Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: 12 Months - 3 Years, August '05

Ooh Michelle, I am looking forward to this afternoon! I know, its sad when you say goodbye to your babies... I'm sure they will be just fine with their Daddy though, and hopefully it will be some valuable bonding time for them all.

I wish you could come too Kat
    But that is awesome news about maybe coming up to Brissy next year!! \/

Well Aidyn has decided to stuff up his routine today of all days... he was up at 6 (1.5 hours early) and has gone down for a nap at 9. I just [-o< he either has a very long nap now, and has another one before we leave here at 1.30, otherwise he is going to be soooo cranky at 3.30 this arvo! 8-[

Have a fantastic day girls !!!!

Love

Leaving in 5 mins to start walking to the train... now I just have to hope and [-o< that there is someone nearby the station that can help me carry the pram up and down the steps... LOL 8-[

I'm on my way soon too...Kat I really wish you were up here too!! *hugs* katanya I just thought today that I should have put a notice up in member meet-ups...I'm sorry!!

Matilda did weird things today too Ambah, she woke up at 5.30 and wouldn't go back to sleep, we had playgroup & then she has only slept an hour today...compared to yesterday's 2 1/2 hour nap and the rest of the weeks 3 hour naps....now she's just tantrumed & is back in her cot & I don't know what to do with going to the meet-up, originally Matilda was staying home with Mum for 3 hours before Pete got home, now :-k to leave a tantruming child or to take one with me...dunno...

Kellee Guest

Hello,

Just about to leave. Could be interesting with all our bubs being crazy! Charlie's not too bad today, but he'll probably go nuts when he sees all your bubs - he doesn't really get to see other kids very often! Anyway, see you there - should be great!

Sorry to all the others who live in the "wrong" state and can't be here with us! LOL Wish you could be... maybe next time... have a great day!

katanya Guest

It's 4pm now and you'll all be there, I missed the posting or I could have come after all
    Oh damn nevermind that serves me right for not coming in here lately..

Well we missed those of you who couldn't make it!! It was a beautiful afternoon in the park & I went childless!! YAY! I still got to play with Aidyn though

Yep left Matilda home with Mum because that was the original plan and all went okay. She took around 15 minutes to settle after I left, had afternoon tea, went for a walk and then watched the wiggles until DH got home...nice.

Just a quick one from me - It was great to meet you girls Michelle, Kellee and and Mel, we should do it again soon!
    Charlie and Eliana are just adorable and those photos were gorgeous too Michelle!
    Sorry I wasnt able to chat as much as I wanted to - Aidyn was being quite the little explorer....
    It was great to see you again too Christy, we will have to catch up soon!
    I have the SOREST legs tonight from doing so much walking and running around today!
    Have to go tuck DP in now, lol... might be back later...

Oooh... it is quiet in here!!

Forgot to mention that Aidyn was so exhausted from yesterday that he passed out in the pram just before DP picked us up and stayed that way until we got home and then was tucked into bed and sound asleep again by 6.30.
    Haha, also didnt mention that DP got lost trying to find us and he had to call me 3 times for directions.... even though he works in the same suburb as the Parklands! :-s

I'm planning on having a quiet day today... probably just cleaning up to help prepare for MIL coming over on the weekend.

Woke up again this morning feeling like rat-sh*t with the flu, but then a few hours later the symptoms are pretty much gone.... its strange I've been feeling like this for a week now, I just wish it would go away!

Oooh I had ordered a pair of the Robeez shoes for Aidyn and they arrived this morning!! (They are having a sale on their website atm) They are the brown kitty ones, and they are toooo cute. I ordered the 18-24 month size, and they are a bit big on him, but that just means he will get heaps of wear out of them hopefully!

oh Ambah I hope you feel better today!

Mum is sick...and bad news. She has an ear infection too...AND that means she can't fly...so she's here another week!! 8-[ Crap. I have enjoyed her help with Matilda & some obsessive cleaning is good, but she's been sick for a few days & hasn't said much and then wham, today she's really unwell & I say "thats it, you are going to the doctor" now I have to communicate between the GP and the travel insurance because her tickets are non refundable but she's protesting all the way which doesn't help.... she's already got 70% hearing loss I wouldn't think she would want to play around with what little hearing she does have.... I feel like she's an adult & should be able to make her own decisions, but when I know how hard it is with bad ears....urgh...I hate being in this position...

Oh Christy that is all you need another baby on your lap ](*,) She is probably upset too cause she can't go home.

Love

Hi girls
    this is my only chance to pop ijn till I get home.
    Just wanted to say a huge thanks to Christy for picking me up and to Kellee to delivering me to my sisters door LOL. I had a great arvo and loved meeting you all, Mel Elianna is such a gorgeous little girl and Charlie is also gorgeous Kellee, hope the rehearsal went well. And Ambah Aidyn was just full of beans wasn't he LOL, just to keep you on your toes LOL.

I wish I could do it again too! Next yr mny sis will be in Canberrs, anyone want to move to\ there LOL (bet nobody does.) I am going tomorrow to get a hair cut and a new style, feel like going home looking different LOL Give my family a big surprise. Things are ok at home, noboddy is upset and Arron is coping well although he wants me toget off the plane and he will get on and come here. And he is also telling me he needs to plan a trip to Darwin fishing,

See ya when I get home
    Michelle

Jen Schuster Guest

Hi All

Havent been around as Joshua has been in hospital. He got some sort of stomach bug - vomitting etc and wouldnt eat or drink. He lost 2 killos. He just got out of hospital today - poor little munchkin. I hate it sooo much when they are sick.... On top of all that the hospital told us our peadiatrition was on holidays so we had to have some old witch (we since found out he wasnt on holidays) and Joshuas room had ants!!!!

And I was just thinking how lucky we were for not being sick. Must have jinxed us!!!!

Hope you are all well

Love Jen

Oh Jen sorry to hear that Joshua has been so unwell.

Michelle - I went and got all my hair cut off last night. I had about 5 inches chopped off. Now sits just below ears instead of half way down my back. I don't think Andrew is that keen on it, but it will grown on him.

Anyway only a quick one. heaps tired. Had our club meeting tonight and lachlan decided to take the lid of his drink and pour the milk all over him and my jumper ](*,) which i had off cause the room had the heaters blaring, so I had to sit and freeze comign home in the car as our heating is buggered in the car atm.

Glad to hear you girls had a good time.

Love

Only a quick post as I want to get to bed as I think we are in for a bad night with Asha. I am pretty sure she is teething again (exactly the same signs as last time) and her temp is roaring and she has a yucky cough! Em & Jack were such good teethers, they all just appeared. I guess I had to get one not so good one.

Better go ... Have a good weekend!

Cheers

Kellee Guest

Hey there,

Don't know how long I'll have to post, as Mr C has decided to put all his toys on the computer table - a sure sign that he is bored and needs someone to play with. Just wanted to pop in and say thanks for inviting me out to coffee, girls - it was awesome to meet up with you. Yes, we should do it again sometime soon. Eliana is such a good girl - just sitting on your lap like that, Mel - I wish Charlie would do that! And Aidyn is so clever - so much energy! I suppose I have that to look forward to when Charlie can walk properly. I would love to meet Matilda on a day when you can bring her, Christy. Hope you're enjoying the rest of your little holiday, Michelle. Sorry you couldn't make it, Katanya - we'll just hae to do again soon so you can come!

The rehearsal was ok, I suppose. But they always go so late, so I was exhausted after such a big day. Then on Friday my best friend called and cancelled the lunch plans we'd had (because she'd had a 'better' offer from a friend up the coast... gggrrr), so I went to visit the singer from my band who has a 15 month old boy. We had a lovely day shopping in the Valley, and then we went back to her place for lunch. The other boy is used to kids (he has an older sister) but Charlie was really scared of him for a while! He warmed up to him eventually though and they had a great time. Then we met DH and went home - I was mucking around on the piano and DH started playing his French horn - Charlie hasn't heard him play that much, as he's asleep when DH is practicing usually, and he was astounded! He kept trying to find where the sound came out of, and put his hand in the bell, and tried to press the keys... it was very cute.

Kelly - hope your teething night wasn't too bad, and the Asha is feeling well again soon.

Jen - poor Joshua! I am really sorry that you both had to go through that. Damn your pediatrician being away and the room being full of ants! How long was he in for?

Christy - sorry about the situation with your mum. Hope she's feeling much better soon - for more reasons than just for her benefit!

Anyway, I want to make DH a nice breakfast this morning, so I'd better go and deal with the filthy mess that is my kitchen. Hope you're all having a lovely weekend.
    Sorry you're feeling crook, Ambah - everyone's in the wars atm!

Good to hear from you Michelle I hope you're still having a lovely time! Oooer @ getting your hair cut - how exciting!! That great that DH is having no probs with the kids, but LOL at him wanting to plan a fishing trip in Darwin!!

Kat - I will say it again - your hairct looks awesome!! Are you going to change your av to reflect it? Btw, did you dye your hair as well, cause it is such a nice colour... lucky you if it is natural

Aww Jen that is awful that Joshua has been so sick. I hope he is feeling much better really soon.

Kelly - I hope Asha's teething syptoms subside soon... its terrible isnt it!

Kellee - thats so cute about Charlie wanting to play with DHs french horn!

I am feeling a bit better today but still not 100%, and now DP and Aidyn are much sicker. DP came home from work yesterday as pale as a ghost and promptly fell asleep, and Aidyn is coughing and has heaps of stuff coming out of his nose....... does it never end?? This must have been the worst winter EVER for sickness!

Ambah I hear you on the worst winter ever for sickness.... grrrrr.... Mum is still sick and I feel so sorry for her knowing she has things planned this week but can't go home because of her ear... I hope she feels better so we can actually enjoy a few days before she leaves, whenever that is lol...

Kathryn I'll have to go & check out your new haircut!! Did you see the shots of the tornado in Wisconsin? They were just on the news & there were some amazing shots there..... I of course thought of you

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast