Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 12 Months - 3 Years, August '05

Great to have you back Ambah !!!!!!!

Love

Yay Ambah! Home safe and sound, there really is no place like home is there? I think the thing I miss the most (other than the kids and Arron) is my bed, you def get used to sleeping in a bed and then you have to sleep somewhere.else Yuck!

It is difficult to sort of step into someone else's world too, obviously yo and your sister are very different, I hope everything works out ok for her. And yay at the tupperware that was lovely for you.

Well I am thinking Jordan will be home tomorrow, was very quiet tonight, it is the head cold symptoms, blocked nose, watery eyes and sneezing. I think the weekend will give them the chance to fully recover.

The countdown is on till I arrive in sunny QLD, I am getting excited now. So where are we going to meet? Any ideas?

Better go, just wanted to welcome Kellee and Charlie for tomorrow and wish Charlie a very very happy 1st bday. Hope you all have a lovely day and weekend.

CHeers Michelle

Urgh... Aidyns routine has changed since going up north... he now wakes a whole hour earlier in the mornings - 6.30 instead of 7.30!! I am going to try to put him to bed later tonight to see if I can rectify that... lol

Michelle and Christy - how about meeting at Roma St Parklands and we can have a coffee there at the cafe too? Or maybe Southbank? ...Although Southbank is a little harder for me to get to as I will have to swap trainlines to get there.

Ok, I have to go and get ready for gym now... need to work off all of the junk I ate in Townsville 8-[

Welcome to the forum Kellee & Charlie. Great to have you wish us.

Love

Welcome Kellee and Charlie!!

Hi girls! Welcome Kellee!! & Welcome back Ambah

Roma St sounds great

sorry girls gunna run, last 4 hours have spent trying to get Matilda to sleep with no avail, Mum's reading to her atm, but she's refused Grandma all day today and will only stay with me & scream.... ](*,)

Hope everyone is going well.

All going along nicely here at the moment after all the illness. Lachlan was meant to go for the re-doing of his prevnar injection this morning, but then I remembered that Andrew had his medicare card from when he took him to the doctor the other day ](*,) , so i had to cancel and will rebook it for next Friday hopefully.

Ambah - I hope Aiydn routine settles down again for you soon, daylight saving really knocked Lachlan out of whack.

Love

This is probably too late to tell you Kat, but you dont need the actual Medicare card... as long as you have the numbers and details etc, they can ring it through. I used to do this when I was a teenager moved out of home, before I had gotten my own card...

Goodluck with getting Matilda to sleep Christy!!

Just waiting for DP to get home so we can go grocery shopping... we have literally no food in the house, I hate it when it gets to that stage!

I can feel that I am coming down with a cold or flu or something ... my throat is all scratchy, and my head and chest are beginning to feel a bit congested. Also I noticed at the gym that I was feeling a bit dizzy and out of breath which is what happens when I try to excercise when I'm not 100%.

Ambah- hope you feel better very soon, just try to get some rest. What has Jackson been eating all week? Hope he wasn't starving! LOL Men don't usually do that do they? I am happy for you girls to organise wherever cos I know nothing about Brisbane so it sounds good to me too. Kellee, who is joining us today was going to come to so hopefully she isn't to far from there.

Christy- it is so draingin when you are IT and nobody else can take over. I hope she gets some sleep soon.

kathryn- hope you can get the inj done soon, I am supposed to take jessica for hers too, but I am waiting till she is well.

Not much happening here today. i have Canteen duty for an hour tomorrow at netball, so I don't actually get to see Jordan play. Then Arron is playing footy in the arvo, even though he's been dying all week, and on Sunday we are out for a spit lunch at Josh's friends house. Should be great. And all I have to take is nibblies, which suits me cos I only have to go to the supermarket, no cooking. After the last week I can't be bothered.

Kellee hope you are having a lovely day with Charlie.

Cheers michelle

Hmmm... good point Michelle... what DID DP eat all week? I remember asking him what he had for dinner a few times, but it seemed that he always just changed the subject. Oh well, I can guess what the answer is anyway.... BEER. :roll:

Hey thats cool that Kellee is coming along too I hope Roma St Parkland is ok for her to get to... cause if it isnt, we can always make it somewhere else.

I have the night to myself tonight... DP has gone out for drinks after work cause 2 of his workmates are leaving today. (one of the reasons why he got his big promotion and payrise, hehe ) So I will probably be on here all night...

LOL Ambah at your DP's diet of beer....

Well back to the GP this morning after 4 hours of sleep again... Apparently though her ears & throat are clear, there is heaps of mucous floating around in her little body though so we were told to just keep plodding along with steam & keep the heating going over the next few days.... it feels a bit never ending & especially because she's intensified her need of MUMMY...no one else will do and she will scream & scream until she's put into my arms.... I have even stayed away and they couldn't calm her down....poor poor sick sausage I need a break....

All I can say is bring on summer!!!

Ah Ambah, the beer diet, just what he needs to be healthy and happyLOL, I hope he comes home a bit sober from the farewell. We will be able to check with Kelle next week, she is away this weekend.

Christy- I know where you are coming from with the mummy thing....sometimes it's nice to have a job to go to. I hope things improve soon, I am praying for warmer weather here too.

