormones???

Kristee - can't add to the excellent advice of others but just want to beg you to be more gentle with yourself, I think you are expecting too much of yourself after your awful journey, sending you

Flower - any news I have missed?? Can report I have now bought 'Joan Bishop's NZ Slow Cooker Cook Book' from a car boot sale on Saturday - just need, well, the Slow Cooker now!!!

Klee - how you doing, can't scroll back to check your news and memory has failed me yet again, my one remaining brain cell was napping!

No news from me, although I have just got Titanium Membership to the 'Waiting for AF after M/C or D&C Club' that Kiwigirl has just opened!!! Day 28 and still no Witch!

Onwards and forwards!

lynn- good luck today sweetie, will be thinking of you. sorry for all those emails this morning, i am not stalking, sometimes i just forget to put things in and also i sometimes don't think before I type, so just want to apologise if i have said anything wrong.
    alex - heres hoping the witch doesn't come, she's been a hell of a cow to me this month. its been a strange visit, first she wasn't sure if she wanted to turn up, then when she did she decided she was visiting with avengance, now she isn't sure if she wants to leave, she packed up all her stuff then decided she didn't want to leave. some houseguests are so annoying! lol

Hi everyone,
    Lynn: Thinking of you and hoping for wonderful wonderful results... Please come in as soon as you know...

I have a huge day today so I won't have time to do more personals - but I have read them all and I have to say Alex I have *slow cooker cook book envy*!

I will be back later to check on the gorgeous Lynn...

Deb you are so sweet

Thanks everyone for your wishes.

Well we didn't wish hard enough Not much happening. My levels have not gone up (but they haven't gone down either). There is one follie at 11mm and a couple of small ones under 10mm so we are hoping that the 11mm does something but obviously it needs some help to grow from its friend estrogen. I am increasing my FSH dose starting tonight so hopefully this is all I need for my estrogen levels to rise and help grow this little follie (I'm calling her Hope). I have a thing for naming things!!! Makes it a bit more personal I am going back on Saturday for another bt so hopefully by then the increase in dose has worked and Hope will be starting to get ready to burst!

Positive thoughts, positive thoughts.....................come on golden piggy, help me out here!

*grow follies grow*!!!!!!!
    That increase is probably all that's needed - they are doing well if you have one at 11mms and a couple a little smaller. You might end up with 3 ripe follies by Saturday!
    Hope sounds like a great name - I have a naming thing too!
    I hope you are okay - remember, those ovaries ARE working those follies show that - the increase will boost the estrogen and viola!

Haven't been "in" for a while. Glad to read you are all well.

Deb, some good news coming from your direction soon? Just read the meds you are on. Good luck.

Me, I am doing great. Had good news too so lets see what the future holds for us all.

All the best to you all and may tomorrow bring all our dreams a step closer.

Debbie

Great to *see* you Debbie. Are you pregnant? I hope that's what you meant. If you are I am so happy for you . Maybe you could join the Pregnancy After Recurrent miscarriage/Stillbirth/Late Loss thread? Do you remember Sarah KAB - she just birthed her baby boy Jack yesterday so we have had our first graduation!

Yes, I have been on all those meds since October now (obviously not the clexane- I was on 4,000iu for my last pregnancy but that ended in miscarriage just before the 5 week mark. My obs has increased the doseage for my next pregnancy). The prednisone isn't good for the weight I am afraid but it's a small price to pay in the end.

Hopefully you can come in regularly - we would all benefit from your support and knowledge and hopefully you can be supported on your journey too.

Big big hugs and again GREAT to see you!

Thank you so much for your message Deb I have just got a little teary reading it. You are so positive and always see the best outcome. I say that I am positive and I am trying to be positive but I am just so scared about what will happen if this doesn't work. I try not to think about it because I want this one to work so much. I think I am doing ok, it is just a little over-whelming. I guess I just have so much pressure on myself for this to be the month.

Lynn It is perfectly reasonable to be scared. Feel that feeling and then try and let it go. Focus on those follies and visualise them growing beautiful healthy eggs.
    I hope this is your month so very much - but if it isn't this is the path and you will get that Earth Baby. YOU WILL!
    I have to go and bath my kids and finish off dinner. I just wanted to pop in.

Lynn Sending you lots of *growing follicle* vibes. Make sure those booties are tucked under your pillow. Add the fertility stones if you got some. I am thinking of you and I hope Saturday brings you healthy, juicy follicles.

Lynn: I am sorry the results weren't as good as you were hoping but a 11mm one and a few below 10 mm is a great start. I pray that the extra does is just the trick to get them bursting out.

Message to Hope: Now listen here miss follie, grow strong like your mum.

Luv Spring

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast