Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 6 Months - 9 Months, July '05

Default 6 Months - 9 Months, July '05

Welcome to the 6 Months to 9 Months thread for July 2005!

To have any of your details included in this thread, please reply to this post and a moderator will add you to the list.

6 Months to 9 Months List - July '05

Forum Name:
    State:
    Baby's DOB:
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl
    Baby Name(s):
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:
    __________________________________________________ __________

Forum Name: BellyBelly
    State: Victoria
    Baby's DOB: 30th October, 2004
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl Boy
    Baby Name(s): Elijah Harrison
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:Reflux & windy baby, fine @ 6 months
    Notes:Born 9 days early, natural birth
    __________________________________________________ ___________

Forum Name: MelindaKilby
    State: NSW
    Baby's DOB: 2nd November, 2004
    Gender of Baby: Girl
    Baby Name(s): Sarah Elizabeth
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: Colic & dilated renal pelvic (suspected urinary reflux).
    Notes: 5 days early, waters broke 9 days early. Syntocin induced, gas pethadine, epidural (topped up twice)vaccum & episiotomy after 10 hours due to fetal distress.

Forum Name: melbee70
    State: QLd
    [b]Baby's DOB: 11th November, 2004
    Baby Name(s): Eliana Annestacia
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: colic?
    Notes: induced on due date because of size (arrived next day after emergency c-section) weighed 11lb 4oz - happily adjusting to motherhood
    __________________________________________________ ____________

Forum Name: Snowgirl
    State: Berlin, Germany / Sydney, NSW
    Baby's DOB: 21st November, 2004
    Baby's Stats: (at birth) 3320g - 49cm length - 36cm Head
    Gender of Baby: Boy
    Baby Name: Wolf Patrick
    Baby's Website: www.babiesonline.com/babies/s/snowmonkey
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic) none yet
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) induced due to bad heart rate, caesarean when heart rate dropped further (partially detached placenta it turned out)

Forum Name: Caddie
    State: Western Australia
    Baby's DOB: 29th Nov 2004
    Baby's Name: Millana Jean
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/m/millanajean
    Health Concerns: can get a bit windy
    Notes: induced with gel, syntocin. Had gas, pethidine, epidural. 10hr labour. baby assisted with vaccum extraction. Mother had a post partum haemorrage and needed 2 blood transfusions.

Forum Name: Mipsy
    State: WA
    Baby's DOB: 10th December, 2004
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 7lb 5oz (3330gm), Length - 53cm, Head Circ - 31cm,
    Baby Name(s): Ashleigh Anne
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic) None
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) 2 days overdue, labour started naturally, only 6hr from start to finish, took only 50 minutes to get from 2cm-9cm dilated - she wanted out! vacum used as stuck in transverse (? didn't fully turn in birth canal) position but nil problems.

Forum Name: doe_like_beauty
    State: NSW
    Baby's DOB: 11 December 2004
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 9lb 7oz (4290g) Length - 50cms Head Circ - 35cms
    Baby Name(s): Lily May Ellen
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/l/lilymayellen/
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic) none yet
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) 1 week overdue, induced because of high blood pressure.

Forum Name: Beth
    State: QLD
    Baby's DOB: 11th December, 2004
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 8lb 14oz Length - 53.5cm Head Circ - 37cm
    Baby Name(s): Kaleb John

Forum Name: MummyLovesJaykob
    Baby's DOB: 15-12-04
    Baby Name(s): Jaykob Brian Anton
    Baby's Website: in my sig
    Health Concerns: none
    Notes: born by c sec @ royal darwin hospital!!
    __________________________________________________ ________

Forum Name: Mel83
    Baby's DOB: 18/12/2004
    Baby Name(s): Julianna Rose
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: Eczema
    Notes: Emergency c-section 2.5 weeks early.

Forum Name: Jessica123
    State: VIC
    Baby's DOB: 20/12/04
    Baby's Stats:Weight - 9pounds 9ounces Length -52.5cm Head Circ - 35.5cm
    Baby Name(s): Aidan James
    Baby's Website: www.babiesonline.com/a/aidan10122004
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) 8 days overdue, induced

Forum Name: hindonly
    State: Qld
    Baby's DOB: 31st December 2004
    Baby Name(s): Cara Katherine
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/h/hindonly/
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: Emer. Caeser : 1hr 10 mins before her edd

Forum Name: Suzie
    State: Tasmania
    Baby's DOB: 11th January 2005
    Baby Name(s): Dominic David William
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/d/dommie
    Health Concerns: slight tongue tie,a few problems feeding
    Notes: 3 1/2 weeks early...
    __________________________________________________ ____________

can't believe it is july already - where has this year gone too!!
    sorry i haven't posted much - DP's mum has been on holidays so we have been spending some time with her mainly shopping so haven't been online much
    eliana got her first tooth on wednesday \/ i didn't even realise it was there!
    congrats snowy on baby number 2 - i hope to join you in two months
    eliana has just woken up again - can't seem to get a chance to type
    have a great weekend & ill pop back when i can

happy new (financial) year everyone.
    melbee woohoo for Elaina's tooth and how wonderful that it came through without any big teething dramas. =D> \/

Welcome Carol aka Hindonly to the 6-9mth Forum !!!