Took the kids across the road to the footy so Josh could play 1.2 time with the Auskcik kids and it was freezing, it was a lovely morning but has turned yuck! jessica was just crying and crying. As soon as it started I gave Arron the camera (it was 1/2 time of his game ) and I put the 2 littlies in the car and moved it so we could watch. Then we all went home, well except Arron, who really prob shouldn't be playing wither cos he;s not 100% I am trying to heat the house atm.

Anyway enjoy the rest of the weekend.
    Michelle

*Yvette* Guest

Kathryn glad to hear Lachlan is feeling better. Rofl @ Gastrolyte in your panty. I know what you meant to type. How the hell would raspberry cordial kill a virus? Poor Lachlan’s sore bits, Angus had that too with a couple of green nappies, had to put some cream on him. HJ party sounds like a good deal!

Michelle, iywym about Jordan saying it’s not her mess. I have had many ‘serious’ talks with my big girls lately about how I need them to help pick up toys etc, & I get really frustrated when they’ve walked past something all day & left it for me to bend down & pick up in my condition. Hope your sick babies, big & little, get well soon, & hope you escape it, especially with your trip coming up. Sorry about your cousin’s sad news.

Ambah, great about Aidyn getting all those teeth without drama. Home sweet home hey. It’s interesting seeing how other people live their lives, makes you appreciate your own more. Oooh, Tupperware. Hope Aidyn settles back into his routine. Sounds like the bug has caught up with you, hope it’s short & sweet. Lol @ DP surviving on beer while you were away.

Kelly, so sorry you’re sick too. Wow, so much going on for you atm with your parents, grandparents & kids activities. Sounds like a lot for you to cope with emotionally. My parents separated just after my first divorce, & I remember feeling the burden of it. Asha sounds like she’s doing great, just like Angus into everything.

MistyFying, yay for being nit-free. Don’t talk to me about getting ready for Christmas, do you want me to freak out or what?

Michelle hope Kimberley’s asthma stays away.

Jen, yay for resisting the bugs & a full nights sleep.

Christy, oooooh I love Ikea, what fun! Hope Matilda keeps getting better & you get a break soon.

Welcome Kellee & Charlie.

Well, what have I been up to? My twins are huge, & I’m huge.
    Baby A 2822g, or 6lb 4oz, Baby B 3749g, or 8lb 4oz.
    I’m very limited in what I can do physically now & pretty uncomfortable.

I’m nearly over my cold though, & Angus is getting over his, I think, but we postponed his immunization again. He’s still the most gorgeous baby on the planet! He’s sleeping well, but has a strange new habit of gently banging his head against the side of the cot when he’s rocking himself. :-s

Today his favourite foods were cheese and mandarins, & he’s started posing every time he sees the camera, with a sort of crazy toothy grin.

OMG Yvette at how big the twins are !!!!! No wonder you are limited in what you can do. ROFL @ my panty/pantry error too

Love

Kellee Guest

Hello everyone, and thanks for your welcome. I can't believe we're here already! How fast time flies...

Roma St is fine for me. I think there is a coffee shop there, but I'm not sure when it's open. I'm sure we'll sort something out. What time will everyone meet? And where? I'm really looking forward to it - good timing too, with me just entering this forum.

Anyway, sorry it's short and sweet - I just wanted to pop in and say hi. My mum has Charlie for the afternoon so I can do some uni work (I'm finishing off a couple of subjects that I didn't get a chance to do because Mr C came along unexpectedly... psychology... yuck!). Will try and get on here again before Thursday to check details for meeting up.

Hope you're all well and looking forward to getting to know you all.

Wow it has been quiet in here. Has everyone gone into hibernation LOL.

We are all doing well now, went to playgroup this morning and it was dead. At least it gave me a chance to make new playdough. One mum turned up at 9.30 and the other around 10am, then that was it. We are usually packed solid so everyone must be fighting one germ or another.

Love

3rd time posting lucky! I have tried twice and the computer siezed up and then I accidently closed the window! LOL

Kathryn- sounds like playgroup has contracted all the bugs, at least they stayed home and didn't come to share them!

Kellee- I'm glad that place suits you too. I am not sure what time yet. My plane comes in at 2.15pm, Christy will be able to have a better idea of a time. Hope the party and bday went well. If you want to PM me your mob no. I could call you when we get there or something. I will give you mine asap.

I am getting so exctied about coming. I haven't packed yet though. Don't know what to pack really LOL Not that there are lots of options LOL

Will come back later

Kellee Guest

Hey Mitch. Unfortunately I haven't gotten around to becoming a full member yet, so I can't PM. Do you want to send me an email to [email protected] with your mobile and I'll be able to sort it out from there?

Really have to stop cruising the forums and get this assignment done! I promised myself I would read one article per night until it's finished, but I know I won't tonight because the final of BB is on... hope Tim wins! Someone in the 9-12 mth forum knows him, I think.

Oh, I didn't tell you before... my poor Charlie fell out of the high chair this morning. It was so scary... and so quick. I'm usually fanatical about safetly, but I got distracted and forgot to strap him in, walked about 2 metres away and he reached out to get his breakfast bowl from the table and out he went. He got a nasty fright, but otherwise he's ok - he got a little bump on his head. I felt like such a bad mother. I'll be even more pedantic about safety now... will drive DH crazy, I'm sure.

Right, I'm going now!... to check the ttc forums, not to do my assignment! I'm so naughty, but I just can't think today. Hope that's a good sign...

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast