Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 6 Months - 9 Months, September '05

Colleen Guest

Hi Bec & Welcome

I hope you get these girls chatting haha
    Im off to the next forum in 3 more sleeps

I was coming in here to ask for my details to be moved over and they already are. Thanks heaps Nell. Not that I want to admit that Tehya is already 6 months old

Not alot going on around here. Still not getting much sleep. I don't think Tehya is much different after our week at sleep school. We are getting her down earlier, but she is still getting up. Used to be that she would wake up quietly, now it's with a loud cry. Don't like that much.

Tehya got her first tooth on Friday and has another one on the way. She is busy chatting away saying Dada, and the fake cough is well and truely underway.

I will come back in later and do personals.

I hope all mums and bubs have a great day.

Take care
    Trish

Welcome to Trish, Zola, Bec and your bubbas, this forum needs more people as we all seem to disappear for long stints.

Aidan started crawling last week, it was a very proud moment. DH and I both saw it so he timed it well. He also goes from crawling position to sitting up so it was a big milestone week. Its funny, all the babies in Mums group are a few months older and I used to see them doing all these new things and I would think 'wow, I cant imagine Aidan ever being able to do that', but they do really grow up so fast and learn so well themselves. It is so amazing to watch!

I applied for a permanant job yesterday, I really need to just get back into it and stop complaining and enjoy whatever I end up doing! DH always says to me work is just work, and he is right, but I am such a stresshead, thats why I would sometimes rather just be at home with Aidan, there is no one to judge me at home and no-one to report to. I think I hate authority and confrontation which is really annoying.

We will be moving to the next forum soon, WOW!

No other news here, just hanging out until Grand Final Day. GO SAINTS!

Jess

Hi all
    Colleen: Thanks for the warm welcome, good luck on your up coming journey to the next forum...congrats
    Trish:I'm in denial too 6 months it seems so old..lol. Pitty that sleep school hasn't improved Tehya's sleeping patterns..Isn't she clever dada oohh I think I will be requiring tissues on that occasion. Eliza has taking to giggling with her nose all squished up making a feral "fffwww"noise.lol must take after me.
    Nell:Poor Matty, but I am very jealous of those toothy's not that jealous of the night time calls.
    Michelle:Wow crawling and sitting up, you must have your hands full keeping track of Aiden. Hope all goes well with the job, I agree staying at home is so rewarding in every way except finacially!
    I had a horrible day with the MCHN, I still feel flat..everything she said is still running around in my head.
    Ok better go and make dinner
    Bec

Bec, sorry to hear you are feeling a bit flat. MCHN's are good, but I have found that mine honestly doesn't know much more than me. They aren't very 'educated??', but more there to listen, like counsellors. Thats just my opinion anyway. So do what you think is best and good luck with the sleeping.

Mother's Group today which should be fun, and I got a call back about the job so hopefully it is some good news when I return their call this morning.

Jess

Jessica,
    Hope you have had good news regarding the job!
    Yeah I tend to agree about MCHN, sometimes I think that I get better advice from friends, I definatly get better advice on bellybelly
    It is quiet in here!
    Bec

We are quiet Bec compared to the other forum you just come from, considering all the chatterboxes are all in that forum, you wait until they come across...I agree about the advice. Some MHCN haven't even had children, so I am naughty to think, but how can they really know?

Jess - great news about deciding what to do about the job. Yay on Aidan crawling too!

Trish - glad you've stuck your head in here. Just think how busy the 12 month to 3 yrs forum will be once we are all in there... which is not that far away - arrgghh!

Colleen - hope you and Jaykob are okay.

Keep well everyone. Matthew has his 6 month old needles tomorrow, his Daddy is taking him, hmm, that'll be interesting!

Colleen Guest

Hi Everyone

Hi Nellbe, yep we are ok, thanks for asking! Hows everything there?
    Good Luck with Matthews needles....

Jessica - hope its good news about your job..

Well we are off to the next forum. Jaykob is 9 months tommorrow!
    We went to see Willy Wonka today at the mums & bubs session, Once Jay got over the size of the screen, he went off to sleep....

Hope everyone is well

Bye Colleen, hope you enjoyed the movies
    Nell : Erghh needles time flys too quickly only seems like a week ago the 4 months ones were done.
    I have a very cranky girl at the moment, she has a bad rash on her chest and is wanting to scratch at it. Waiting for an appointment with the pead on Friday, hopefully we will get answers...ohh she is grizzling
    Better dash

Bec

Thanks girls, I got the job so I am quietly very happy (tt all seems too good to be true so I am just keeping a lid on it at this stage). It is at a small travel agency 10mins from home and the hours are 9:30am-3:30pm Mondays and Wednesday, see what I mean!

The big news is I am booking Aidan into child care for Wednesdays, which has brought a lot of mixed emotions. I think it will be good for him but those first few times will be very hard. I think I have picked a good child care centre, but you never really know do you? With the rebate it will be about $40 per day and lucky my Mum has him the other day otherwise it almost wouldn't be worth it, due to the shorter hours I will be working.

So it has been a big week for us, and best of all I am going to the footy tomorrow night, cant wait.

Jess

Just come in to say bye bye as my baby girl is now 9mths old!

I know i havent been around much but we finally have the internet put on so hopefully i'll know whats going on now!

Hi everyone (and bye Colleen & Tegan!)

How is everyone doing?

Things are pretty good but extremely hectic here. I'm back at work 3 mornings a week, so it makes the other days a bit more packed than they were.

Bastian had his 6mth injections yesterday... and yes, we both cried! He's coped pretty well with them though, and it's good to know we don't have to do it again for another 6 months.

Well.. that's about it...guess I'd beter go get the washing in

I haven't posted for quite awhile! Its amazing just how quickly time flies now!
    The other day I was looking at my little girl thinking how much bigger she is now...
    Cara is reaching all of her milestones easily as well which is gr8 to see. I love to watch her learn different things and hear her first words etc. Atm it Mum and Dada. Very cute and of course shes waving now, crawling and holding onto furniture and legs trying to stand up!
    Its so truly amazing!
    Anyway glad to see that every1 else is doing well. I will make a better effort to come back and chat and do some personals too.
    Im expecting bub to wake up any second!

Take care all.

Carol

Hi Everyone

Hayley and I have come to join you all!!!

Hayley is doing really well, you would never guess that she was a premmie now. She is a little slow with the usual rolling and stuff but I am sure that she will get there.

I hope to get to know you all soon so that I can do personals.

It has been a horrible start to the school holidays for me, Shannen was hit by a car while riding her bike yesterday, thankfully she isnt injured but the bike isnt too good, its at the repair shop now and we find out the real news on it on Monday. At least Shannen wasnt badly hurt apart from a lot of huge bruises.

Hayley has her needles next Wednesday night, so that will be interesting but DH is taking the day off on Thursday to be with us. Hopefully it wont be too bad. Am planning on working on all the stuff that I have put off over the holidays, if only the weather improves enough.

Catch up again soon

hey everyone,
    OMG,Dinky,i am so relieved Shannon is ok!!! Wow,she is one lucky girl
    I hope she recovers from the trauma of it soon!!!
    Dominic is getting his 6th tooth and is commando crawling all over the place,i can hardly keep up with him!!!
    he isnt showing any signs of wanting to climb up on anything yet though apart from when he is on his hands and knees,he stands on his feet with his head into the floor...So funny!!
    Teatime here and it is mad,but just wanted to call in on you all and check it out....
    Dp and i are trying to work things out now,so hopefully we can make our relationship go well...
    Hopw everyone is well!!

ange-par Guest

Hi All. It's time for Ella and I to graduate to this thread. We are looking forward to chatting with all of you

Angie - details all added, Welcome! Happy 6 months to Ella!

Hi and bye everyone, Aidan is such a big boy now we are moving to the 'big boy' forum!!

Jess

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast