Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 3 Months - 6 Months, June '05

Thanx for the welcomes girls

Trish... Teyah's new photo album is great! She is such a sweety! I love the one where Noah is holding her and she has the cheekiest smile on her face . And the one with her colourful jumper on... it's like "what do you think you are looking at"...lol sooo cute!

Well Violet is going great! I think she may be having a growth spurt, but I am not completely sure. Oh well I'll just go with the flo... She is giggling heaps more now, which cracks me up, so cute.

Anyway... will catch up again later

Tanya

Thanks for that Tanya. All the bubs are growing up just too fast. You'd think because we've done it before we'd know hey. Cute at Violet giggling, Tehya laughs heaps more now, for some reason me undressing her - taking her arm out of her sleeve makes her crack up. Not sure why but she seems to love it.

The pic of bub and Noah together was so hard to take, I took heaps of them, Noah would face my direction but he just wanted to watch tv. Typical kid.

Growth spurt hey, hoping that's what we can blame Tehya's sleepless nights on.

Take care
    Trish

OMG 3 months!!! How did that happen??

I only have 1 hand at the moment, so will have to catch up a bit later.

Forum Name: renner (Bec)
    State: Vic
    Baby's DOB: 10 - 03 - 2005
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl Girl
    Baby Name(s): Eliza Jayne
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: finicky drinker
    Notes: (c-sect due to cervical stitch and gest diabetes 37 weeks)

Welcome Bec and Eliza Look forward to chatting

Tanya

Bollocks...I had a huge post typed out then something stuffed up and i had to restart

It was something along the lines of
    Hope everyone is well, have checked websites and am amazed by how cute all these bubbas are

Welcome to Bec.. look forward to chatting to you more.

Welcome Tanya, Violet, Sarah & Zander!

I think Bas is teething... poor little mite.

I think that was about it.. and now I've just about run out of time.

Will catch up a bit later.

Welcome to Bec and Eliza

Welcome to Deb and Gabby - Happy 3 months Gabby!

Hey Girls
    Yay Deb and Gabby! Congrats on 3 months today.

Awww poor little Bas! I hope it doesn't take too long for his teeth... they can take aaaages to come through, which is horrible!

Yay for your Bro having a little boy Trish! Ned is a cool name!! I have a freiend who's name is Ned... His last name is Kelly! When he changed High Schools he got into big trouble when the teacher asked his name and he replied "Ned Kelly"...lol

Violet rolled over! She rolled over last night, but I had to confirm it with Wato because she was sort of stuck...lol. But this morning she did Definitely! Very funny, she really tries... So Yay for my little girl!! I was going to try and get it on video but the battery was flat #-o Oh well next time

Tanya

Debbie Lee Guest

Welcome Bec and Eliza!!!! Glad you found Belly Belly. For those of you that don't know, Bec was in Fi's a my ANC.

Thanks for the welcome, Nell. Once again I will be hovering around the two forums - can't leave half the people behind in the 1-3 months!! Woo hoo @ Matty being 4 months. I apologise for being late with the congrats

Zola - poor little Bas. Teething had gotta be the most painful experience for bubbas.

Tanya - WOO HOO for Violet rolling over! What a clever little princess. Hope you can catch it on video.

Gabby slept 10 hours last night! 8-[ Yet I am yawning away. Too much sleep now, LOL. It threw everything out of kilter tho. We had mother's group this morning at 10am which was right when she needed to go to sleep. I think she slept in my arms for about 30 minutes when normally it would be a good hour or so at home. Ah well!

Well, we are here Zander slept through for 3 nights, then was up at 3am again this morning ](*,)

Welcome Bec & Eliza, Deb & Gabby

Yay at a 10hr sleep Deb, I would looove one of those!

Yayay on Violet rolling over, clever little girl! Yay at the giggling too, Zander is doing it a bit more now as well.

I hope Bas's teeth aren't giving him too many hassles Zola.

Loove the new photos Trish & yup agree too, babiesonline is nice, but you can't get enough photos on there.

Well I hvae finally got that cold I knew it wouldn't be too long before it made it here! I think I might have tonsilitis yet again - 3 times while pregnant, so that would make it 4 times in less than a year, so not good at all.

Debbie Lee Guest

Urrgh... I hope you don't get tonsilitis, Sarah!! Sorry to hear you have a cold AND that Zander didn't sleep thru. :hugs: for you matey.

No big deal Deb, we'll get there eventually

Thank you for the warm welcome we are looking forward to sharing the next 3 months.
    Eliza and I have had a great week so far! She giggled for the first time and the pride I felt! I tried to get her to do for dad when he came home from work but she didn't want a bar of it, I truelly believe its because I'm more fun.lol
    Sarah-I hope Zander and you are feeling alot better soon, so he can resume his fantastic sleeping arangements.
    Deb-You know I'm jealous of your little Gabbys great routines, I had the same thing happen to me at Mothers Group -Eliza screamed all the way through because her sleep was interupted, thank goodness it was just the vic Roads man.
    Tanya- congrat's on Violets roll, how exciting. I'm making a note to charge the camera just in case.
    Must go and get some sleep, we have had a day of fighting the bottle so she isn't sleeping all that well. Our new trick is to try and put her hands on the bottle and push it away, can't wait for food.
    Bec

Sorry Deb, I know I'm late but a huge congrat's to Gabby for that big 3 months old. Aren't you lucky getting those huge sleeps. Not going to say how jealous I am, you already know that.

Bec, welcome to both you and Eliza. What a pretty name that is. I hope that Eliza starts to take the botle properly for you soon.

Tanya, lol @ the boy's surname being Kelly. Obviously his parents had a great sense of humour. It's slowly growing on me, and my brother swears that in a few years time there will be more Ned's around. Not so sure about that but we'll see. Yay on Violet rolling over, what a clever girl she is.

Zola, hope that Bas is doing ok with his teeth. The sooner it's over the better hey.

Sarah, well you've got to be happy about getting 3 nights of full sleep. I know once you get the wake ups though it's like you never got the full night in. How did you go back at work on Monaday?

Girls the website I used for Tehya's pics is really easy to use. If I can do it anyone can. You custimise your own layouts and colour's for the frames, backgrounds and the fonts.

I think I caught your sore throat Sarah. Next time don't sit so close to the screen

Well I found out last night that not only was Ned (my brothers baby) born on Monday, Marks brother and his wife had their son on Monday too. SO we got 2 new nephews on one day. One a piece. The other babies name is Tyson, he was 9 pound so I guess his name suits him.

I actually got a bit more sleep out of Tehya yesterday, she still wasn't fantstic overnight though. Noah has been completely feral. I swear when that child is sick he's twice as naughty.

Better go I think Tehya's awake. I'm sure I can hear her talking in the bedroom.

Take care
    Trish

Debbie Lee Guest

Wow, Trish! Two new nephews in one day! You must be as proud as punch. Urrgh @ Noah being feral.

Bec - sorry to hear that Eliza isn't feeding too well. It's so frustrating. Gabby is doing a similar thing on the boob. She keeps pulling off and getting frustrated. It doesn't matter how I position her. Swapping boobs sometimes helps but not always. I got sooooo frustrated with her last night that I practically threw her at Neil and walked away to have a quiet scream. I just don't have the patience some days!

Gabby slept well again last night which is great for her but Neil bloody well woke me up at the crack of dawn. I swear, he has no idea how to be quiet!! He purposely burnt his toast which set off the smoke alarm right outside Gabby's door. Grrrr! Then his fricken ute wouldn't start so he proceeded to shout at the hunk of junk even after I told him just to take my car. I went out and yelled at him for waking me up, grabbed the pram out of the boot and called him a psycho. Thankfully Gabby remained asleep through all of this. We've apologised to each other through SMS's but geeeeeeeeeeeez I am sick of being woken up to the sound of him honking his nose in the shower and letting the screen door bang. Grrr!

hey everyone,havent been on much of late as Dommie is keeping me busy (and the other kids)
    havent got a car at the moment as Neil tried to jumpstart someone elses and so now ours is playing up and may take $400 to fix..
    Dommie is rolling over and smiling and giggling heaps,but loves attnetion and isnt happy to just play by himself hence the spelling mistakes in this post!!!
    Deb i so know what you mean!!! My Neil is a shift worker,so is noisy at all odd times of the day and night,and quite often wont stop talking to me just so i ca get Dominic to sleep...
    He was outside revving the van the other night and i walked out and told him exactly what i thought of him seeing as he knew i had only just put Dominic to bed!!!
    Dominic is still fully breastfed,but still only drinks off one boob mostly....he wil have a bit of a suck on the other one when we are in bed of a night but that is about it!!!
    I think we are getting closer to sleeping through the night,he is going to bed at 11pm now most nights and doesnt wake til betweeb 4-6am and then goes back to sleep in bed with me for a couple of hours....
    Anyway i gotta go and clean my fridge while he is quiet!!! (there is only so much you can amuse a 5 month old with!!!)
    take care everyone!!!

Debbie Lee Guest

Suzie - yay.... sounds like all the fun that most of us have to look forward to. I am always saying that I can't wait for Gabby to get bigger but maybe it's a good thing that she is easily entertained for now! Bummer about your car too! They are not cheap things to fix.

Gabby just had the best play time. She loves having her nappy off (hence she gets nappy-off time a LOT) and she just played and played. She is starting to grab hold of her mobile on her play mat with her hand. I don't know if she purposely does it or just grabs something as her hand goes by but it's a new thing n e way! She cracked it after about 30 minutes, had a feed and back to sleep. Ahhh... if only the routine was like that alllll the time!!

Hey girls

Good to hear form you Suzie . I was just thinking about you. How is Domm? I remember you had to go for a scan for something that may have been a concern when you were pg... sorry I can't remember if it turned out ok or not 8-[

Deb glad to hear your Day was turning out to be a good one... I hope it continued.

Sarah, I really hope you don't get ill!!
    You insiped me to change my Sig again ...lol

Trish the funny thing about the Ned that I know is that is father was Eddy (Edward) Kelly (so he was a nNed too ). The Father was from Scotland... hence the names
    Congrats to Marks Bro too... how lucky you are ... I hope we get some more babies in our family... although I doubt it.
    I hope you babies were angels for you for the rest of today... I really hope this rough patch clears up reallllly soon!

Bec, I hope that bottle feeding is going ok, it's funny how their little hands can really get in the way sometimes. I remember when Emily was 4 mo, she used to pull her dummy out and look at it in her hand and cry because she couldn't get it... I am glad I can laugh about it now, but at the time it was veeery frustating!

Well I had a very strange night last nigh! After finally getting Violet down at 12:45 (She was just being social... great time for it!!) I was awoken at 2:30 by SCREAMING and SCREAMING. When I could think straight I realised it was Jorge (my ****atoo). I think there must've been something out there on his cage... maybe a feral cat, a possum (We looked after a possum once and Jorge HATED it) maybe an owl... I dunno, but the sound he was making was AWFUL! Anyway I was nearly going to bring him inside, but he decided he wanted to stay in his cage.
    After finally getting to sleep again, Violet woke at 3:30 wanting to be fed... she only wanted one side and crashed! Then a few times she woke sooking... I think she may have had a bit of wind. So needless to say I am feeling a bit tired.

Alecia has gone to a social tonight, she dressed up as Morticia... wearing my clothes of course...lol, It's a pain living so far out of town, she wont get home until about 11pm... poor girl has to get up at 6:30am!!

Anyway I am too tired to type anymore crap...lol
    Catch up later

Tanya

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast