Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 3 Months - 6 Months, June '05

Just saying bye as we have now moved onto the next forum!

firsttimedad Guest

Hi all,

It's a long time since i said hello, here or anywhere on belly belly. Life has been busy not just at home but at work.

Had past week and half off work though which has been a nice relaxing time. Back at work today though....sigh.

Renae and little Nathaniel both doing well, though Nathaniels seems to have started the teething process. The Bongella is coming into great use....hehe.

He's had his 4mth maternal nurse checkup and also 4mth shots. The shots he screamed at momentarily, calmed down within minutes but overall copes well in following days apart from slightly changed sleeping patterns. Doesn't help when aparently teething though.

Trish you lucky thing with Tehya not growing up to fast. Dear little Nathaniel already 7.8kg in weight big boy he is at 4mths...hehe

I'll be updating his website soon with lots of new photos, I shall let you know when this happens.

Kind Regards
    Rob

Hey Rob, good to hear that you are all doing well. Well done on Nathaniel coping good with his injections. Teething is a buggar hey. Tehya has started teething too, I can see these 2 little teeth doen the bottom, she has been dribbling like mad and chewing on anything that even goes near her mouth. My nipple included

Sounds like Nate is going well with his weight gain. Don't worry he's not so big, my last son Noah was 7,5kgs at 3 months. They all proportion themselves out by 18months or so.

Tegan, sorry to see you go, I only just got here. I hope that Lily is going well and that your new house iis coming along fine.

Zola, haven't seen you around for a while. Hope that Bas is doing well and growing nicely. Have a funny feeling he would be though

Tehya has been a little witch the last few days. Not getting alot of sleep out of her and what we do get is VERY broken. Yesterday she was up by 8am and went down around 9pm last night, all through the day she had one big sleep of around 1 hour and a few little catnaps, I think the most she would've had was 2 hours. She was soooo grizzly, her teeth are playing up too. In the end I gave her some Bonjela and some Panadol, not surre if it was that or sheer exhaustion that put her to sleep. Of course we were awake again by 12 and then around every 2 hours after it ](*,) if only she would go straight back to sleep after her feeds too.

Oh well, today is another day, fingers crossed it's a better one.

Take care
    Trish

Colleen Guest

:smt039

Just giving you all a wave coz we are moving onto the 6-9 mth forum! :smt023

I know everyone says it - but times going quick!

Colleen

:happy4u:

Hi Trish and Zola, welcome welcome.

Triah - hope that you and Tehya have a better day today. I had a grizzly Matty to contend with this morning and I can see a little bump next to the tooth he already has so this time I think he is feeling it. I gave him some Bonjela, not sure if it worked or not but he is tuckered out and snoozing. I was so annoyed the day I needed the HugABub and I left it in the car #-o and DH has the car at work!

Scarlett - hope returning to work goes well. Are you going full time or part time?

Rob - Wow at Nates weight! We had a weigh yesterday and Matty is now 5.8kgs - .2 in 1 month - not much but MCHN wasn't concerned, especially since I told her DH was a lean bubs. Discussed solids with her but I've decided to wait until Matty tells me that he wants them.

Bye Colleen Teagen and Beth.

Hi everyone

Rob...Bastian is beating Nathanial He was weighed last week and he was 7.4kgs! Glad he and Renae are doing well though. I know what you mean about not having a lot of free time. It's hard to get a minute to myself lately.

Trish, Bas is doing wonderfully well. We had a bit of trouble with sleeping, but I'm working on that and I think he;s getting better. How's Tehya doing? Is she over her cold yet?

Nell, poor Matty and the teeth Hopefully the Bonjella will help him out a bit. It would be funny to see Matty and Bas side by side... bet my big boofa would seem even bigger! He's always been a bit ahead of the recommended feeding amounts, and we've just started him on a little bit of rice cereal. He's pretty impressed

oohh... he's awake now, better go get him up.

Zola, Tehya is much better now. Unfortunately it got worse before getting better though. She ended up in the Childrens Hosp with pneumonia. Thankfully she's all clear now.

I bet Bas loves his tucker. My boys did too. They have hungry bellies to fill up.

Nell, hope that Matty's mouth is feeling better. We've broken out the bonjela and Panadol too, I can see these two little teeth down the bottom that seems to be annoying her.

Wow it is quiet in this forum. Not like the 1-3month thread. Need to start chatting more girls.

Take care
    Trish

Hi Everyone,

I have no time either. I don't know how I managed to go to work, I am so busy now!

Charlotte is doing well. She is another little one, 5.59kg. Her sleeping is ok but we still haven't had her sleep through to past 5:30am. One day it will happen, I am sure.

I wondered whether Charlotte was teething because she had one red cheek for a couple of weeks, but I can't find the tooth so maybe not.

Trish, it is good that Tehya is going well now. It must have been scary for a while there.

Maryann

Trish - we are pretty quiet in here 1-3 months girls are just chatterboxes!

Zola - wow at Bas starting rice cereal! I'm glad he is liking it.

Maryann - glad to hear from you - Charlotte maybe teething, Matty's cheeks have been bright red for the last couple of weeks.

He is still teething we can see white under the gum next to the other tooth that has come through. Today was a better day though, we were out shopping and he didn't whinge much at all - just at tucker time Hopefully the worst is over for these two toothy pegs!

Scarlett Guest

Trish - hope Teyha is feeling ok and that you have had a bit of a sleep.

Nell - i am going back full time, figure as a high school teacher I may as well as part time becomes a bit tricky and I can leave at 2.30 each day if I want to.

Emily is going great guns with her rice cereal but likes to face plant into it and ends up with it all over her face. She had stopped sleeping as much at night but I think this is mainly due to her having a bit of a cold. She is finally taking he bottle without too much fuss - thank God.

Scarlett, Tehya is doing great atm. Jus need to get this bloody sleep sorted out. It seems not only does she like to catnap in the day now she's doing it at night too. Goodluck going back to work. [email protected] Emily face planting her rice cereal, how very cute.

Nell, They are chatterboxes aren't they Hopefully Matty's mouth gives him a break for a little while atleast. It's great to have it all over and done with early though. Noah teethed for ages and didn't get his first tooth til he was around 10 months old. He was a real buggar with it.

Maryann, good to hear that Charlotte is doing well too. One day she will do that big sleep for you and you will b so surprised by it. Fingers crosed it happens soon for you.

Miss Tehya is having a whinge again. LOL. She seems to thing the very minute she is out of the bath she needs a feed and lets the whole house know about it. Once I give her a feed she will crash for about 30 - 40 minutes and thats it. She is soooo tired by the afternoon she's in a shocking mood, overtired by then and she just won't settled for love nor money.

Better go she wants her booby.

Take care
    Trish

Scarlett - good luck with going back, even though I know it's not for a few weeks Thta's good that you get to leave at 2.30pm if you like.

Trish - 2 of the main chatterboxes will be over here from tomorrow so the thread won't be as quiet now. It seems that we all probs getting them to sleep during the day. Why is that I wonder? Hope Teyha is going well and had a good sleep last night.

Matty is going well. Had a day out yesterday doing the round of visiting. Having a g/f pop over today. I made choc brownie slice but it stuck in the bottom of the tin as I forgot to butter the gladbake. #-o It's still yummy though!

Have a great day everyone.

=D> YAY on Matty being a big 4 months old =D>

Take care
    Trish

Thanks Trish!

Welcome to Sarah - yay on Zander being 3 months old!

Welcome to Tanya - yay on Violet being 3 months old!

Great to have you both here ladies.

YAY Welcome Sarah and Zander, Tanya and Violet. Congrats on being 3 months old.

I have updated Tehya's page again. Actually I have made her a whole new one. The old one still exists on the www link below but her new one is linked to her name (yay I did it!!) Couldn't change the colour of the font though for her name. Anybody know how, it used to be violet but not anymore.

Thanks for looking.

Take care
    Trish

Hey Trish - I love the new site! I've been thinking about creating Matty a new one too as 24 photos is just not enough on babiesonline.

I am pretty sure because it is a link that it has to be blue?

The photos are gorgeous, she is just so beautiful - well done!

Thanks Nell. I think she's gorgeous too, but then I'm biased. That site is really easy to use and you can create different albums on it. I think you can have 150 pics in your album.

I agree about the babiesonline one too. They have beautiful pages but not enough pics for me

Take care
    Trish

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast