Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: body shop consultants.....

Hi!

You can't pm unless your a paying member to the forum...

It's easy to promote parties even with stores around - they can get them for free! They can get products discounted! You can throw in extra incentives etc - all the things a store can't do for them! Your bringing the products into their home for them to get hands on with...they can have it themed so they get pampering - foot parties, hand parties etc etc...

Advertising is tricky business...it's best to go about it by word of mouth - talk to family, friends, all your contacts and get them to hold one and I'm sure you'll start the wheels in motion that way...

Let me know if you have any other questions - Good luck!

aimeesmum - who is your sponsor ? This person should be guiding you and answering any questions you have. She should be giving you ideas and advice so give her a call.

Krisvee, you would make a great TL!

I spoke to her about it today and she was helpful-should have asked her in the first place!
    I guess my main concern is that where I live ( Darwin) there is only one main shopping centre here and that's where the Body Shop is and everyone goes there so it's not like to get to a Body Shop is a hassle for anyone at all. I haven't actually laid out the money yet but it's the only thing I have left to do

Hun, TBS has only just been started in NT - all you will have to do is get out there and let everyone you know what you are doing. You are in a good position starting there but people wont know about it until you tell them. The rest of Oz has had [email protected] for over 10 years! In fact Im sure some consultants I know would have moved there to help lift it off!

Another thing - the shops give out dockets and on the back they advertise the at home parties - so the shops will help work for you too. I had heaps of customers, HEAPS that never went to the shops - they had parties every 6 months or so and never spent a cent, the got all their stuff free. I literally live 5 minutes from a big shopping centre and so did most of my customers.

I didn't know that about the dockets-do all the shops do it ( ie do you think the Darwin shop would be???). I'll have to check. I didn't know TBS had been doing the at home stuff for so long! And you are right-hardly anyone I have spoken to has ever heard of Body Shop at Home up here! As usual-we are always 10 years behind everywhere else!!

Yeah, they needed to ensure the infrastructure was in place before they started - Darwin is a long way from Mulgrave Victoria!

Seriously - start letterboxing too, you will book parties from your first lot and once the word spreads you'll be cruising. Don't forget to order a Tshirt as soon as you can and wear it everywhere!

ETA: hardly anyone down here knows about @Home so at least you know they wont be tired of it!

Yeah- I am hoping the fact no-one knows about will get me the parties.I think there was someone doing it here a few years ago but I had never heard of them or seen an ads for it. I only heard about them when I started thinking about doing it myself.

hi all - I just posted a new thread to try and start a Body Shop Tips and Advice thread. I can't believe that TBSAH does not have a forum for it's consultants! (Actually-I am not that impressed with their website at all TBH but that's another story).
    Anyway-as I can't PM anyone I thought maybe some people might be tracking this thread so you might get this message As I put in the other thread I found a UK site for TBSAH consultants but would be good if we could get one happening here.

Thanks Aimeesmum...I'll check it out...

Hi Girls,
    I'm a consultant in Sydney, Have been since OCt.
    Anyone got any suggestions for getting parties... i'm offering incentives etc but none of my friends are interested. I just can't seem to get started!!!
    I love TBS stuff, I just don't want to seem pushy, i've asked everyone I know!! I'm offering incentives, i've put things around everywhere...but still nothing...

Any suggestions???? I'm starting to become a little disheartened...

Ask for referrals, or ask people you don't know.

Have you tried contacting local school/kinder/playgroups and see if they want to do a fundraiser?
    Also, your team leader should be able to give you some tips to get started as well!

Yep...my sponsor has been really helpful. Just thought I'd see if the girls on here had any creative ideas they have been using

How have the fundraisng ideas been? Were they successful?

I haven't tried yet! I'm not holding parties at the moment as I've just had my 3rd bubs and prior to that I didn't need to! Will be trying it later in the year when I try and build up my business again!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234