Love

OMG - it's July!! (well, it's still June here .. another 8 hours..)

Melissa - oh please do join me!! Wouldn't that be fun if you, Dachlostar and I would all have little ones in the first quarter of next year?!

Wolf is sooooooo cute today. He had some bread and cream cheese and it was ALL OVER his face ... it was such a funny sight. Trying to teach him to chew, but lots of gagging going on...

DH and I are heading to London tomorrow, so I will be absent for 5 days or so. Chat to you when I return!

Snowy

Can you please add me to the list...

Forum Name: Mel83
    Baby's DOB: 18/12/2004
    Baby Name(s): Julianna Rose
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: Eczema
    Notes: Emergency c-section 2.5 weeks early.

Congratulations Snowy!!! That is great news. I think it's going to be great seeing the kids grow up together!

I had my first scan last week and it was soo great seeing the little heart beating! Can't wait, in about 6 weeks i can find out the sex!

Yesterday was a shocker, Jules is teething i think and all day yesterday she just wanted to sleep in my arms, she wouldn't even touch her solids(which is not like her at all!). I was sure she wouldn't sleep at night but she still slept through till 5.30 which was good. She seems better today. Been asleep all morning, but in bed not my arms!

Hope everyone is well. Take care.

Colleen Guest

woohoo.... july already..... (its my favourite month )

Mel I can relate on the teething thing, Jaykob has been really grilly with the two front teeth which have popped out over the past two weeks, but now that they are popped thru Im hoping theres a break between teeth lol

Snowgirl Have a safe trip to london... How exciting for you with all those travels!

Welcome to Hindonly (Carol)

Melbee - Good to hear the tooth came through without any big dramas!

Well after a more than tough few nights, Jaykobs second tooth has finally 'broken' through & he seems to be a bit better, I have since had two "bring tears to my eyes" bites while feeding & so now Im leaning back towards putting him on the bottle, I still have that minor problem of him not liking the formula #-o but i guess I will persist & see how we go.

So not much else is happening here, going to do a BIG clean today.... just got that burst of energy so I better make the most of it before it disappears lol

Take Care Everyone.....

Colleen Guest

I just realised my name isnt up there!!!!

Forum Name: MummyLovesJaykob
    Baby's DOB: 15-12-04
    Baby Name(s): Jaykob Brian Anton
    Baby's Website: in my sig
    Health Concerns: none
    Notes: born by c sec @ royal darwin hospital!!

After 3mnths of teething, Lily finally got her 2 bottom teeth and they arn't going anywhere. I must say they are huge too!

Lily is getting so big now. She has these gorgeous blonde curl ringlets ontop of her head. I can even put a bow in her hair now, which looks totally adoreable.

Got flooded in on Thursday, so glad that is over with now. It got pretty bad here.

snowy - it would be fun to all be pregnant with our second babies - i know what you mean about gagging - i tried eliana on toast & she got a big piece stuck in her mouth so think i will wait a bit longer to give it to her again

mel - bummer about jules & her teething hopefully she will be better this week - seeing a heart beat brings back so many memories

mummylovesjaykob - woohoo about jaykob's teeth but not about him biting - im not looking forward to that & eliana doesn't like formula either

tegan - hope you are all dried out now -it was pretty bad rain - that's great that lily finally got her teeth & she must be so cute with a bow in her hair you will have to take some photos

eliana & i spent a few days last week with DP's mum as she was on school holidays - it was good to get out shopping etc & of course eliana got throughly spoilt - friday we went to my fortnightly meet up with mum's & eliana was the only one not crawling around which was good in a way cause i didnt have to chase after her - we had a pretty quiet weekend & eliana started saying "dad dad dad" at least it wasnt her first word - she said "bub bub bub" about 2 weeks go

hope you all had great weekends

hi everyone, I hope that you're all well and your bubs too.
    Snowy, I hope you're having fun in London. It would be fun to all be preggers together wouldn't it but I'm not really optimistic that I will get a bfp any time soon. I keep forgetting to answer your question about sleeping from the end of last month #-o . Yasin has either two big sleeps or three naps during the day at the moment. We're in a sort of inbetween stage where he's about to go to two sleeps during the day but sometimes needs more. If its 3 naps he has one about 1.5 hours after he gets up, then another arouns noon/early afternoon and then a catnap in the late afternoon so he's not totally feral for dinner and his bath. If he has two sleeps the first one starts around 9-10am and the second one around 2-3pm.
    Colleen, ouchies at the bite. Yasin has bitten my boob a couple of times but he seems to be over it for now. What I did was say no firmly and stop the feed immediatley. I got some great advice from the girls in the feeding forum so maybe they can help you.
    Welcome to Carol :wave:
    Mel, how exciting seeing the little heart beating. Its such a special moment isn't it.
    Tegan, woohoo for Lily's teeth. I hope that you didn't get badly affected by all the flooding in your area.
    melbee, your DP must be happy with the "dad dad dad".

Yasin went for his 8 month check up this morning. He's only put on 200g in the last 2 months and grown 2 cm. The nurse isn't really concerned because he grew lengtht ways, he started crawling heaps in that time and he's a very busy little person (I really notice how busy he is at times like this morning when all the other babies in the waiting room are sitting quietly and Yasin is trying to look round corners, wriggling like a maniac and blowing rasberries at anyone who catches his eye). She thinks that he might take after me in having a fast metabolism and since his development is on track and he's bright eyed and bushy tailed we're just going to keep an eye on it but not worry for now.
    At the moment the cat is his best friend, the second Yasin sees him he starts giggling like a maniac and crawling after him as fast as he can. Luckily Zorro is quite playful so he waits until the last second and then runs away and the chase begins again. Sometimes he sits up on the bed or on a chair just out of Yasin's reach and teases him lol.

Colleen Guest

Hey All...

Is anyone out there ?? its veryyyyy quiet in here!

Well Jaykob seems to have stopped biting, thanks for that advice dachlostar & how cute are those raspberries! Jaykob does it all the time... And i hope he never catches the kitty lol could be messy ....

melbee woohoo on the words... Jaykob says bubba & bub bub bub but havent taken to it being his first word because its more of a normal babble i was told.... Shaun always says to Jaykob " i think you should say mum first so she doesnt get sad" lol but secretly i hope he says dad because it would really be exciting for Shaun ( plus when Jaykob wakes up in the middle of the night he'll scream DAD!!! hehe )

Doe_like_beauty... sorry to hear you got flooded in, those floods looked nasty on the news! WooHoo on Lily's teeth & hair..... Jaykob is still pretty much bald lol, not that id be wanting to tie bows in it hehehehe

In relation to the naps - Jaykob has been sleeping in til almost 10am lately ( with 1 night time wake up of about 10 minutes & bedtime of around 8) so his naps are around 1 & again at around 4-5...

I still havent had any luck finding a formula alternative.... DP Shaun was on cows milk at 6 months with "sugar of milk" mixed with it but i have no idea what that is... one site i found said goats milk but im going to research more & make a post in the feeding thread, luckily there havent been any more major bites..

DP & I are heading up to the apostles (sp?) this weekend coming, to see them before they all collapse & disappear lol so maybe we'll have a nice relaxing weekend & create bub number 2 lol yeah right!!! I wish hehehe (about the bub i mean) one day.....

Well I hope all is well & lets get chatting we are very quiet in here!!!

Colleen!

Hi, hope everyone's well, sounds like all the bubs are growing in leaps & bounds!

Well, Kaleb is crawling with a vengeance now ... nothing is safe. I thought we'd have a bit more time on our hands for safety-proofing but no. Have to go out tomorrow and get a guard for the fireplace and a safety gate for the stairs. Meanwhile I can't take my eyes off him for a second unless he's in his cot or highchair.

Sorry no time for personals, but will hopefully post more later!

Hi everyone, I hope you're all well.
    I've been busy putting a yahoo album together and I've linked it to Yasin's site so now I can have as many pictures as I want.

Colleen, LOL at seeing the Apostles before they're all gone but I don't think you need worry. Soon part of the cliff will fall off and a new apostle will be created. I just hope that its not the part that all the tourists are standing on!!! Its really spectaular there so you should have fun. DH and I wanted to go on the helicopter ride but we were staying with his friend who is a tennis coach in Warnambool and he had to get home to coach someone so we didn't have time. There is a tree-top rainforest walk near there called the Ottway Fly (I think) that is really cool because you walk in the tree tops.
    DH has been using formula instead of water to mix up Yasin's cereal for the last couple of days and his poo has gone funny so I'm thinking of giving it up.
    You're so lucky that Jaykob sleeps to 10am!!!! Yasin wakes up at 6.30 but luckily for me once I've fed him DH takes him and gets him dressed and gives him brekky and plays with him until he goes to work. Usually by then Yasin is ready for a nap so I don't have to get up until after the nap. Bless my DH. I'd go crazy without my morning sleep in.

Beth, congratulations to Kaleb for crawling =D> its amazing how quick they are and how busy they keep you once they get really mobile isn't it. I have to get a safety gate for the kitchen because Yasin keeps going in there and trying to get at the cat's food and water bowls eeewww.

hi everyone, you must all be busy because I'm talking to myself in here. I just sent Yasin's entry for baby of the year in. I chose the picture of him crwling with a big happy grin that I have on the front page of his web-site. I love it because it really shows his cheeky, happy personality. Its freezing here today. I have to go and buy some food for dinner at some point but other than that I'm not planning on moving too far from the heater.

hi dash
    i did a big reply & then it went to debug & i couldn't get back into bellybelly so have tried again this afternoon
    i will go & check out yasin's updated photos now

dash - i love the crawling photo & what's with the cash bit, no pony??
    the photos are great - the bubble one is cute too

lol melbee, I was going to mention the pony fund but then decided against it because I didn't feel like putting up with my brother teasing me.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast