Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: General Discussion ~ Twins & More #3

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

i have Valco runabout - it is easy to pack up but awkward and heavy to lift until you get used to it - takes up a lot of boot space too.

Grosby's birth announcement is in the announcements thread

where are we all ? how is everyone going ?

Joja Tam,Tiff, Miss Kel, Kelly, Karlo, Yvette, Odette, Clare,Chris,Vanita, Marisa ,Sam,Paras & Hayley and anyone else I missed ?
    Last edited by Baby~amore`; November 9th, 2006 at 08:40 PM.

Jean - how are you ? I see your due date (for 40wks or the planned date) is very close or have your bubs arrrived ?

Emma - how you are you and your little bubs ? are you home ?

Grosby Guest

I'm home, I came home last Monday night I was lucky to have a natural delivery, so after 5 days in hospital, I was ready to come home, and it's been very interesting, but in a good way, I'm still trying to get used to going from as much sleep as possible to as little sleep as possible, but we are getting there, this week I've been keeping the girls up a bit longer in the later afternoon, to try and get a bit of a longer night time routine going, started that properly last night, so we will see how that goes. They are laying awake in their bassinettes as I type, so I wonder what type of a night we are going to have. I have an abundance of breast milk, and they are really good feeders, so I'm pleased that is working out.
    Mum moves in next week, as Hubby is going back to work, so that will be good, Mitchellis coping really well with them, not anywhere near as bad as I thought, cause he has had sole focus for the last 4 1/2 years from everybody, but he is very loving towards them and wants to help with everything, last night I was expressing, and he was very intruiged as to what I was doing, and asked if he could feed the babies some milk, lol. He is also more intruiged by how the babies came out of my tummy and how the milk comes out of my boobies (his words, lol)
    So, we are doing well, and I'm enjoying my two little girls very much.

I hope that everyone else is doing fantastically, and I'll speak to you all soon.

Emma.

Emma
    you sound like you are doing wonderfully - good on your mum how long is she staying for. It was fantastic you have VB.

Great you are able to be breastfeeding your daughters - routine I don't have one yet but they sleep reasonable well now at 4 months .Joel wakes once overnight after a late feed of EBM and Sam feeds anywhere from 1 to 3 times a night.

My 4 year nephew was also fascinated by me expressing milk and loves his little cousins.

still here!
    Just getting over sickies again
    busy TTC number 3 at the moment - (only one this time!!!! or there will be trouble!!!!)
    kids will be 4 next month _ OMG how times flies

The first 12 months are the biggest blur still - so enjoy what you can remember of it girls!!! It is so much easier now that they are older!
    I didn't get my two into too much of a routine - i just made sure that they slept, woke and ate as much at the same time as I could, especially overnight. As long as it suit you, there is no right or wrong!
    Take care girls

tiggy Guest

I'm here too and have to agree at how fast time flies!

I am still around too, just very busy. We now have #3 on the way too, 18 weeks now.

tiggy Guest

Oh Tam, I just had a look at your piccies!
    They are so beautiful, your Declan and Rylee!
    Also, 18 weeks already! Wow, that has flown! Hope you are feeling well.

Thanks Tiff. I know time really has gone so fast

hi Tam -

hope you are feeling well and not too tired - wow 18wks.Declan & Rylee are very cute.

Grosby Guest

Congrats Tam on your pg, Declan and Rylee are very cute! How big were they at birth?

Grosby Guest

Motherduck has posted her birth announcement. Her twins came early!

Thanks guys. Emma Declan was 5lb11 and Rylee 5lb8

Twinsmum Guest

Hi all - just checking in to say we are still here too...
    AND ALSO PREGNANT!!!
    Over 6mths now, so going well - cant wait to meet our new arrival

I saw that twinsmum -congratulations

Hi Everyone,

WOW at Tam and Haylie being pregnant!!! I must have missed that! Fantastic news.

Jack and Charlee are the absolute best babies in the world. They are no fuss, pleasant, happy, smiling beautiful little people and I just adore them so much. I cant believe how easy being a twin mum has been. Yes I am very very busy dont get me wrong. But its just wonderful and now they are rolling over and nearly crawling all the effort is paying off!!!

I had better go, Charlee is wedged under the chair.....again!

Love Kel

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast