Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 12 Months - 3 Years, September '05

Woohoo Kellie.

Great to have you with us matey !!!!

Love

Kellee Guest

Hello, Kellie, and welcome! Bloody hell... there are a few of us now, huh?! Lucky it's KellEE, KellY and KellIE or it would get very confusing!

Just taking ANOTHER study break... you'd think I do more breaking than studying! I'm actually getting close to finishing it... and if I have time tonight I will be having a big glass of wine to celebrate! Will be quick this time...

Loved your last post, Mitch - that's funny about Jessica with the caps lock! I don't even TRY to post with Charlie on my lap - he thinks he owns anything he touches and would probably throw the whole computer on the floor if he could.

That parenting seminar sounded interesting, Christy. I did see your post about it, and I wanted to go, but I just couldn't afford the time. Let me know if there are any more though - I'm keen.

Well, I meet famous people tomorrow. It's quite scary. It's pretty much all of them (and their 20 year recording careers) and little old me. I intend to have ridiculous amounts of coffee tomorrow so that I can concentrate - first impressions are really important, and who knows what this could lead to! Wish me luck! I'll pop in here and tell you all about it if I get a chance.

Right, back to it. Bibliographies really suck, don't they? Just when you think it's all over... scheesh.

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend.

Hi Girls

I hope everyone is going along well.

Not much going on in our neck of the woods. Big countdown is on till when we go away (24 days) Just hope we can fit everything in the car/boot lol we don't have a towbar and aren't going to get one installed just for a once off type of trip.

The father and his son never turned up for Playgroup again today. No great loss there. He seems to come to the Tuesday sessions cause it is run by educational department teachers.

Gave out Kam's b/day invitations last week. 2 mths early LMAO but everyones calendars seem to be filling up fast so I thought I had better get them out so they can book that in as well.

Just been down the side of the house pulling out all the weeds so we can get a concreter in to give us a quote. Sooner that is done the better, but I can only do the weeding side of it when Lachlan is sleeping otherwise he will be down there in the mud trying to help. At least Kameron leaves me alone when I am doing it.

Michelle - I had to laugh at the caps lock segment. I guess you look at your fingers when typing and not at the screen Great to Jessica had a good birthday as well.

Anyway I should go and find something else to do. I can hear Chux Magic Erasers calling me.

Love

LOL Kathryn I admit to being a finger watcher, never really got the touch typing thing happening, although I type very fast, i don't really look at the keys just at my hands.

welcome Kellie, wow if it's not a million Michelle's it's a million and one Kelly's LOL

Kellee- hope it all went well with your brush with the famous people. And glad you got your assignments done. I don't ever put Jessica on my knee at the computer, she reaches her hand up from underneath and pushes buttons. LOL

I had lunch today with an old prim school friend and we talked all afternoon lol. The kids played on the macca's playground and we chatted. We are going to get together on the school hols so we can meet each others kids, she has 2 (11 and 9) and 2 step kids (12 and 11). Can't wait LOL

Anyway Fathers Day went well, but my house is a mess and I am husbandless tonight cos Arron is staying at his cousins so her can be on time for his van service in Mordialloc tomorrow morning. Yay for me home alone with 4 kids in a pigsty and look where I am atm!

See ya maybe later when I am bored

Cheers Michelle

Aww @ being all alone tonight Michelle. That will be me next Saturday night, but if it is cloudy then I think Andrew will be home. I have a feeling it is going to be cloudy though. Which is fine by me cause I don't really like being home alone through the night.

Anyway better go hang out the last loads of washing out.

Love

It's funny Kathryn, I don't mind every now and then but not too often! So where are you going on holidays? I missed that part. I wish we were going on holidays soon, I feel like it but we are POOR atm!

Oh well can't have food and holidays LOL

Cheers michelle

You just got back from a small holiday. We leave on the 29th and camping in the southern flinders ranges till Oct 4th

No BellyBelly for 5 days !!! How will i survive EEEK

Love

PMSL Kathryn I forgot I went on a holiday. I guess what i should have said was a FAMILY holiday! Although I am going on a Fri to sun morning trip to Albury the weekedn bf my bday and I am going to shop and drink and it will be good.

We have our family holiday booked for just after new years in Porepunkah (near Bright) in VIC. We went there last yr and I think the kids are going to have an even better time this yr.

Cheers michelle

Hello there girls!! Well...I survived my Monday at work...whew.... Matilda did great at day care and then once we got home she was carrying on and on and on, so we went into the shower & that worked a treat!! She was so happy in there & I got to shower to prepare to go back to work. But the puppies were great & so much fun & when I got home Matilda was asleep & DH was playing computer games...all was happy

But unfortunately one of my furbabies is in work atm getting a lump removed. I'm a bit scared, something about knowing a little bit too much. It doesn't look like a good lump so I'm pretty anxious today to see if the cells they can see are nasty or if more tests need to be run. I told them to just take it off and run tests & it didn't matter to me, if its cancer she'll get treatment to the best of our financial situation...if not....I don't know what we will do. Cinda is the best dog I've ever had, and my best mate..... ok...going to stop going on about it because its probably not anything & I'm getting worried over nothing...deep breath 8-[

Oh Christy... hopefully that lump is absolutely nothing and you'll have good news really soon.

I've decided to take Gabrielle back to the Docs tomorrow to check her head where she ran into the wall. There's still a small pea-sized lump there after 4 weeks, so I want to get it checked.

Apart from that not much happening up here... cloudy and windy today.

But I am waiting for the next installment of the life and times of Ambah's brush turkey 8-[

It was absolutely nothing! Well...sort of, but definately not cancer! YAY! She's got an infected hair follicle so they just drained it & hope that they won't have to cut if off....whew.... relief! Apparently she was a perfect patient

CHristy- that is great news about your dog! Phew! Animals are so muh a part of a family aren't they? And sounds like things went terrific today, how nice to come home to a peaceful and quiet house.

Myst- hope things are ok with Gabrielle's head.

Ambah- what's the latest, has your turkey friend found a wife yet?

Not much happening here, 9am appt for MCHN Jessica's 12mth check, hopefully she has grown or put on weight at least. I have weaned her from formula to cows milk and we don't sterilise bottles anymore, so things are getting easier in our household, although cos she runs everywhere I am still busy. i even hung 3 loads of washing out today, had to strip the cot and Jemma's bed today, Jemma wet the bed, way too much to drink before bed last night, and Jessica wet through the crap nappies Arron brought, she was wet all the way up to her neck and down to her toes. Poor bubba! And now she has a runny nose and watery eyes, her temp was up a deg, hopefully it's teeth related. She followed me out in the yard today while I hung the clothes and she loves it outside.

Anyway better dash, I am catching up here while Arron sleeps on the lounge floor,

Cheers michelle

Pietta Guest

hello all....

i'm about to join you soon!! eek!! where has the time gone...

see you in a few days!!

Hi Pee and welcome!

Ambah... you're very quiet... hope all is well with you.

Hi guys, I've done up a post of Baby Birthdays HERE, so if you guys want to add your bubs to them just reply

Hi Pee!! Welcome soon

Well my body has finally given in to the sickness that has been our house this last year. I've got the aches & muscle pain & the sinus problems & sore throat.... DH stayed home this morning to take Matilda to day care & I hopefully will be feeling better by 3.30 when I have to pick her up.... AND I have to work tonight... Otherwise I have to phone 9 people to reschedule the class ](*,) it couldn't happen at a worse time [-(

AND I am supposed to run play group tomorrow as two of the other leaders are away and that leaves me & one other to lead the whole thing....argh! and I've got all the "stuff" here that we have to take in with us....

:-({|=

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Can you tell I have been to playgroup today.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Can you tell that father and his son turned up as well ](*,)

Lachlan went to walk inside and the son was just standing there so Lachlan couldn't get past, so Lachlan just stood there too. Next thing Isaac pushes Lachlan over !!!!!! and not 5 mins later he pushed over another little girl younger than Lachlan who was minding her own business. !!!!!

The son and the father played in the sandpit and all the mums took their kids to the kindy sandpit, so then the Kindy Director complained to me about all the mums being in their sandpit when we have a brand new one. So I told her why they were there. I said to her "Seriously if the kid keeps it up you will be loosing your Playgroup Co-ordinator cause I wont be coming back. Not if it means Lachlan is going to get hurt by that kid at each bloody session the kid goes too. If it keeps up Lachlan will only have bad memories about Playgroup and not want to go"

At the end of the session the Kindy Director took the father into her office and had a bit of a chat to him. They were in there for a good 30mins or so I think, so don't know what was said I guess I will hear about it on Friday if the father and son turn up again.

Christy - Oh no @ you getting sick now too !! I hope you are feeling well enough for puppy class tonight, and goodluck @ Playgroup tomorrow.

Pee - Welcome to our thread, when you officially arrive

Hello to everyone else as well.

Well I should ring and get Lachlan in for his prevnar injections, so better do that before I forget for the 100th time

Love

I'm still alive girls, just busy!!

turkey mound keeps getting bigger and bigger, garden is getting smaller and smaller (am considering applying to backyard blitz/Groundforce, rofl!)... need to upload the turkey mound pics later on tonight!

Kat - OMG at what happened at playgroup, I hope the Kindy director finally got through to Isaacs dad...

Will talk more later!

xox

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast