Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: TTC after Stillbirth/ Recurrent Miscarriage or Loss after the First Trimester April#2

Hiya
    It is impossible to catch up with everyone so I will say a BIG Hello to you all.

Congratulations Deb - sending "sticky vibes" and wishing you a H&H pregnancy.

Not a lot happening with me at the moment - we are not TTC for another couple of months and so are plodding on with life feeling rather empty and strange at the moment. It is nice to hear good news for others though so keep those BFPs coming.

Take care, T.

Hi Guys,

Tommysmum - How is the bub's doing now? How are you feeling. Don't worry too much about the Maybe Baby, I am hoping I won't need it after this month anyway.

Spring - OMG!!!! How many OMG's did you leave for Deb??

Lynn - Good luck with the BT tomorrow and be sure to let us know how you go.

Flowerchild - Another WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO to yooooouuuuuuuuu!!

Mel - How are you doing? I will be thinking of you and Nicholas tomorrow on his birthday and I hope he and Asha spend their special day together.

Hi too to everyone else out there, I hope you are all well.

Me - Well, I had a mini-breakdown this afternoon. My broadband went down yesterday and after trying for two days to get through to Telstra they told me it was a problem with my computer. I pretty much had a meltdown thinking that I could not get online to speak to you all. Then I got really cranky and yelled at DH and DS for no real reason. And then DH told me it wasn't the end of the world. I don't think that he realises that to me, it really would be the end of the world. I don't think I even realised how much I need you all. Oh well, happy ending, well for the computer at least, it was just our router thingy that makes it wireless, so I can still get online if I plug it in with the cord. n the other side of things, DH and I still aren't talking. Oh well, I don't care if he doesn't speak to me as long as we can stil BD, lol, I am coming up to ovulation after all.

Hey everyone,

Klee - Too funny about the going out for dinner thing... I am not quite that upfront, although I guess I could have invited you cause we just went local. Do you know anymore about S&K? I spoke to my DH and he said he would like to go too now, but I would still love to meet up with you there. Still cant get over how close we live LOL. Sorry I didnt reply to your email last night, got carried away with BB and then DH was nagging to get to bed but I AM going to do it now

Bailey - I am sure Asha and Nicholas will be spending their birthday together and they will be looking after each other at the same time as looking over us and making sure we are ok I am sorry you had a meltdown, I dont think anyone else can understand why we rely on BB so much but I know I do also. I stayed away for a few days because I was having a rough time and didnt want to bring everyone else down with me, but in hindsight (aaaah such a wonderful thing) I really should have just got it all out here because since I came back and did so I am feeling a little better - life is still tough but just having an outlet, and maybe the distraction. Plus helping and supporting others makes me feel strong iykwim.
    Anyways I will be thinking of you and Asha tomorrow - big from Nicholas and I.

Lynn - How you doing? Your having more tests tomorrow yeah? I definitely have for you.

Hi to everyone else, gonna pop over to the BB thread and have my say

Dear Asha and Nicholas

Look down upon you mummies today and give them a gentle kiss upon their cheeks to let them know you are ok.

Happy 6 month birthday sweet little Asha and Happy 8 month birthday my little man Nicholas.

Thinking of you today Bailey and DH and Mel and DH.
    With all my love :hugs:
    Spring.

I too am popping in to wish our special Angel Baby friends a happy birthday.

Happy 8th birthday Nicholas

Happy 6th birthday Asha

Sprinkle beautiful angel dust all over your beautiful Mama's and Daddy's today...

Thanks so much Spring and Deb, and Klee for your message - you have no idea how much it means to me that you girls think about us... needless to say I have not heard boo from family and friends

Bailey - Huge :hugs: to you today. Asha and Nicholas are up there watching over us and giving each other the love they need for their special day. Hope you and DH are doing ok, I know 6 months was really hard and if you need it take all of our strength to get you through

Happy birthday Nicholas and Asha

Happy 8 month birthday Nicholas. May you play peacefully and watch over your beautifully mummy and family.

Happy 6 month birthday Asha. May you protect your beautiful mummy and family and help them through today as they remember you.

Thinking of you Mel and DH and thinking you Bailey and DH. Take care

Quote Originally Posted by Flowerchild View Post
    I too am popping in to wish our special Angel Baby friends a happy birthday.

Happy 8th birthday Nicholas

Happy 6th birthday Asha

Sprinkle beautiful angel dust all over your beautiful Mama's and Daddy's today...
    Sending the same b'day wishes, will be thinking of you both and your families !

Oh, wow Flowerchild, Just saw your ticker, HUGE Congrats!!!!

Hi there,
    Just want to say a huge thankyou from myself and DH for everyones thoughts and wishes today. As I am sure you all know it makes a big difference to me to know that people care. Thanks. I was having a crap day til I came in and read your messages, then I just bawled. And now I feel a little better.
    Mel, I hope you had a nice day thinking about your little guy. You are in my thoughts.

Sorry, wasn't on yesterday but I did remember some special angel babies birthdays:

Nicholas - Happy 8th birthday

Asha - Happy 6th birthday

And for today,

Harrison - Happy 7th birthday for you little man.

I know that you are watching over your mummies and daddies whilst we all look after them. Mummies and Daddies - i hope you are doing well.

Hello guys

Haven't had much of a chance to jump on lately. Spent the day with mum yesterday and we had a little cry (on Tuesday it will be 10 years since my dad died peacefully at age 65). Mum asked what i was doing on Tuesday and i said that i would spend it with her. We can't believe it has been 10 years and we both had a few tears.

I asked "do you cry often?" and she said "yeh, some times - you know what it is like (comparing to Tommy)"... When she said this i thought **** it still really hurts her (i mean i know it does but it still really hurts). We started to laugh a bit too as we said how life can be so sh*t !

Then i thought of my aunty who lost a baby at 7 days old (30 years ago) and a daughter at around 9 from memory (some 20 years ago) and i wonder how she is really coping. It is never talked about.

My sister told me the other day her friends mother lost a baby about 40 years ago and when it is talked about she balls her eyes out. I have heard so many similar stories since too (many friends didnt' know they had a brother/sister who died until our baby died).

It makes you feel bad - cause until it happens to you you don't know how to feel and how to react and if you should talk about it. I only ever talked to my aunty about her loss when my Tommy died (i was too young at the time when her children died and of course never knew what to say after that) - it brought back all the memories for her but she was happy at the same time as we got to say goodbye to our baby (she didn't) and we had a dignified funeral for him (she didn't have one at all in those days). I think her holding Tommy was a release for her for her baby.

I just think myself/ourselves as lucky that we are in the times we are now with the support that we have, although small. I mean we might have each other here on BB (Belly Belly not silly Big Brother) and a few family and friends but back in the 70's and earlier/later what did they have???

I don't know where this is going but going through this experience has really changed my outlook on life (as it would everyone) but i wish i was a bit more "open" to it beforehand so i could have supported those close to me a bit more.....

Thanks tommysmum. I just miss my little man so much but I know that he is with me today and always.

Big cuddles and kisses to Harry from Mummy. I love you my little man.

Lv
    Spring

Tommysmum.

You make a really good point. As soon as you loose a child you have an instant affinity with other parents in the same situation. I was talking to my sister about all the girls on BB and I said even though I haven't met some of you face to face, I feel like we have shared three lifetimes of friendship together. Does that make sense? It does make you feel guilty though, how naive was I to the ways of the world beforehand. I have lived such a normal (and I guess privileged) life. My parents loved and supported my sisters and I, they love each other and have been married 37 years. I have been lucky enough to receive a tertiary education, I have the most wonderful man as a husband and then CA-POW, I loose a child.

If we are all that little bit more compassionate and understanding as a result of loosing out children then that is a lesson that I am proud to have learnt, no matter how many tears that has cost me. We could have gone the complete opposite direction and become bitter and angry (and I guess some days we are) but I think that the level of support and compassion from the ladies in this group is such a blessing.

Oh and may I say, thank God for the internet. I don't know how people like your Aunty survived without this almost instant support. Give her a hug for me.

Lv Spring

Happy 7 month birthday Harrison. May you watch over and protect your mummy and daddy and guide them through today,

Spring may you feel the sun's warmth today, like a hug from your precious, special angel.

Happy 7 Month Birthday Harry ~ May you watch over your beautiful Mummy & Daddy, and little bro or sis and keep them safe and give them strength

Love Aunty Mel

Hi girls,

My parents are coming for lunch and I have tried my hand at the veggie pasties without supervision by MIL, so must get them in the oven - just wanted to pop in and wish Harry a happy birthday, but I will be back later.

A big thank you to everyone for your thoughts yesterday :hugs:

Have a nice afternoon.

Love Mel

Spring - Hope you, DH and Lil Spring are having a nice day on Harry's 7 month birthday. I have been thinking of you all.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast