Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 9 Months - 12 Months, September/October '05

:happybday: HAPPY BIRTHDAY LANI :blowcandle: Michelle, I'm so sorry that I forgot to post Lani's message on time #-o what a goose. I'm so glad her party went well after all your hard work.

Colleen, wow!! at 13 kg. Yasin is still 7.5. he's a skinny little midget lol. I'm glad you enjoyed your girls night out. we all need some time off occasionaly.

Tegan, its good to see you in here. How's life in QLD treating you? What a clever girl Lily is to have all those words. yasin is still stuck on 'no' lol.

Mel, I'm sorry to hear that poor old Myron didn't make it. Yasin loves 'reading' at the moment too. He sits there with his book upside down and turns the pages backwards lol. When I read his board books to him his job is to turn the pages and sometimes he gets so excited about the page turning that there is no time for me to read so we just get to the end and start again. He loves Maisy, what is Eliana into? I'm getting a tiny bit over Maisy. DH heard a report on BBC news the other day that said less than 25% of parents in Australia read to thier children!! I think thats a bit sad.

Michelle, I hope the gastro fairy buggers off really soon.

Yasin has 4 teeth now!! 3 on the bottom and one on the top.

colleen - wow at jaykob's weight - i love cuddly babies - they always look so cute - that is great he is up & cruising around the furniture

tegan - sounds like lily is long & thin like eliana - i only wish that would be me too!! hope you are enjoying your time in qld

mooshie - sorry to see you go but that also means it is closer to my baby turning 1 - hope your kids are better now

dach - eliana loves any book but at the moment it is the smaller ones with numbers & letters in it that she can take in & out of a box - i too have the page turning problem & eliana got into her paper books & amazingly managed to turn the pages ever so carefully - woohoo at yasin getting more teeth \/

i have been amazed the last few days at how eliana can manipulate even the tiniest things in her fingers - i thought it would be something she would master when she is 18months old - she is also finally trying to pull herself up on things & will now walk when you hold onto her hands - im hoping she doesn't get too mobile in the next few weeks cause we are going to sydney for the NRL grand final (hoping parramatta get in) & then on to armidale for DP's graduation before some family time in coffs

hope everyone has a great week

QLD is going great. Still getting used to the hot weather though!

Yay for Yasin having 4 teeth!

Happy (late) birthday to Lani! (sorry i missed it!)

Yay for Eliana Pulling herself up and walking you hold her hand!
    I tryied to get Lily to do that, she will take 4-5 steps then stop and lift her legs up like a frog, its so cute.

:happybday: to Lani and Ryley, I hope you had lovely days!

Glad everyone is well

Grace is 11 months on saturday, time flies...I have started planning her birthday party for saturday the 22nd. It was supposed to be a small affair, but somehow the guest list has grown to about 25 people. Oh well, it'll be fun.

Just a quick post today, gotta run

Bon

Hi everyone, Aidan is now in the 'big boy' forum, or so I tell him!

Aidan is at child care right now, they like to do an orientation so I have left him there for a few hours and honestly I could be doing a million things but I feel so lost without him! I think I will go and pick him up a little early I miss him so much!

Hope everyone is well.

Jess

It's quiet in here...

I know! I was just thinking that. Where is everyone?

yoohoo :wave: here I am.
    LOL at the big boy forum Jess.
    I can't believe that Yasin is going to be a year old in about a month. He seems so grown up now and he's walking so confidently.

Wow! Love your new avatar Dachloster!

Thanks Tegan, kathryn does a great job with them doesn't she.
    DH is in Melbourne for work at the moment, he was meant to come back tomorrow night for the week end but now he won't be home until saturday night. Not happy Jan!!!! :mad: As much as I love Yasin, looking after him 24/7 without any help gets a bit much after a while. I'm in awe of single mothers. I don't know how they do it.

It is 10:00pm and Lily will not go to sleep!! Arrrgh! Se will cry and cry and scream and cry until i take her out of her bed and put her on her play mat where she will continue to play like nothing is wrong! If i go to put her back in her cot she will scream with all her might and go purple in the face til i pick her up again! Have no idea what to do, she isn't hungry, has a clean nappy etc etc. I think i am getting the terrible 2s early!

tegan - grrr at lily not wanting to go to sleep - they know all the right buttons to push to get their own way regardless of what time it is!! hopefully she finally went to sleep

bon - how are the birthday plans going? i am already stressing about eliana's party - we will have to have it in a park as we can't fit everyone here so im trying to work out things to take that don't need alot of refridgeration

jess - did you enjoy your few hours without aidyn? did he like day care? lol at him being in the big boy forum - wait till our babies are one!!

dach - your new avatar is great - love yasin with the camera! he must be so cute up & walking around - how is your pregnancy going?

we've had a busy few days - eliana has been to a few friends places to play (didn't realise that they started this young) we spent yesterday shopping with DP's mum she bought eliana a gorgeous dress to wear on her first birthday & we then got a hot pink hat to go with it as her party will be in a park - just having a day at home doing housework if i can get myself motivated - i got some more supplies so might to some scrapbooking instead

hope everyone has a great weekend

Yay Dasch I too love the avatar! Hope DH gives you a break when he gets back, it's tough without back up!

Hi to everyone else

Cheers michelle

Hi all

Dach - congrats on being a moderator! I really must get around to getting platinum membership so I can have a cool avatar too!

Tegan - grrr at Lily not sleeping, the fact that she was happy when you got her up shows that there was nothing wrong with her, she just wanted to be up playing with mum!

Mel - I have sent out all the invites for Grace's party, there's going to be about 20 adults and 7 kids if everyone turns up. I am starting to stress a bit too, mainly with the food preparation and making a cake and it also means I will have to clean the house! I was debating making a doll cake for Grace - the one where the barbie doll is sticking out the top and the cake is the dolls skirt but I think I will do something a bit simpler! Then there is shopping for her birthday present, I still have no idea what to get for her...Oh well, it will be fun on the day.

I am looking forward to October, I am a bridesmaid in a friend's wedding on the 30th (they chose halloween on purpose - they are those kind of people), and I also have the hen's night to go to and Grace's birthday party. And SIL is due to have her baby too, yay! a little baby to hold and cuddle and then give back! I can get a newborn fix without doing any of the hard work.

Hope everyone is well

Bon

I have just started organising Lily's birthday too (have to start early, im so disorganised! lol) I'm making her a '1' cake with a sleeping teddy theme on it. Have already bought her present, a few clothes and one of those First Baby Walker things where its like a trolly type thing they push around and it has an activity panel on the front that you can take off.

Lily is getting more advanced in pulling herself up to standing. Today she had her first fall and hit her head on a shelf and now has a small bruise on her forehead, poor thing!

Colleen Guest

Hi Everyone,
    Havent been getting notifications #-o

Love the Av Dachlostar!!

Ive been thinking about Jaykobs 1st bday too but have no idea whats happening, I bought all his presents at the target sale so they are on layby with his xmas ones....

Jaykob cut three more teeth and his biting me to shreds, he has cut back alot on BM but those 2 -3 feeds are killers!!!

We are in the process of finally moving into our new house, just finishe painting Jay's room 2 shades of blue, doing the master tommorrow and we are still debating the colours LOL
    As long as I get a red or purple feature wall I dont really care

Jaykobs still not really crawling but hes pulling himself to standing on the couch, its all a bit scary really!

I hope all the bubs are well, Not many personals coz I lost track but i will try to keep up now!!!

Colleen

Hi

Even though Hannah turned 9 months on the 17th I havent had a chance to log on - Im sure everyone knows how that is.

We are going well over here, crawling around everywhere and now trying to stand up wherever possible. I have my heart in my mouth so much of the time but I guess I have to let her learn.

And now she has woken up, time for some dancing around the kitchen with Mum I think.

Hello girls,

sorry for not posting that much anymore. I usually just manage to get a post in the due in feb group and then Wolf comes over to play with the laptop (which is currently on the floor for lack of a desk)

Will try to pop in more often.

Snowy

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast