Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 1 Month - 3 Months, July '05

Default 1 Month - 3 Months, July '05

Welcome to the 1 Month to 3 Months thread for July 2005!

To have any of your details included in this thread, please reply to this post and a moderator will add you to the list.

1 Month to 3 Months List - July '05

Forum Name:
    State:
    Baby's DOB:
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl
    Baby Name(s):
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic)
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.)

__________________________________________________ ___________

Forum Name: Fi
    State: Victoria
    Baby's DOB: 11th April 2005, 23:09
    Baby's Stats: Weight 3450g- Length 53.5cm - Head Circ 34.5cm
    Gender of Baby: Girl
    Baby Name(s): Jenna Morine
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/s/spuddw/
    Health Concerns: None so far.....
    Notes: 11 days late, Induction, persistant occiput posterior malpresentation, forceps delivery
    __________________________________________________ ____

Forum Name: Mark&Jess
    State: Queensland (Paradise)
    Baby's DOB: 28 April 2005
    Baby Name(s): Kristanna Gweneth June
    Baby's Website: http://au.geocities.com/jerk_den/
    Health Concerns: reflux, occasional mild colic
    Notes: 1 day late, born by emergency c-section due to failure to progress because of her size (10lb 7oz)

Forum Name: Deejoy17
    State: NSW
    Baby's DOB: 3rd May, 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 4200gms/ 9lb 4oz Length - 53.5cms Head Circ - 36cms
    Gender of Baby: Boy
    Baby Name(s): Matthew Kenneth Ian.
    Baby's Website: www.babiesonline.com/babies/d/deeannemark/
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic) - None as yet.
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) 6 days late, born via c/s due to CPD which we only found out about 1 day before the c/s.

Forum Name: mouse_9_2001
    State: S.A
    Baby's DOB: 4th May, 2005
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl girl
    Baby Name(s): Chloe Rose
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/b/babypalmes/
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) 8 days over due but still came by herself, natural birth weighing 9lbs 15 and a half oz

Forum Name: *Michelle*
    State: SA
    Baby's DOB: 11th May, 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight 2.660 5 lb 14oz Length 46.5cm Head Circ 35cm
    Baby Name(s): Alexander Edward
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: None
    Notes: Was born at 36wks 6days by emergency c/section.
    __________________________________________________ _________

Forum Name: Juliette
    State: QLD
    Baby's DOB: 21st May 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ: 8 lb 1 oz - 52cm - 34.5cm
    Baby Name(s): Hannah Roisin
    Baby's Website: working on it...
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic):
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) induced due to PIH at term, 19 hour labour, failure to progress due to insufficient pelvis size, emergency C Section.

Forum Name: ~Shimona~
    State: VIC
    Baby's DOB: 24th May, 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 5lb (2290g) Length - 49cm Head Circ - 33 cm
    Baby Name: Zachary Christopher (Zac)
    Baby's Website: Temp site: www.chitna.ath.cx/zac/index.html
    Health Concerns: None now - just low birth weight. Visit to the Child Health Nurse last Wednesday he weighed in at 7lb2oz
    Notes: Born 00:55am on due date - low birth weight and cord around neck a couple of times but no problems arising from that.

Forum Name: *Shannon*
    State: Vic
    Baby's DOB: 25th May 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight -7lb10oz (3460g); Length - 50cm; Head Circ - 35cm
    Baby Name(s): Jessalyn Adara Reid
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic) Multiple birth defects affecting her genitals, bowels, spinal cord and vertabrae. Also has liver disease (neonatal hepatitis).
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) 2 days overdue, natural delivery.
    __________________________________________________ __________

Forum Name: Angel
    State: TAS
    Baby's DOB: 25 May 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 3040g (6lb 10oz) Length - 51cm Head Circ - 33.5cm
    Baby Name: Kynan Gunter
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/b/babywriggles
    Health Concerns: mild reflux
    Notes: Induced at 37w5d due to high BP and Kynan not moving well or practicing his breathing properly.

Forum Name: Serendipity (Belinda)
    Baby's DOB: 26th May, 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 7pound 1 ounce Length -54cms Head Circ -34cms
    Baby Name(s): Mason (still deciding middle name)
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: none so far (touching wood)
    Notes: 1 day early, they said he was a touch overcooked

Forum Name: *Megan*
    Baby's DOB: 2 June 2005
    Baby Name(s): Finlay
    Baby's Website: http://photobucket.com/albums/v709/babypics/
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) Born by c/section

__________________________________________________ ________

Forum Name: Joh117
    State: Vic
    Baby's DOB: 4/06/05
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ - 7lb 8 1/2oz, 54cm, ?
    Baby Name(s): Erykah Dissanayake
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic) Slight Colic
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) 10 days overdue, induced, forcep delivery

How is everyone doing ??

Alexander is doing well still not sleeping all night but he has been going a little longer between some feeds. He is also starting to stay awake more during the day which should start to make him tired at night.
    Last night i had to sit in the dark for him to fall asleep then he only did for a litte while so i put the lamp on low and that worked.

Michelle - lets hope it`s only a matter of time before little Alex starts to sleep a little longer at night.

Well my Post Natal appointment went really well, OB commented that I look really really good - that was so nice to hear considering I don`t feel it, it gave me a lift We spoke about when can we TTC again after having a c/s and how we`ve heard we have to wait 12 months, his words were that`s rubbish go ahead and get pregnant when your ready for it I mentioned I`m feeling awfully tired all the time he did suggest that I should take some multi vitamins, I do have some here just haven`t taken them. So now it`s decisions, decisions, decisions as to when to TTC again, now it`s reality I feel excited about it but also a bit nervous about it all, I`m not quite ready to jump into the TTC thread as yet - Fi your braver there then me, I`m worried if I go over to that thread at the moment I might get scared IYKWIM It all needs to settle into my brain before I gatecrash over there.

Hope everone`s having a good day.

Take Care

Deeanne

Shannon - sounds like you had a good day yesterday, wow at Ziana getting $6.40 from the tooth fairy, lucky girl. When you mention that it`s a nice time to get up to them in the middle of the night has made me realise yes it is, it really is a special Mummy and Baby time. I`m sure the girls are having a great time, they probably can`t wait to get home and tell Mummy all about it. Your right that Matthew will not miss out if we go and have another one or 3, I`d love him to have a bond like Michael and Alister have, they are only 14 months apart, yes they have the usual fights but they are also very close, a reason why I`d love another one close to Matthew so he can experience what the boys have got.

My darling boy has just had a feed and is now sleep in my arms, I love cuddling him when he`s asleep but I do it so often that I don`t do anything else around the house, oh well they are only small once.

Take Care

Deeanne

Dee - Thanks for that bit of information that you don't need to wait after a c/section to try again for another baby. I always thought like you that it was 12months wait.
    It's lovely when they fall asleep in your arms.

Shannon - Great to see you had a nice day out yesterday. Hope the girls enjoy Disney on ice

Hi All,

Just a quick post to say I've checked in. Busy busy busy here looking after a baby and an invalid. I've almost had enough already!!! The only thing shane is good for is holding her in bed or in front of telly, and even then I get a little annoyed with him as when she wakes up, he plays with her!!!!

We had a close call with chicken pox yesterday - a girl she played with on Tuesday broke out with spots yesterday, and apparently this girl had come in contact with chicken pox. So I was all worried about it, and gone was my social calendar for the next 3 weeks cause unlike some I'm pretty responsible about stuff liek that, and there is no way I would let her get in contact with others if there was a chance!!
    Thankfully the little girl got tested today - not chicken pox!! Phew!!! And even if she does break out in the next week, apparently they are only contagious 1-2 days before the spots come out, and about a week afterwards.

Dee - I'm pleased you had a good Dr's appt, and Shannon I agree with you. I miss the wake-ups too - sounds stupid!!! But those 4am ones were pretty special huh.

Better go- dinner nearly cooked, kitchen cleaned, washing done etc. I just haven't drunk my water today!!! Bum.

Fiona

I am hoping Alex will sleep tonight he just drunk 180mls of milk that is the most he has ever had in one feed.

Yay for Alex for drinking 180mls =D> Hope you have a good night Michelle.. I also mentioned to my OB about how many c/s can a woman have, his comment was as many as you like, he mentioned he was at a conference and an american woman had a c/s 20 times!!!! he then went on to say she was aok but he wouldn`t like to be that woman. So does it change any of your plans Michelle or are you still thinking of waiting till end of the year to TTC #3? It`s just wonderful to know we don`t have to wait 12 months, his only concern was that we wants his women to wait 6 weeks aftet baby before TTC so everything is back in place, don`t know what this area is going to do when he gets too old to keep going, he is into his mid 50`s but loves what he does.

I also forgot to tell you all that when I`m up the duff again he`ll just play it by ear and hope I have a smaller baby then Matthew so I can go naturally, hopefully one of my baby`s might take after Mummy`s size.

Well I`ve had a good birthday my MIL and Dad spoilt me with lots of presents and Mark well lets say I think he needs to try a little harder, he did buy me a book which I rang the bookshop and pre ordered otherwise I don`t think he would have given me anything, I have his love I guess that should be enough hey

Take Care

Deeanne

Fi - Thankgoodness it wasn`t chickenpox, you sound busy, busy busy looking after your 2 at the moment. Have a good night.

Take Care

Deeanne

Hi Dee,
    I can't believe someone has had 20 c/sections.
    We will still wait till i come of the pill again as i have just started to take it but part of me is thinking of not taking it at all.
    So when do you think you will start trying again ?

Happy Birthday sounds like you had a great day.

Shannon - I'm with you, those times getting up to Matthew through the night are nice and special.

Dee - I love holding Matthew until he sleeps as well. I'm glad you aren't doing too much around the house. You main job is feeding your son and it sounds like you are doing a perfect job! Great news about the Ob trip and that he'll let you go natural if the next bubs is smaller.

Must be something in the air as DH and I have chatted about TTC #2 as well, although I don't think it's time to visit the Pre Conception thread just yet! We aren't really sure when to but this tells me I must be over the labour and birth as I am willing to talk about it now.

Michelle - great to hear Alex has drunk 180mls. Hope he sleeps better for you.

Hello to the other mums and bubs, hope you are all well.

Nell - Yay at considering number 2, wouldn`t it be great if we all fell together within the same month, it`s amazing how given time you do finally get over the labour and birth process, I guess if females didn`t there would only be one child families everywhere.

Michelle - yeah,it`s incredible she must have been one very brave woman. Lets say part of me would like to start to TTC today, well as soon as AF goes, which is slowing down anyway and another part is a bit worried about going into it all so soon, I should imagine within the next couple of months we will try seriously in the meantime if it happens, it happens, I`m not on the mini pill but OB did give me a script incase I decide to go onto it, at the moment that script is still sitting in my handbag. How did Alex sleep last night?

I had a terrible night last night, Matthew went to sleep at 9pm, was up at 1am, down at 1.30am, up at 5am, down at 5.30am, up at 7.30am, had a cuddle with Mummy where he went to sleep then woke again at 9am and it has continued like this all day, he is very grizzly and seems to be hungry all the time, so I feel like I`ve been feeding him all day long, he must be having another growth spurt. The boys are amusing him at the moment with his kick n whirl carnival, have to go to Sydney on Monday so I hope he`s not as grizzly by then considering it`s a 2.5 hour trip down there then back home again. He`s not a grizzly boy at all so this is very unusual.

Hope everyone is well.

Take Care

Deeanne

Debbie Lee Guest

Wow! All this talk of TTC #2 (or #3 in Michelle's case) is scaring me, LOL. You are braver souls than I am! We have decided that we are not going to even consider it until Gabby is almost 3. Each to their own, hey?

Dee - definitely sounds like a growth spurt. Sorry to hear you didn't get a very good sleep last night.

Michelle - it's good to hear that Alex is getting better with his feeding. A relief for you I bet!

Fi - good to hear that Jenna wasn't exposed to chicken pox. That would be all you would need right now! I hope you aren't too frazzled with having to look after both you kids

Dee - Alex was the same as Matthew was last night. They must have had a long distance chat when we where not looking. They where both awake at the same time. LOL

Alex has done a little better today with his milk he is taking more each feed.

Anyone else that have had boys have to play catch the wee before it hits you ?
    Because of the antibiotics Alex is on he always has runny poo's so it takes ages to clean but sometimes he starts to wee while i am changing him i have to grap something quick to cover it before i get wet or he does.
    The cold wipes do not help on his warm body.

Fi - Great to hear Jenna should not get chicken pox i bet you where so worried.

I can't believe how many of us are thinking of trying again so soon.
    We are going to leave it for another 4months then we will start trying again. I have been lucky and fall pregnant quickly. I say i am not getting any younger and this year i will be 34 so for me it is a age thing.

Welcome to Megan and Finlay. Happy one month Finlay!

Dee - It is funny and it would be funny! Sorry to hear Matthew had a bad night, hopefully tonight is better. Hope your trip goes well. Forgot to say, glad you had a good birthday.

Michelle - with Matty, we keep a face cloth nearby and have that covering him while we change him, the wees come out too quick otherwise. We've had wee on the walls, floors, chest of drawers, us, etc.

Deb - I think it's great that you've decided to go again (TTC). I unfortunately don't have the luxury of waiting because of my age, plus I'm like Dee, I'd like to think that they'll be good mates if they are close in age. (here's hoping!)

Nellbe - I was saying to DH that is what i am going to have to do is keep a face cloth or something close by. It was funny when he did it at the doctors when he was being weighed.

Welcome Megan and Finlay

How are you both doing ?
    Hope things are starting to get better for you.

*Megan* Guest

Hello everyone! Thanks for the welcome Nellbe and Michelle!

It is lovely to catch up on all of your news..and so exciting to think that some of you are already thinking about no 2 and 3!! Wow - that is just great. I had always thought that we would wait a few years in between, but I am not getting any younger and would love another baby sooner rather then later!! Please keep us posted with all of your plans.....

All is well here, we have the feeding until control and my lovely little man is growing well. He is 4.5kilos now! I would LOVE some sleep that is longer then 3 hours - when does this happen girls??????? Any tips on the sleeping thing??

Hope that you are all well and loving being with your bubbies. I posted this in another thread - but DH and I went out for dinner last night without Finlay and I felt like my right arm had been cut off!! Very strange indeed...we had a lovely night, but I couldn't wait to get back to my little man.......

Better dash - talk to you all soon

Megan

Welcome Megan!! Congrats on Finlay making a month, and what a great size he is! As for the sleeps - just be patient on those. All of a sudden he will start sleeping longer, and you wont notice it as much. In saying that, probably the best thing we did was try to settle her more at night once she was about 6 weeks old?? We started putting the dummy in when she grizzled, and then for the 4am feed we started bringing her into bed and seeing if she would sleep a little longer. Low and behold we were getting a full nights sleep. Good luck!

Dee - great that you had a nice brithday!! Another year older huh? And as for the custard day - I dont know why but they just have them sometimes. Jenna had a shocking night last night - wouldn't go down until about 11:30, but then has had a magic day today.

Michelle - great that Alex's feeds are getting larger. Jenna gets runny poos too someimes - tonight was a perfect one, but its all to do with wha I eat I spose - so I'm the one to blame.

Deb - Shane isn't as bad as Jenna!! Well most of the time. I think the frustrating thing is he gets really grump cause he cant do anything?

All this TTC talk!! I mentioned it to a few women at netball today, and I tell you - noone who has babues close together regrets it. They all say it was hard, but they wouldn't change a thing. As I say - we have to get some bd action going first. we are warming up though.......

Fi

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast