Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: body shop consultants.....

I was a Body Shop Consultant for near on 12 months & it was absolutely fantastic. The training, advice, help, information, etc... you receive are just excellent & they have great conferences & mini-conferences where you get showered in products for FREE!!!

Unfortunately I had to stop doing it as my DH is VERY unreliable with his job & would never get home on time for me to leave for parties, etc... & in the end I'd get in a real tizz because he would not come home on time, etc... you know what men are like & even though I was making really good money, he never thought of it as a 'real' job & therefore wouldn't help out where I needed it - ie - babysitting, cooking dinner, etc...

I highly recommend it to anybody who wants to give it a go, the products basically sell themselves once you have shown somebody how to correctly use them.

Love Jayne xox

thanks Lucy i'll have a look see, everthing is gorgeous... thanks heaps, will be in touch BEFORE I have bubs for extra pretty stuff!! LOL

I was actually thinking of doing this for a baby shower, what do you think??? I thought it would be a nice way for mum to get pampered and receive some lovely gifts.

I looked on the web site and filled out a contact thingo and it said someone will contact me shortly, I have been wanting to go to a party for ages now and what a perfect oppurtunity.

Oh yeah - go for the Feet Treats party with the Spa Wisdom theme!

Jayne - that really sucks, but you are not alone. We had a great team leader quit for the same reason and I have had to have serious talks with my own DP about it too.

Lulu, I have tried ringing and emailing to no avail. will try again tomorrow, my email was returned saying undeliverable.
    if there is any other way of finding out where a consultant is near me could you please let me know and I will leave my email so that you can email the details thanks.

??? I wonder why that is? Another company takes care of the web stuff and passes the details on to us, they had problems last year. I hope it's not happening again. Will get back to you shortly. Theres a great girl called Cindy that will be able to help.

Thank you Lulu

Hi Amy, I have Cindy's details if you want to email me and I'll pass it all on. My email is at the top of this thread I think.

No worries I will do Lulu,

Thank you for that.

whoever it is or whoever finds out - can they come and give me a massage? hee hee

LOL supablondie that would be nice though huh

Did you get the details ok??

Yeah thanks you I did, I am sorry I should have replied to let you know I received it.
    Thanks again

It's all good, let me know how it goes!

Hi Lulu. After reading through this thread the other day I sent off to get the information pack about the Body Shop parties. I am just about to have my first baby and am already finding it weird and feeling guilty about not working. This sounds like it couild be ideal, I've been told I could sell ice to eskimos! LOL. I would appreciate any other information that you could give me and tips to get started. Probably won't gwt it going until a few months after bubs arrive though, cheers

Hey - just email me (it's at the top of the thread) and I can give you the rundown. Don't you dare feel guilty about not working!

hi ladies ... so who has become a consultant??

i have a friend who sells it and i have had many parties off her ...

i just decided i will be a rep !! i have the money to buy my kit and even if it doesnt kick off till next year it will be exciting to earn a bit of cash and have a mingle !!

Hi Lea!

I'm now a consultant in my 2nd month and am loving it!!! It's going really well and it's a perfect time to become a consultant with christmas coming up!!
    Have you already signed???

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast