Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 1 month - 3 months, August 05

Lisa - Kimberley is the same she has started waking at night have managed to stop her getting in with us.

Megan - Have you tried anything for wind on Finlay ?? Sometimes they cry alot when it is trapped.

Dee - Looking forward to seeing Matthew in his jolly jumper. Is he still sleeping all night ??

Angel - Great to see you. Glad you are both doing well and are just busy all the time. I am always checking your website for new pictures of Kynan.

Jo - Have a lovely time away.

Shannon - If i knew it was only going to see for $50 i would have kept it and let Kimberley play with it like she was doing.
    How are you feeling today ??

Alex has been the same staying awake longer during the day. We went to the shops and he smiled at everyone as they looked at him and loved watching his pram toys.
    When we got home he feed and i put him in his cot and he just cried and cried until i put him in his chait. When he was asleep i got him up and put him in his cot. I really want to stop him sleeping in his bouncy chair but he loves it so much.
    9 days to go and Alex will be 3mths old.

Matthew very nearly rolled over \/

I put him down on his playmat, turned around for a split second to put my breat pad back in and do myself up and turn around and here he is on his side smiling at me, I tried to coax him over but he went onto his back instead, and here I was thinking he`s a long way off rolling.

Michelle - we had another 11 hour sleep last night, so perhaps he did listen to you the other day.

Angel - you sound like a busy, busy lady

Megan - Matthew went through exactly the same stage at about 6/7 weeks, he`d go to sleep in my arms put him into the cradle and he was awake screaming again, it continued for about 3 or 4 days like that so in the end I just carried him around and he had his naps in my arms, I think I recall I got about 30 - 1 hr sleep out of him per day while he was like that he wasn`t a happy soul. Sory not much help all I can suggest is lots of cuddles and perhaos even a bath together tonight to try and sooth him.

Lisa - Good luck at your appointment, my OB still did my pap smear while I was still spotting and I thought I`d get out of it, it was better to be done and over with anyway.

Take Care

Deeanne

Oh don`t tell me that Shannon

Considering what Jess has been through the 30gms sounds good to me, I`m sure she`ll pick up now with a loving Mummy feeding her up

Michelle, I can't believe Alexander is nearly 3 months old! Time really does fly by doesn't it!

Brooke, how are you finding the hug-a-bub? We are loving ours. We reckon it's our best baby purchase LOL.

Deeanne, woohoo for Matthew almost rolling over! Clever boy!

Shannon, that's good that Jess has put on a little bit of weight. Poor little mite has been through so much! Have been wondering how Kynan's little BB twin has been going LOL. Had a look at the pics on your site - she is very gorgeous!

Has anyone started thinking about TTC again? Kynan's only 10w old tomorrow and I have been thinking about it already LOL! We've decided we won't do anything to prevent another pg as we're quite happy to have them close together in age but seeing as I'm BF I don't think another pg is going to happen easily any time soon.

Okay photos of Matthew in his Jolly Jumper are on his site now, he went into it again tonight and I managed to get him smiling

Angel - I`m wanting Matthew and his brother/sister close together so we`re ttc too, thats if my libido ever comes back 8-[

Have a good night girls

Take Care

Deeanne

Dee - The new pictures are great i love the one that says Yipee
    WooHoo Matthew on nearly rolling over what a clever little boy.

Angel - We are going to start TTC in November. Good Luck with TTC.

Shannon - That is a good weight gain for Jess she has been through so much. Big hugs to you both.

Alex has been getting a bit grumpy after he has been awake for a while but he loves to watch Kimberley. He was doing it tonight if she moved from one spot to another he would move his head to see her. Just hope he does not pick up any of her bad habits

Wow it's quiet in here this morning.

I am now going to jinx myself Alex slept for 12hrs last night. He feed at 5.30p.m went to bed at 7.30p.m and woke just after 7a.m
    I did go and check on him around 4 and he was sound asleep and DH looked in around 6.30. He is now back aleep after being awake only an hour.

How is everyone else doing ??

Morning

Dee - i love the pictures of Matthew in the jolly jumper but i love the serious faced ones - he is such a cutie!! I would love to start TTC sooner but i really want to get some more of my uni degree out of the way and also get to know Hendrix a bit better.

Michelle - Wow at Alex's 12 hours!! Fantastic! We had quite a restless night last night but i expected it as we had such a restless day. We all went to the airport to see my sister off o/s and everytime Hendrix was about to fall asleep he had to be woken in and out of the car, his carrier etc all day even as he was down for the night i had to get him out of his cot and into the car to go and get mike. Poor little guy!! So today we arent leaving the house and already he is fast asleep in his cot.

Shannon - im sure Jess will gain more weight now that her surgery is over and she is in recovery.

Prior to last night Hendrix was starting to give us some nice 7 hourly sleeps, I was very impressed and hope that today after keeping chilled that he might give us some good sleeps tonight. Fingers crossed.

Heather - Hope Hendrix has a better nights sleep for you tonight.
    That is good he is asleep now for you. They do like to stay at home. Alex is the same if we keep going out he gets very upset and the only way to settle him is to feed him.

Morning everyone,

Firstly I gotta say... 12 hours!!!! Michelle that's amazing. Blake will only sleep for 6.5 hours maximum with it usually being somewhere between 5.5-6 hours at night for his big sleep then awaking 4 hours later. What I would do with 12 straight hours, although like you I'm sure I'd be up checking on him.

Lisa, Blake has the same pimply spots/rash on his face, neck and a few on the top of his chest. I had to take my DD to the doctors this morning, so while we were there he had a look at Blake but was not at all worried. It will go with time.

Deeanne, that's great (and scary) that Matthew nearly rolled over. I love the new milestones that Blake achieves, but rolling over is a big one as it means you have to have your eyes on them so carefully - even though we always do. IYKWIM.

Heather, hope that Hendrix has a good catch up day today with his sleep. We had a 'on the go' day on Monday but fortunately it didn't upset Blake's routine too much.

Today is a quiet day for us now that we've been to our 8.30am doctors appointment (how did I get to that on time with b/f for the best part of an hour and a 20 minute car drive with 2 children???) I think it's just going to be a housework day with the odd post on Bellybelly

Have a good day everyone.

Deeanne, great pics of Matthew in the jolly jumper! Looks like he is enjoying himself. LOL IKWYM about the missing libido... have to admit we've only DTD once since Kynan was born. At this rate it'll be a VERY long time before he has a sibling LMAO!

Michelle, wow @ Alex sleeping for 12hrs!! Well done Alex!

Heather, fingers crossed Hendrix gives you a good nights sleep tonight!

Rachel, well done on getting to such an early doctor's appt on time! We're always running late even when we have half the day to get ready LOL.

Kynan had a great sleep last night as well. He had his last feed @ 10:30pm and he didn't wake up until DH's alarm went off at 6am. Even then he just sucked on his fingers and dozed on and off until 6:45 when he had wanted a feed. He went to back to sleep at 8 (after a gigantic poo explosion LOL) and he's still asleep now!! And the clever little thing has discovered how to turn his ocean wonders aquarium on all by himself!!

Heather - I totally agree Matthew is a cutie I know exactly how you feel about wanting to get to know Hendrix better before TTC, I have those feelings all the time and I wonder how am I going to cope but then I also want Matthew to have a sibling close in age and also Mark and I aren`t getting any younger, I`m 31 and Mark is 6.5 years older and I also want 4 children, it`s hard to know what is best.

Michelle - That`s my favourite photo too, although I also love the serious looking ones it looks like he`s thinking 'What are they doing to me now'. WTG Alex on the 12 hr sleep, thats fantastic.

Rachel - Your amazing managing an 8.30 appointment. I should be doing housework today too but I`m not in the mood for housework IYKWIM

Matthew had another good sleep from 8pm to 7.30am, he did wake up breaking his little heart at 9.30pm I got him up changed his nappy had a top up and he was asleep within 10 minutes, I think something woke him and he didn`t want to be awake. This morning he was back down at 8am till 9am and has just gone back down now, which is all very out of character for him.

Well guess I better be off to the 3 - 6 month thread, since we`re 3 months today how time flies. See you all over there in the next few days, weeks - I`ll try to keep popping in to see you

Take Care

Deeanne

Angel - you make my libido feel better @ 6 times since Matthew was born as you say the way we`re going it will be a longggggggggg time before there is another sibling. Yay at the great night and what a very clever little boy to know how to turn his ocean wonders aquarium on.

Juliette - You haven`t posted for a while, I hope you and Hannah are okay

Dee - I will not be far behind you i ca't believe Matthew is already 3months old. Well done on the good sleep again.

Angel - You make my libido sound great as well we have only DTD 3 times since having Alex. Paul calls it our weekend roll together when the kids are both asleep in the afternoon.
    Well done to Kynan putting his ocean wonders aquarium on.

Rachel - That was great getting to your appt @ 8.30.

Michelle - Our babies are certainly growing up way too fast and I had to laugh at your weekend roll together

LOL Michelle & Deeanne. And you know what's worse... the last time we DTD when I was pg was @ 27w! I hope my DH doesn't read this otherwise he'll be expecting to get some action a bit more often LMAO!

Deeanne, see you over in the 3m thread in a few weeks time!

Angel - you make me feel muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh better LOL See you soon in the big kids thread

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast