Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 3 Months - 6 Months, April '05

Default 3 Months - 6 Months, April '05

Welcome to the 3 Months to 6 Months thread for April 2005!

To have any of your details included in this thread, please reply to this post and a moderator will add you to the list.

3 Months to 6 Months List - April '05

Forum Name:
    State:
    Baby's DOB:
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl
    Baby Name(s):
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic)
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.)
    __________________________________________________ ___________

Forum Name: bon_w
    State: QLD
    Baby's DOB: 24/10/2004
    Gender of Baby: Girl
    Baby Name(s): Grace Clare
    Baby's Website: www.babiesonline.com/babies/b/bubba2
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic) small fontanelle
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) 1 week late, membranes ruptured spontaneously, labour sped up with syntocinon, no drugs, post partum hemorrage

Forum Name: Dachlostar
    State: New South Wales
    Baby's DOB: 25th October, 2004
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl Boy
    Baby Name(s): Yasin Ramadan
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/y/yasin/
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic) milk/hormone rash
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.)

Forum Name: BellyBelly
    State: Victoria
    Baby's DOB: 30th October, 2004
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl Boy
    Baby Name(s): Elijah Harrison
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic) Reflux & colic/very windy!
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) Born 9 days early, natural birth (had to put that in since I was forced to have one so I may as well be proud LOL!!!)

Forum Name: MelindaKilby
    State: NSW
    Baby's DOB: 2nd November, 2004
    Baby Name(s): Sarah Elizabeth
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns (e.g colic, reflux, etc.): Colic & dilated renal pelvic (suspected urinary reflux).
    Notes: 5 days early, waters broke 9 days early. Syntocin induced, gas pethadine, epidural (topped up twice)vaccum & episiotomy after 10 hours due to fetal distress.

Forum Name: melbee70
    State: QLd
    [b]Baby's DOB: 11th November, 2004
    Baby Name(s): Eliana Annestacia
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: colic?
    Notes: induced on due date because of size (arrived next day after emergency c-section) weighed 11lb 4oz - happily adjusting to motherhood

Forum Name: Snowgirl
    State: Berlin, Germany / Sydney, NSW
    Baby's DOB: 21st November, 2004
    Baby's Stats: (at birth) 3320g - 49cm length - 36cm Head
    Gender of Baby: Boy
    Baby Name: Wolf Patrick
    Baby's Website: www.babiesonline.com/babies/s/snowmonkey
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic) none yet
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) induced due to bad heart rate, caesarean when heart rate dropped further (partially detached placenta it turned out)

Forum Name: Caddie
    State: Western Australia
    Baby's DOB: 29th Nov 2004
    Baby's Name: Millana Jean
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/m/millanajean
    Health Concerns: can get a bit windy
    Notes: induced with gel, syntocin. Had gas, pethidine, epidural. 10hr labour. baby assisted with vaccum extraction. Mother had a post partum haemorrage and needed 2 blood transfusions.

Forum Name: Mipsy
    State: WA
    Baby's DOB: 10th December, 2004
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 7lb 5oz (3330gm), Length - 53cm, Head Circ - 31cm,
    Baby Name(s): Ashleigh Anne
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic) None
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) 2 days overdue, labour started naturally, only 6hr from start to finish, took only 50 minutes to get from 2cm-9cm dilated - she wanted out! vacum used as stuck in transverse (? didn't fully turn in birth canal) position but nil problems.

Forum Name: doe_like_beauty
    State: NSW
    Baby's DOB: 11 December 2004
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 9lb 7oz (4290g) Length - 50cms Head Circ - 35cms
    Baby Name(s): Lily May Ellen
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/l/lilymayellen/
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic) none yet
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) 1 week overdue, induced because of high blood pressure.

Forum Name: Beth
    State: QLD
    Baby's DOB: 11th December, 2004
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 8lb 14oz Length - 53.5cm Head Circ - 37cm
    Baby Name(s): Kaleb John

Forum Name: Jessica123
    State: VIC
    Baby's DOB: 20/12/04
    Baby's Stats:Weight - 9pounds 9ounces Length -52.5cm Head Circ - 35.5cm
    Baby Name(s): Aidan James
    Baby's Website: www.babiesonline.com/a/aidan10122004
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) 8 days overdue, induced

Forum Name: hindonly
    State: Qld
    Baby's DOB: 31/12/2004
    Baby Name(s): Cara Katherine
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/h/hindonly/
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: Emer. Caeser : 1hr 10 mins before her edd

Forum Name: Suzie
    State: Tasmania
    Baby's DOB: 11/01/05
    Baby Name(s): Dominic David William
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/d/dommie
    Health Concerns: slight tongue tie,a few problems feeding
    Notes: 3 1/2 weeks early...

Hi everyone.
    Yasin had his checkup with the ECHN yesterday. He weighs 7 kg now and is 64.5 cms long.
    I finally got some pics on his web site http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/y/yasin/.
    Kathryn, could you please add it to his details. Also his rash has nearly cleared up except a few little marks so can you please remove it from heath concerns.
    I can't believe it took 5 months to clear. I was told it would take 3 months.
    Tegan, woohoo for Lily's tooth.
    Melissa, I hope your DP feels better soon. Good on him for not letting Eliana get hurt =D> .

Just popping in to say Dachlostar - Yasin is a little cutie-pie!! He looks like a very happy and content baby And I love that blue stripey suit on him, as well as the towel, LOL, ... he's adorable!

Forum Name: hindonly
    State: Qld
    Baby's DOB: 31/12/2004
    Baby Name(s): Cara Katherine
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/h/hindonly/
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: Emer. Caeser : 1hr 10 mins before her edd

Hi every1,

Another month already can't believe how quickly time is passing. Cara is 13 wks today - we seemed to get here so fast!
    Its funny I've heard parents say soooo many times how quickly they grow and now I see exactly what they mean.
    Cara is doing really well, although her eyes are still not focused and are turned inward most of the time:-(
    We have an apptment at the end of the month so I'm looking forward to getting her vision on track, poor girl!
    I hope she hasn't been seeing 2 of us otherwise she'll wonder where the other went to once her eyesight is good! Lol.
    I've now got a baby webpage if any1 is interested in having a peek at my little girl.
    I think she's more chunky than chubby:-)
    I hope every1 else is doing gr8 and your bubs are giving you plenty of smiles - theirs and yours!
    We have a christening to go to this Sunday and the following Sunday it'll be Caras' 1st invite to a bthday party! Wow...
    I s'pose it wont be long before we're all organising for the first year milestone party...

Keep well
    Carol

Carol, I just tried to look at Cara's website but it asked for a password so I couldn't.

Daschlostar- i checked out Yasin's site too and I agree, he is gorgeous, and has a really cheeky smile.

Best wishes michelle

Hey girls, another month - where did March go?

Dachlostar, I love the piccies of Yasin! He is super cute! And it's good to see a photo of you too and put a face to the name (and DH of course as well).

I'm still with my parents, since Monkey had to fly to London for an interview and we figured we might as well stay the week and drive to Berlin on Sunday when the trucks are banned from the autobahn.
    I've been busy visiting friends in the area. I had borrowed my dad's merc the other day and on the way back from visiting a friend I ran out of petrol. How embarassing. That has never happened to me before. I just totally didn't check the gauge.... doh! My dad had to drive 50km with a canister of petrol to rescue me and Wolf. Luckily I had managed to roll onto a parking area beside the highway because there is a hefty fine for being so stupid as to run out of petrol on the autobahn.

Wolf is still busy rolling on his belly and trying to crawl. He now manages to push himself forward an inch or so, face on the carpet like Yasin. Very funny sight.

Snowy

Hi girls,

Yes, where did March go?

Lily cut her first tooth yesterday YAY! She's so much happier now.

I am thinking of buying some props to take photos of Lily with, like the professionals do. I figure it is so much eaier and cheeper just to do them myself. And it is also a good opportunity to get some experience as I want to be a Professional Photographer. So we will see how they turn out, hopefully good!

Dachloster, Yasin is sooo cute!

Welcome to 3-6mth forum Carol.

Snowy, oh no at running out of petrol. I always hope that never happens to me!

What a cutie Yasin is - definately going to break some girls hearts when he gets older!!

Tegan - I do the same - I think I've taken better photos of Eliana than the professional ones we have had.

I've had DP's mum here all afternoon - so it's been good to get some things done & Eliana gets the full attention of someone willing to do whatever she wants!! DP is healing up nicely after his fall - though his leg doesn't look all that good to me.

Let's hope April doesn't go as fast as March!

Hey girls, I believe that the March threads have been moved into the archives (at the bottom of main index page) so you can check them out there...

dachlostar - I had probs with the other album web page for some reaso! But have changed over.
    Its now

http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EeAM2rlm0as3DhQ

Take a peep if you'd still like:-)

Carol

The photos of Cara are so cute!

Oh Ambah, I just meant the month in general. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Wolf has been squealing like a parrot recently. It`s ear-piercing! Ouchie. He loves to squeal and scream like that (and Oma & Opa laughing about it of course encourages him to keep on screaming). It`s so funny though and hard not to laugh - I just don´t want to encourage it...

He only woke once last night at 4 a.m. so I had a pretty good night. We are driving to Berlin tonight, so am glad that I´m well rested for the 5 hour drive. I am curious to see if all is well at our place after 7 weeks! I hope no one broke in or anything bad happened.

Hope everyone is well

Snowy

Hi everyone, I hope you're all well and your bubs too.
    I feel really down at the moment. MIl rang last night, tried to put a guilt trip on me about not visiting, I ignored it and passed her off to DH, she obviously had a go at him too because he got off the phone, picked a fight with me, stormed out and didn't get back till 3am. We're still not talking and I'm so freakin sick of the old ***** messing with my marriage. :-({|= :-({|=

Snowy, The screeches are cute but they're also hard on the ears aren't they. Yasin seems to have quietened down a bit now which is a blessing. I hope that your home is all still there.
    Carol, Cara looks really sweet. I hope that they get her vision sorted out quickly.
    Tegan, I think that its a great idea getting some props and setting up your own baby photo business. Maybe you could look for some that are a bit differant from the usual so that your photos are really unique. I've seen a few sites about taking good baby pics.
    Melissa, I'm glad your DP is recovering well and lucky you having his mum around to help you out. You seem to have a great support network.

Yasin is loving his solids. He's up to 4 teaspoons a night now and he finishes all of it. He keeps trying to grab his bowl and chew on it and when he sees the spoon coming he throws himself at it. I really need a high chair soon!!!! I think that since it is almost a week I will try adding a tiny bit of pumpkin to his rice cereal tonight and seeing what happens.
    I can't believe that he's nearly 6 months. The swim school down the road starts teaching at six months and they have a new term starting in three weeks just as he reaches six months. Its a heated pool so he can go all winter and its cheaper than gymbaroo.

I should go and do some huse work before he wakes up.

Hi everyone

I haven't been in here for ages!

Yasin and Cara are two beautiful bubs. It makes me think I probably should update Grace's website, she is nearly 6 months old and the last time I updated it she was about 8 weeks old!

I started Grace on solids just before easter and she has now moved up to having two meals a day, after her bottles. She loves pumpkin (just like her mummy and big brother). I have also increased her bottles to 250 mls which is the highest they will go and she has four everyday so she has certainly increased her appetite in the last few weeks. I haven't had her weighed for a while but she is probably around the 8kg mark.
    She is also trying to crawl - she gets herself up onto her hands and knees and rocks, but can't manage to move yet. She can't sit up by herself yet, so I have told her she should try sitting up first, then move onto crawling!

Hope everyone is well

Hey girls,

Just come in to say I have uploaded the pics I took of Lily on her site. They're under 'Pros my mum'. Hope you like!

Tegan, what lovely photos, Lily really is a cutie. Is that her tooth that I can see in the b&w one?
    Bon, I'm glad to hear Grace is so healthy. Yasin is 7 kg now so she is a bit bigger he wants to skip sitting too!

Tegan the photos are great - you did a fantastic & Lily is so cute

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast