Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: 3 Months - 6 Months, September '05 #2

Thank you girls for asking after Matthew and his vacs, Matthew did very well, for the first 2vacs he only cried for 2 secs until the 3rd one hit, he had enough then of these awful big mossie bites, poor little man. Matthew was very grumpy from lunch time until he went to bed last night, it all happened before his vacs so Mark and I are putting it down to his teeth, if only they would just pop up I tell Matthew they are just like him at being in no hurry to pop out LOL

Michelle - Yay @ the great nights Alex is giving you. 17 days and counting, I hope it goes quickly for you and the day arrives in no time.

Heather - The little things our babies do is just beautiful, last week Matthew was trying to reach for something on the table so I put him up on the edge and he grabbed his rattle, next thing he started banging it on the table and made the biggest laugh, this continued for about 3 minutes, bang, laugh, bang, laugh it was just so beautiful really melted my heart. I know exactly what you mean by missing the sleep in but what I miss the most is having a cuddle with Mark in the morning without a little man in the middle of us IYKWIM

Shannon - Have a great time at the show. Yay @ Jess`s great appointment and double Yay that she took the formula fine, hoping she`ll put on the weight for you know, the other formula sounds awful.

Angel - Poor little Kynan with everyone laughing at him and wow @ Kynan giving you a 15 hr sleep last week.

Deb - I have been thinking about doing the same thing with mine and Mark`s baby photos, I`ll have to take a look can`t wait, you sound like a cute baby. I`m tired of everyone telling me how much Matthew looks like Daddy, just a shame Matthew doesn`t have Daddy`s dimples, he does have my long black eyelashes though, so that`s something oh plus my eye shape, he doesn`t seem to have my big eyes.

Take Care

Deeanne

Deb - I agree with the other girls at a quick glance Gabby is you but then looking closer yes I saw Neil as well.

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Forum Name: Tigergirl1980
    State: Victoria
    Baby's DOB:30th June 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight -7lb 5oz Length -54 cms Head Circ -34cms
    Gender of Baby: Boy
    Baby Name(s): Jonah Alexander
    Baby's Website: http://jonahalexander.photosite.com
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic) None now as they are all clear.
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) 3 weeks early, forceps delivery after pushing for 2 hours.

Hi All, boy I can't believe it this time already. Hope everyone is well

Welcome Bec and Jonah!!!

Dee - Glad to hear Matthews Vacs went well. Hope them teeth come soon.

Brooke - Hope you are able to get back into a routine again.

Shannon, LOL yeah Kynan looks so cute when he starts pouting and his little chin wobbles before he cries. Sometimes when he does it I can't help smiling at him LOL. That's good that Jess is taking to the formula okay. Hopefully she'll start putting on a bit of weight! Have fun at the show!

Michelle, yay for another good night from Alex!! What a good little boy. Pity you don't get to sleep in though.

Heather, awww @ Henrix squealing! Sounds like he's just discovered his voice.

Dee, poor little Matthew. I always wonder what they must be thinking when they get their needles. Hope Matthew's teeth come through soon!

Brooke, welcome back! Glad to hear you had a good break. Good luck with the routine!

Welcome Bec & Jonah!

Welcome Bec and Jonah

Brooke - Welcome back glad you had a great break Good luck with the routine

Welcome back Brooke - look forward to hearing more about your time away. I hope you guys get back into routine asap.

Dee - im glad that Matthews vacc went well. Tough little blighter!!

yay welcome bec and jonah!!

Hey everyone

I am back again
    Well have moved house now and living in a nice place, really like it.
    Luke is on holidays now so still busy till he goes back, his holidays are different to the state ones here so he has another week off yet.
    Will read back on all the news when i get time and see how you have all been.
    Back to i want another one thoughts again! Ggggggrrrrr thought they went away, we will see.
    All is well here, Mason is a good happy baby, only time he carries on is if he is hungry or tired. Have moved him from cot to bassinet so that is not going great but not too bad, will take a few days for him to get used to it i guess.
    Luke has been great with him as usual so that is a great thing.

Hope everyone else is going well and i will catch up eventually

Take care
    Belinda

Belinda - welcome back. Great to hear that the move went well and that Mason isdoing well, hope he settles down in his cot soon for you.

My poor baby has a lovely big red swollen hard lump at his injection site on both legs his left leg isn`t too big but his right the lump is enormous and so red and hot, poor little man, this didn`t happen last time.

Hope everyone is doing well

Take Care

Deeanne

Just added some more photos to Matthew`s site if anyone is interested

Welcome back Belinda! Sounds like all is going well with Mason. Hope it doesn't take long for him to get used to his cot.

Deeanne, awww poor Matthew! Hope it's not causing him any pain?? Will check out the new pics on his site now

DH & I completely forgot about Kynan's immunisation appt this morning #-o I called to apologise and make another appt and the receptionist was all snarky at me. Fair enough I suppose but we can't get in for another 2 weeks and when I asked if she knew if it would matter if he had his immunisations a couple of weeks late she snapped 'well I can't do anything about that can I'. I wasn't asking her to do anything about it!! I just wanted to know if it mattered cos if it does I can just take him somewhere else! Grrrr.

Dee - Hope Matthew's legs will be ok and it does not hurt him to much.

Grrr @ that receptionist Angel. I'm sure it doesn't matter much if he has them a few weeks later.

Welcome back Belinda and Mason.

I had Alex weighed this morning and OMG he is getting so big he now weighs 7.430grms he put on 490grms in 2weeks.
    I thought he would have had a sleep when we got home but he only had about 20mins. He always has 2hrs around this time of day.

I felt a little left out when i went to the clinic some of the girls did a mums group together and tehy kept talking about meeting at someones house and doing bbq's every month. They had there first meeting last week and they are having another one next week. I sat inbetween them feeling so alone i just got home and cried. Not sure if i want to go back to the clinic at all now.

WTG Alex! That's a great weight gain! Kynan put on less than that in 4 weeks LOL.

Big hugs to you Michelle. Those girls at the clinic don't sound very nice at all.

Hi all
    We're Baaaack

I know we have graduated... but I thought I would post here for an update... so much to catch up on!!

I think I will start on the goings on around here...
    Violet had her 6mo needles ect last week... she was ok with it, poor Emily didn't want to go to the centre cause she knows what goes on in there . Also go ther weighed and measured... the book is in the car but I think she is 6.96 kg and 65cm.... so about average. She is almost crawing... mostly goes backwards lol, poor thing tries to get things and just gets further away.

I think I gave away all my 0 clothes... 8-[ .... Alecia's aunty is having a little girl in Nov, and I think I am have given her the wrong cloths...ooops! Oh well... a good excuse to get Violet some new clothes .
    I was going to buy some cloths at Big W and I was going through a clothes bin looking for the right sizes... I reached right down the bottom and got bitten by something!! I was hoping it wasn't anythink too bad, it was stinging like mad... I looked at the clothes I pulled up and a paper wasp crawled out!! OWCHIES...

Wato has started back at work... so he is out of my hair, or is that I am out of his... .

I finally got some portraits of the girls done... I have to scan them and put them on the www site... They are so cute!!

Can any of you remember when I told you all about the pregnancy test I gave to a friend who had been ttc for a while and she got pg on the test I gave her... well she had her bub... hopefully we will get over and see them soon....she had a little girl...awwww!! So many babies and preggies bellies around at the moment!! I am soooo CLUCKY!!! It isn't fair .

Ummm.... I am sure there was more to write, but I can't remember... will catch up again later, I just thought I would pop on and say ... Hello!! (I might cut and paste this into the 6mo forum 8-[ )

Hope you are all well

Tanya

oooops 8-[

Hi All,

Hope all arewell.

Michelle - what a great weight gain!! You couldn't pick that baby had some health concerns, thats for sure.

Dee - jennas legs had little lumps @ 4 mth needles too. They took about 2 eweks to go down. I dont think they are sore for them after a day or two though.

Angel - rude cow at the Dr's - I'm srue you could get the immunisations done somewhere else before hand, maybe contact your MCHN??

Tanya - yay that your back. LOL on giving away the clothes, and ouchies on the wasp. Hope it all goes away.

Welcome Bec, and welcome back Belinda. Long time no typing huh?

Happy 6 months Deb and Gabster.

Ummmmm - who have I forgotten?? Sorry if I have.

SOOOOO tired. jenna has been sleeping SOOOOO badly during the night, but all of a sudden doing some great sleeps during the day. We are trying verything. No solids, lots of solids, lots of daytime naps, only a few day time naps. Nothing has worked so far, and its bloody killing me!!!!! Hopefully tonight she will doa 6 hr stretch, but I've been feeding 3 times a night for the last week.

Anyway, I'm buggered cuase I'm also working in Mums shop serving tea all day. Sick of women. Hopefully Mum will buy me something nice to say thanks.

I'll catch up in a coulpe more days,

Fi

Hey All...just thought I'd poke my head back in here briefly. Things are still crazy around here, so sorry I'm not up to much on BB. I'm up and down at least 5-8 times a night with Hannah. Sometimes she settles after a feed, sometimes she wants to be up for longer, sometimes she's whingy or inconsolable. I have no idea what is going on with her.

Anyhow...I have consulted 2 GP's, the child health nurse, and the child health phone line, and no one can give me any ideas that I haven't already tried! It is possibly silent reflux, but I'm not prepared to put her through all the tests needed for a diagnosis until I rule out everything else.

The CHN has referred us to Riverton (sleep school), I've recieved an acceptance letter and am just waiting for an admission date. This is not something I really wanted to do, but it's at the stage where I'm pretty darn desparate!!!!!!

I hope everyone else is well. I'm not very good at keeping up - sorry...

Juliette -so sorry to hear of hannahs sleeping issues. I hope that sleep school is the answer to your sleepless nights.

Fi - I hope that Jennas sleep probs also get better really soon.

Michelle -yay at alex's awesome weight gain! What a champ! Im really sorry michelle that you had such a horrible experience at the health nurse with those bi#*h's!

Dee- poor bubba and his sore spots! Did he get any other reactions??

Angel - Sorry you had to experience that cow of a receptionist! My dad's a GP and he has some receptionists at his practice that dont have a very good phone manner and we tell him over and over that he or one of the other doctors needs to have a talk with them as they are the first point of call and that even though they are really nice women that there bad phone manner will lose their practise patients. If and when you go back you should notify the doctor of her bad manner.

Tanya - your wasp story gave me shivers! Im allergic to their stings and just the thought of those creepy little things let alone finding one in among clothes in a shop! YUCK

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast