Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 9 Months - 12 Months, May '05

I'm SSOOOOO Jealous Kelly!!!!! YAY for the tooth!!! =D>

Hello?? Anybody home? LOL!

Well just finished Matilda's birthday invitations and I'm a bit excited... we put a photo of Matilda on the front & its really cute, from Aidyn (Ambah's son) birthday party... have a look its the last one on her website's photo gallery... I'm a bit proud....

Now just counting down the month! OMG I can't believe its been almost a year!

Kellee Guest

Hey, where is everyone? Very quiet in here.

I know, it goes so fast, doesn't it Christy? A bit sad, really. Thank god for cameras or we'd forget what our bubs looked like as newborns. What kind of things do you have planned for Matilda's birthday?

Well, you all must have much more exciting lives than me, because you're too busy to post! I haven't done too much that's worth writing about, but anyway... Went shopping with DH for clothes for when he goes to the US in a few weeks... It's very depressing going into Jeanwest, etc. and not being able to try anything on myself! I'm going shopping on Thursday at some factory outlets, so hopefully I'll find something there too. Went to Newfarm Park for a picnic - had far too much to eat - but Charlie had a ball crawling on the grass and looking at the birds. That's about it really - a fairly uneventful few days.

Anyway, I hope you all have time to let us know what you're up to soon. It's far too quiet in here! Hope you're all well.

- Kellee.

Happy Birthday Angus !!!!!!!

I hope you have a wonderful day.

Love

Kellee, how funny about the factory outlets, are you going to stones corner or harbour town? We just went to harbour town recently & found a Pumpkin Patch outlet!! OMG... don't let me loose in a place like that LOL!
    I only got one top for Matilda, I held back. There were some good bargins there, not like $5.00 but a couple of $10 long sleeve shirts which were really nice.

Matilda's birthday is going to be a BBQ at South Bank. As we have friends from all around Brissy we thought a middle place would be good. And we want it to be casual so an arvo tea with some sausages & nibblies and just blankets etc...We are hoping it doesn't rain! Otherwise it will be hard to figure out where to go...

HI girls,

I am sneaking in to let you know that Jessica and I will be crashing the party on the 2nd of June. ( months, how time flies.

Can't wait to catch up with you all.

Christy sounds like the party is well organised, that's great, but it scares me that you are planning the bday cos it means Jessica is almost there. WAH!!! I just want to cry and cry. Not fair.

Oh well.
    See you soon
    Michelle

LOL Michelle its amazing how quickly its gone!

Kellee Guest

Happy Birthday Angus! Wow, Yvette - bet it seems like yesterday that he was born! I hope that you all had a wonderful day.

We're going to Stones Corner, Christy. Probably best that I don't venture down to Harbour Town if there's a Pumkin Patch outlet. Although I'll probably go there sometime in the next few months - Charlie will be a pageboy soon! My brother is surprising his g/f of 6 years by proposing to her in front of everyone at her 21st b'day party on the weekend. I'm so excited! I wish I had such a wonderful proposal - as I recall, DH proposed to me at the end of a very long conversation about marriage, didn't have a ring, or flowers, or anything! Little bugger that he is never gave me any flowers for it at all! Although he did get me flowers after I had Charlie... he brought someinto hospital after C was born and got cross because I didn't make a fuss... HELLO, I had just been through 17 hours of LABOR and was a bit preoccupied! Silly men.

Anyway, see y'all in the new thread.

We are having a BBQ as well but we are having ours at home. Then at least if it rains we can just put everyone under the carport and not have to be stuck inside! The kids will probably be inside playing the eye toy or watching a DVD anyway. I have to remember to organise the cake this week too or I will run out of time. Arrrrgggghhhh I can't believe it is June already! Only 18 days until my baby is ONE!

Cheers

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345