Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: body shop consultants.....

Kirsty77 Guest

Default body shop consultants.....

Hey girls

Just wondering if anyone knows the costs for setting up with the bodyshop as a consultant. Do you have to buy all your own stock to start? How much does it cost? Is it worth it?

I absolutely love the body shop and all its stock so thought this would be ideal. Any info anyone has would be helpful.

lulu2 is a consultant and very successful at that! Hope she finds this thread soon

Im not sure how much it costs or anything. Sure there would be a contact number on the website. But the other day on ebay there was a heap of condultant items on there.

Kirsty as Danni says Lulu2 can help... PM her or pop into the Vic members threa thats' where she hangs out (She's super duper nice too!)

I also work the TBS and can't recommend them highly enough. I do know a little bit abou the at home side of the business, but agree that it would be a good idea to get in touch with Lucy as she is already a consultant.
    As Tanya said, they offer lots of training and great support.

Kirsty77 Guest

Oww I received my pack in the mail today. Looks fab and for those of you interested it costs about $400 to get starter pack with samples, business cards, and stationary. It is alot cheaper than I thought it was going to be!!

That was quick!! Good Luck with it all, I'm sure you'll be great, and the products sell themselves!

Kirsty77 Guest

Thanks Megan!!

The products sure do sell themself. I know Santa might be bringing some Body Shop things for Chrissy.

Do you have to party plan presentations or can you sell it yourself via catalogues such as Avon?

Kirsty77 Guest

You have to sell it via the parties.

Hey girls, please feel free to PM me with any questions - Tulip I have another girl going to start in WA in the New Year, she was with TBS for 5 years in retail and is thrilled she can stay with the company this way.
    It really is a great company to work with, as has been said before the backup, support and training are second to none. I have built up a terrific business, and have learnt so much in 2 years.

Merry Christmas all!

RoslynJ Guest

Smile The Body Shop at Home

Hi there girls,

I am new to BB...I have been thinking about joining the body shop at home for over a year now...still haven't joined as we never have a spare $320 to sign up! but i would love to hear others experiences of the body shop at home. i love the products! i don't think they would be hard to sell. i have been in other party plans and they failed miserably! but the body shop at home seems so much easier, what do others think?

I have 2 children.
    DD: Jessica- 3 1/2 (born 18-07-03)
    DS: Ryley -15 months and 3 weeks. (born 28-09-05)

Hi Roslyn - Welcome to BB!

I have been with TBS for over 2 yrs and I love it - have a look though this thread for more discussion (want to keep an eye on business/posting rules!). Ask me any question you want, I find the parties fun and easy to do. It does sell itself and it's a chance for me to get on my soapbox about many different issues (domestic violence, rights of children etc). TBS is different in many ways to the entire beauty and skincare industries and I'm proud to be a part of that.
    If you were anywhere near me I would ask you to come along and observe a party for yourself - then you can get a real feel for it.

P.S - This is longest job I evevr had!!!! and I'm 33!!!! Jack of all trades, master of some LOL!

Oh, I am interested in doing this too as the nearest Body Shop to where I live is around 300 kms away!!! Very annoying.
    I looked into it a few years ago, but it is more something I would look at doing now.

The annoying thing will translate into great business for you!
    PMing you now....

Cass83 Guest

Default Hiya

LULU2 could you give me a little bit more info on this too please

Thanks
    Cass
    x

OOOH I have a Body Shop product question...

My Friend got this GORGEOUS scent from the BS store at the airport in Malaysia, I believe it was Spring Orchid (?) She has been looking for it in OZ as it's almost out... do we have it in OZ or the availability to access it???????

Thanks in advance!

Cass if you have a PO box or something I can send you some info, otherwise email me at [email protected]. Hardly any consultants in WA - we really need people there.

Lisa did the pack arrive ok?

Trace - no spring orchid here, or in Dubai, maybe try the tbs website in Singapore?
    How the face mask going? I might send up the new catalogue so you can have a peek at the sexy new make up, skin care and stuff. I'm racing around like a nutter getting catalogues out to everyone this week! Going to be flat out for the next 6 months at least!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast