thread: 10wks pg with twins need some advice

Random Act of Kindness Recipient
    Add Baby Dreamtime on Facebook

Jul 2008
    Gold Coast

BELLA, I finally have the chance to check in and see how you are going and no news! I hope you are well, pray those little boys of yours are doing fine, and can't wait to hear what's going on.

Hi to everyone else. I am going great, though have really started to slow down now, I have promised DH no more work rennovating the house . I am back to 4 days a week now and counting down days until I start mat leave on the 18th Dec.

Hope everyone is well xx

barney Guest

the most wonderful news girls

hi everyone please excuse the typing im on my phone Well.... My beautiful boys were born on wednesday morning..... Jack william (2.8kg) and samuel isaac (2kg) were born via emerg c sec at 0120 and 0123 25th nov (wed am) after an 11hr failed induction! We are still in hosp few issues with temperature control, weight loss, slow feeding etc but the boys r with me im loving being a mum it is the most amazing thing ever i love them and the kisses and cuddles r priceless! Thankyou to everyone 4 all the support will come back when i get a chance to post more - smithy would u mind letting the twin forum know - ta! Lots of love to all x

WOOHOO CONGRATULATIONS BELLA
    you have done it hunny im so happy for you rite now and i bet youll be a great mummy.lots of hugs and kisses for the boys.

Nov 2009
    Scottish expat living in Geelong

Oh how wonderful, so glad the boys arrived safely and I hope everything settles down soon.

Jan 2009
    Tasmania

CONGRATULATIONS BELLA!!!!!!

That is brilliant news thank you for letting us know Smithy Put on some weight boys so you can go home with mummy and daddy!!!

Jan 2009

Yay!! Great news!!

Jun 2008
    Adelaide

Smile

Congratulation Bella yah they are finally here I hope everything is going well it good to hear they are with you Keep us posted.

BDT whaooo 27wks how are you feeling abit uncomfortable I bet.

Smithy thanks for the news your belly looks so cute.

AFM My boys are doing great Cody likes to be cuddled alot and harper is the more charmer and chilled out of the 2 as for me feeling a bit tired I can't wait for them to sleep through. I will keep popping in.

Random Act of Kindness Recipient
    Add Baby Dreamtime on Facebook

Jul 2008
    Gold Coast

WOO HOO BELLA!!! The biggest congratulations on your beautiful boys , so glad to hear all is well. Can't wait to see pics. You had done such a great job to get so far, you're my idol, I hope I can do as well. Hope you are taking care and look forward to hearing more news xx

Azz So happy Cody and Harper are doing well, it is so lovely they are showing their little personalities already, hoping for some sleep for you

Hi to everyone else!!

Apr 2008
    melbourne

Hi everyone,

I finally have 2 min to jump on and let you all know we are doing great!

Finally home we got discharged on Wed after 1 week 1 day in hospital - few issues with weight loss and jaundice with the boys and bp problems (i was quite ill for 48hrs) but all seems to be resolving.

The boys are really settled sleeping anf feeding really well - i'm expressing BM and giving it in a bottle with 1/4 formula as they are still to little to suck efficiently and i need to ensure they get their food as weight gain has been an issue.
    Samuel my little boy has just hit 2kg he is so placid and loves skin to skin cuddles with his mummy. Jack my bigger boy is steadly gaining back his weight he needed to go under lights for 24hrs cause of jaundice but he is all good now. He also enjoys his cuddles he tried really hard today to have a breast feed but then got to tired.
    They are feeding 3hrly which is getting very tiring so we are trying to get 4 hours out of them overnight but it's not working just yet! DH has been wonderful and it's truly a special time when we sit on the couch and feed together at 200am - i can't help but think about what we went through and how blessed we are.
    I just love them both so much i can't put into words all the feelings and emotions - i will try to do a birth story and post some pictures when i can.

Hope everyone is well

xxBella

May 2007
    Wodonga VIC

Hi all,
    It's been a while since I've been on bellybelly. I have a 23 month old ds and we've just found out that we are now expecting twins. Only had our 12 week ultrasound on Tuesday so I don't think it has even sunk in yet!

I've back-tracked on some of the posts in here and I just wanted to say Congrats to Bella on the arrival of your boys. Great to hear that things are going well for you at home.

Hopefully I can share this new journey with you all!

Thanks, Kayla x

Jan 2009
    Tasmania

Bella that is just lovely to hear that you are home and the boys are doing well. You have done such a fantastic job, sounds like you have the right support from Hubby too. Us twin mummy's are certainly blessed, it is very very special, but also very very difficult to get through the first 3 months, so make sure you take time for yourself hunny. Big hugs for you and the boys.

Kayla, congratulations and welcome to the twin train! Looking forward to following your story, don't be afraid to ask questions, we will gladly help you get the info you need. I know I wanted to know everything about twin pregnancy when I found out.

BDT I haven't forgotten about you, just been flat out here, I haven't had time to sort out the girls clothes as yet, but when I do, you will definitely have first refusal. I hope you are well.

Nov 2009

Congratulations on your babies Bella, try and take lots of photos because if you are anything like me your twins will turn 1 and the past year will be a bit of a blur! Such an exciting time though.

And Kayla how wonderful, huge congratulations.

T
    xx

Jan 2009
    Tasmania

I have just heard that Rhyb has given birth to 3 beautiful baby girls!!!! How fantastic is that? Wow I am just blown away!!!!

Rhyb if you're reading this (I would be amazed if you are!) I am so pleased for you babe, all the best to you and your family.

Nov 2009

Oh that just sent a chill through me, how fabulous for Rhyb she has so much joy ahead of her

barney Guest

just sending love to all my beautiful twin mummys ,i hope you are all plodding along ok and have a wonderful xmas love smithy xoxo

Jan 2009
    Tasmania

Bless ya Smithy right back at ya hunny I hope you are well, wow I notice you are 31 weeks now, where has the time gone?

Traveller I just noticed that you are in Glasgow soon to be Geelong, I'm from the Uk been in Tassie for 2 years now. When you looking to make the big move then?

Nov 2009

Bless ya Smithy right back at ya hunny I hope you are well, wow I notice you are 31 weeks now, where has the time gone?

Traveller I just noticed that you are in Glasgow soon to be Geelong, I'm from the Uk been in Tassie for 2 years now. When you looking to make the big move then?
    we're moving on 18th Jan This is our second attempt at emigrating, our first was in 2003 and lasted 4 years, we have been back just over 2 years. How long have you been in Tassie and where are you from originally?

Jan 2009
    Tasmania

Sorry to go off topic ladies.

We arrived in Tas Oct 07, this is our 3rd Christmas. I'm from Milton Keynes and other half is from Bridlington E.Yorks. It was really tough having our twins out here with no family around us, but we've managed and are doing ok, so no big drama's. You wouldn't get me back in the Uk if you paid me!! We are here to stay for good if Australia will have us of course I guess the fact that our girls were born here, must give us a better chance of staying, I hope anyway.
    Do you have family over here?

Nov 2009

Sorry to go off topic ladies.

We arrived in Tas Oct 07, this is our 3rd Christmas. I'm from Milton Keynes and other half is from Bridlington E.Yorks. It was really tough having our twins out here with no family around us, but we've managed and are doing ok, so no big drama's. You wouldn't get me back in the Uk if you paid me!! We are here to stay for good if Australia will have us of course I guess the fact that our girls were born here, must give us a better chance of staying, I hope anyway.
    Do you have family over here?
    I hear you, we had our first 2 boys in Oz with no family, but my twins were born in Scotland. We are all citizens though so it makes it nice and easy to move back

... 1220212223