Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 6 Months - 9 Months, August '05

Nell- Ryan is going really well with his solids, he loves his banana with baby muesli for breakfast, he doesnt really like the jars of baby food, so i have stocked up the freezer with healthy little meals full of veggies.
    I wish Ryan's teeth would start coming through, he's been teething for ages, Nick got his fist tooth at 4months, but Ryans are being stubborn

Well girls, I better say goodbye. Wolf is 9 months and 2 days now, so it's time to graduate to the next forum. See you all in there soon!

Snowy

we had a whole nights sleep - I feel like a new person woohooo!!!!

Hi everyone,

Aidan weighed in yesterday at 10.1kg's, believe it or not his weight gain has actyally petered out a bit. MCHN was very happy with all his growth/learning achievements.

I have decided to enrol Aidan in some classes, but I dont know what!

What do you all think of swimming, Gymbaroo and learning through music?

I have decided to do Gymbaroo but that doesnt start until early October, so would love to hear your suggestions?

Jess

Colleen Guest

Woohoo on the sleep MiMo

Jessica, i think swimming is great fun! (i havent done the others though, and would love to hear everyone elses thoughts on them as jaykobs at the stage he gets bored)

Jaykob weighed in at 28pounds 4 oz yesterday which is 12+ kilos so while he too has slowed down, hes still a chubba bub

*me waves to snowy!* Not long til we join you in there....

I have let slip so not too many personals, but i will try to keep up now ... I promise! 8-[

Hi everyone, i hope you and bubs are ok,

I'm just coming on quickly to say that Ryan's first tooth came through this morning, so i have a much happier baby today!

I hope you all have a great day

Colleen Guest

awww thats awesome naomi!!!
    Jaykob was about the same age, the second one wasnt far behind !!

Scarlett Guest

Hi everyone,

bye bye snowy - seems we keep missing each other, hope all goes well for you.

MiMo - whoo for the long sleep, hope it continues.

Naomi - Emily hates the tinned stuff too, we are kinda concerned as we are going to Surat (very west queensland) in three weeks and will have to use some so we are going to try and get her to take some. Its funny if someone goes into our freezer though as there are heaps of ziplock bags full of various concoctions.

Nell - Emily is going ok with solids. You have to catch her at the right moment though or she just crys the whole time and I feel awful. She seems to like anything with corn or pumpkin, and hates fruit!! weird child. WE are perservering though and the fresh stuff that I have cooked and frozen is seems to be excepted better than tinned pear etc. She had a bad reaction to cauliflower but everything else (pumpkin, sweet potato, corn, beans, carrot, lentils, split peas and leeks) has been ok.

Had good day today, have been nominated for a national excellence in teaching award by an anonomous student so am pretty stoked. Emily only woke up once last night which was great but our alarm didn't go off so she woke up at 7.10 and I need to leave the house at 7.20. Totally freeked out but still made it out the door by 7.40 so was not actually late.

sorry if I missed anyone will catch up soon.

Yay on Ryan getting his tooth Naomi!

Big congrats Scarlett! What a wonderful thing to be nominated for - especially by a student! Fingers crossed now that you'll win.

hy everyone,
    havent got time to catch up on individual greetings today,the housework awaits me....
    Thought i would call in and let you know i am alive still....Girls are good and Dominic has cut 5 teeth in 3 weeks!!! i cant believe it....He has been a bit grizzly but still ok i guess...
    since he started cutting the last one he has been better though....he lost interest in his solids for a while but is back on them now....
    We have switched to EBM during the day with some formula supps,since i lost most of my supply when i had an infection,my supply is slowly coming back though...We still BF and co sleep at night though (for the last part of it anyway) i love snuggling with my little man....
    Hope everyone and bubbies are well and happy!!!
    take care

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234