Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: 6 Months - 9 Months, October '05

Hi Guys,

I've been lurking but not posting. Trying to be good, but its not working too well.
    Deb - I have a few pressies for you - we have to get together so I can give them to you!
    Angela - that eczema sounds awful, poor ella. Hope it all starts clearing up.

Hope everyone else is well. We are very close to crawling here. Jenna is now getting up on all fours, and gets everywhere she needs to when shes not paying too much attention. But when she really wants to get something, she ends up crawling backwards! LOL, very funny. No sign of any toothies yet. Probably a good thing.......

Better go - I've just made a loaf of bread, and it smells delish!

Fi

Debbie Lee Guest

Yay for Jenna! Wow she is a clever little thing for crawling around (albeit backwards ). That's fantastic Fi! She's certainly like her Mummy - not able to sit still for very long Oooo pressies! That does sound exciting!

HeHe....just caught up on the posts, and realised that the pile of washing is still here, better go and attend to it.lol
    Gummy here too Fi, Eliza is either up on her front high or face down and bum up trying with the back legs. I would rather teeth!!
    Hi to all, Hopefully will get back to a basic routine tomorrow when Eliza's daddy is back at work and not driving me batty!
    Bec and Gums

Hi everyone, glad to hear that we are well.

Angie - I hope that things worked out at the gp, poor Ella.

Bec - I'm with you, hate going out at night it mucks up Matty so much. LOL at him saying ' yes you are right' music to a womans ears!!

Trish and Tanya - we miss you girls. Hope all is well at your houses.

You too Naomi, Scarlett, Nat, Dinky, Maryann and Kayla - hope all is well and for anyone I may have missed. 8-[

Fi - hope you are getting your big catch up, done and sounds like Jenna is almost there!

Deb - yay at another toothy peg!! Sounds like it didn't give her any trouble?

Sarah - hope all is well in your house? How is Zanders rash? Matty's has bascially gone! You know what we used and only cause MIL insisted - good ol' vas! and it has cleared it right up would you believe! Hope Aaron is feeling better.

Well girls, Matty is now sitting up from lying down, clever little man he is. He is also waving at everyone he sees, just too cute. Also I have updated his website if you want to have a look see.

Debbie Lee Guest

The photos look great, Nell. That one of Matty in the curtains - he looks soooo much like you! Twas nice to see photos of Tobi and Jake too Yay for Matty sitting up on his own too! Wow... they grow so quickly, don't they?

Bec - I hope everything goes back to normal now that Nick is back at work. Ah... these DH's of ours can be pains, can't they

Happy 7 months to Violet and Zander!

Gotta clean the house today for MG here tomorrow.
    It's a bit of a bugger that I am having it here actually. One of the ladies that I used to work with at kmart died in her home on the weekend. She was older... but probably only in her 60's. Her daughter found her. Anyway... I worked there for 6.5 years and she was there the whole time. My sister, who still works there, is devastated. Anyway... her funeral is tomorrow. Neither of us can go so my sister and I are going to go and visit her grave later on. Just such a shock!

ange-par Guest

Deb - Sorry to hear about your work mate. Sound like it's such a shock for all involved.

The Paed sent Ella for swab tests of her eczema because it isn't healing. He thinks it could have golden staf in it. He also suggested that I put a small amount of detol in her bath. Guess What....She's allergic to detol. She is covered in a rash from head to toe.

Ella went to her first Geelong Cup party yesterday and slept through most of it. #-o Why can't she sleep that good at home.

5 7bn nu56 6jhnjjvv. This is Ella's contribution to this post. she's sitting on my knee having cuddles.

We better go. Have MG lunch today down by the water front.

Debbie Lee Guest

Oh no Ange! Poor Ella being allergic to dettol. Oh dear about the golden staff. Is it contageous? I guess it isn't if you are still taking her to MG and stuff. If it's not one thing, it's another, hey? :hugs: for you!

Sorry to hear about the rash Ange I hope it goes away soon,and Ella recovers quickly....
    Deb,Sympathies on the passing of your work mate...it is really hard when you lose people you are close to....
    Dominic is sick again!! I fell ill with the sneezing and runny nose about 2 days ago,and last night Dom went to bed at 8.30pm and everything was fine til he woke at 10.30 and then every hour after that!!! He woke and wouldnt go back to bed at 12,and he was up screaming til 2am....
    he has hardly slept today,and is now in bed (has been for about 3/4 hour...he fell asleep on the school pickup run)
    he has a snotty nose today and i am really worried about him not wanting to sleep.I hate it when we are both sick at the same time,i dont feel like i can take good care of him when i feel like i want to drop....
    i was on the verge of taking him to the hospital last night when he finally crashed out.
    I am so tired *sigh*
    Take care everyone,i hope you are all well!

Hi all,
    Finally found time to sit down, seems that days are getting shorter ..someone is stealing hours off me. Had MG today lunch is always nicer when baby is asleep.
    I am going through a crazy spell at the moment there is something living in my roof. It is either a huge Rat or a possum either way I am going to get a golf stick and start putting holes in the roof until it falls out. 2am every morning my very brave husband tells me not to worry, well he will be sorry when I brake his golf clubs.
    Ange :Shheshhh you must have the best collection of things you have bought and not used after a reation. Hope Ella Bella is feeling abit better.
    Deb: I read about your work friend. Please don't tell me it was Margie, I read it in the paper and the only older person was her. Hope MG is smoothe sailing,
    Suzie: I hope your head is on a pillow and you are getting your much deserved rest. Poor Dominic this coldy thing has lingered on for awhile. [-o< that tomorrow is a better day
    Hmm yes the washing is still looking at me, at least I have put the ironing board up and I feel a little guilty looking at it.
    Chucckkkerrrrsss
    Bec

Hi Guys,

I've updated my photos to show my portrait shots which I got back yesterday. I'm not sure why but the b&w's have come out really grainy. Hmmmm....

Angela - so sorry to hear about ella still not better. Poor bugger - I hope she rash and the eczema starts clearing soon.

Bec - when you have finished your pile, you can come and do mine! I iron when I need the stuff!

Deb - sorry about your workmate. Yuck huh? Hopefully MG goes well for you today. My turn ina couple of weeks.

Suzie - poor dom being not well. Hopefully you sleep like a baby (you know what I mean ) this weekend!

Netball in a couple of hours, and then hopefully a nic cruisy weekend. Somehow I dont think so though. I'm so bloody tired at the mo, I've bought the latest Diana Garbolden, so of course I cant put that down. I was up til midnight reading, and it would have to be a bad night for Jenna, so we were up and down all night!
    I've got a meeting with work on Monday, hopefully I'm going to go back a couple of days a week if they can fit me in part time. We shall see......

Fi

Fi - those photos are just gorgeous! I love the one of the 3 of you especially, Jenna has grown so much, she is cute! The B&W ones may be meant to be like that? My wedding B&W ones are the same and apparently its the type of film/shutter speed all that... They look great anyway so no need to worry!

Deb - thanks for your comments. We were hoping for better ones of the pets but of course they never co operate when you want them to! I hope your day is okay, I know whats it like to lose a workmate, it is really hard!

Angie - you can't catch a trick can you? poor thing, i hope that you figure out what the deal is with Ella's rash very soon.

Bec - you crack me up, it will be your DH's fault there are holes in your ceiling after all all. I hope that the ironing fairy visits you to do your ironing.

Suzie - I hope Dominic gets better soon poor thing.

DH took Matty to the MHCN yesterday and Matty is now 8.4kgs!! Yay!

I hope everyone is well, come and say hi if you aren't too busy.

PMSL....It took 3 hrs but please do check out the 3 photos I downloaded and resized mind you on our new web page...whoohoo I think I might become a IT person. hehehe
    Everyone have a wonderful day
    Bec

Debbie Lee Guest

Awww Fi.. the portaits are fantastic!! Gosh your widdle girl is a cutie (I know I don't need to tell you that but it had to be said!!). Love the family one. Here's hoping for a nice, quiet weekend for you with lotsa sleep!

Nell - ikwym about the pets not cooperating in photos. Lucy always wants a cuddle right when I am trying to take a picture of her - the big, dopey draws! Yay for Matty's weight! Are you going to turn the car seat around now (if you haven't already, that is!)?

Bec - LOL... gosh your posts are SO worth the read. You have such a way with words! Ick @ the possum/rat/boogey-man in your roof. I remember when we had mice in our walls. I swear I could hear them having sex!! Little mongrels. You've got a cat, haven't you? Stick it up the man-hole and let it find the culprit.

Suzie - I hope both you and Dommie are feeling better. It sux being sick at the same time!

Had MG here this morning and it wasn't too bad. Lots of gas-bagging. Now the house is all nice and tidy for the first time since I last had MG here, LOL. I bet it won't stay that way!

lol Deb,
    Nick thinks it is nice if someone in this house is having sex...might throw the cat up there later. It will probably die of fright, or exhaustion from moving.
    Bec

Bec - she is a cutie that's for sure - well done on getting the pics up! LOL at the puddy cat earning his/her keep for you. Hopefully tonight you'll have no visitors.

Deb - we did turn Matty's seat around a month ago, he was not a happy camper lying down not seeing anything where he was. He is like that in his pram now as well, has to sit up and talk and smile to everyone he sees.

Debbie Lee Guest

Awww Bec... that pic of Eliza in the pink dress is just gorgeous! Were there more pics?

Nell - yeah... I am thinking about turning Gabby around. It would just be so much nicer for her. I'll go and weigh her and if she's close to 8kgs, I'll do it. I have a feeling she might be. She was 7.5kgs with clothes on when I got her weighed at the expo.

I am feeling rather seedy today. Neil and I went to a "Whiskey Experience" thingy and sipped straight scotch, irish whiskey and bourbon for a couple of hours. Needless to say, I was pretty toasted by the time we got home. Mum looked after Gabby and did a marvellous job. Gab woke up at 6am tho :roll: So I made Neil get up and feed her. I got to sleep in - WOO HOO! We have swimming lessons later.

Hi to everyone else! I hope all those broken computers get fixed soon. It's not the same in here without the gas-baggers!

Sounds like a great night Deb! Sorry no sympathy for the 6am wake up call though - that is Matty's usual time althought lately he has been waking for the day at 4 - 4.30am! Arrggghhh!!

Hi All,

Thanks fo the comments on the photos, I'm pretty happy with them too.

PMSL on your boogey man Bec - imagine if there are mice having sex in the ceiling!! ANd I'll have to check out your photos too - specially after all the work putting them on.

Hows the hangover going Deb? A whiskey experience sounds like fun. When I was in Dublin 2 years ago I did the Jamiesons tour, and got to sample all their whiskeys (about 6 I think?). Four people from each group got to do it, and everyone else only got one sample. Very tasty - I'm rather partial to a good single malt or good irish whiskey! Try tasting Johnny Walker after a good single malt. Even Blue label JW tastes like acid!

Nell - Matty has the most beautiful eyes!! And he is looking so much like you these days. The latest shots are great.

I'm gunna go. I'm still chugging through my Diana Garbolden! We went to Sunbury last night to a friends place, and we are all feeling a little tired as a result. And Shane's father's birthday tonight, and then tomorrow is a golf day. The fun never stops in this house......

Fi

PS - Come back all those with 'puter problems! We miss you!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast