Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born April 2006 #10

Happy Birthday Tyron - feels like yesterday when you and i were msg each other in hospital!

OMG... Who said that these babies could grow up so fast!!!!!! It is not fair... they wont be babies for long... waaaaahhhhhhhh

It sure does Jacci!! Almost time for another one!! Well not quite yet, I am really enjoying Tyron and I think I will need to build a bigger house first, Tyron has so much stuff I don't know where I am going to put another baby and all their stuff!!!

Does anyone else get sad when you pack away their clothes, I also think what a waste, it cost a fortune and you have only worn it twice!! I always wanted a girl, but now I think I need to ahve another boy to use all the things we already have!!!

Happy 7months Tyron!!
    Lisa i was packing away some stuff on Nixon's today and thinking oh my god. if we have a girl next MAYBE most of this stuff will never be pulled out again... bit sad it was... & yes he has filled one large vacuum sucker bag thingy and ive started filling the 2nd one & he's not even 1!!

abs Guest

I know what you mean re the clothes Lisa - understanding that we tended to go mostly for the cheap stuff, with a couple of nice things for going out or special visitors... made a big difference to the cost. And Happy 7 for Tyron

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

I gave most of mine away to a friend of my sisters who was due to have a boy. Well the boy has arrived and he was 10lb + and his mother reckons he's in a 0s already (which is probably not quite true, but who knows for sure?) Unfortunately C is in 0s, and in smaller 1s, so no point giving her his clothes anymore.

Also, yesterday C sat in my mum's car in my niece's car seat facing forward. He loved it so much being able to see me that I've changed his car seat in my car to forward facing now too. He's just on 8kgs so was not going to do it until I got home from holidays, but he just loves it! It on a slight recline too (yay for Safe & Sounds car seats) so he even had a little nap when I drove DH to work, and his head didn't loll at all.

Must admit to feeling sad yet again that my boy is growing up so fast!.

Alexa is still under 7kg & Is now forward facing, she kept pulling herself up rear facing so she could see so I just turned her round & she loves it LOL

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

What a difference it makes, doesn't it mitch? I actually love being able to look back and see him smiling his little toothless grin at me now! This morning, driving DH to work, it felt like there were 3 of us there, chatting and being sociable, instead of DH and I talking and C looking out the back window in isolation!

i think Nixon is close o 8kg now so we will be turning the seat around in the next week or two.

abs Guest

Jen has this cute mirror that goes against the head rest "in front of him" so Jen can very clearly see him whilst still in the rear facing mode in her rear-vision mirror...

Though one of the many tasks on the whiteboard is for me to turn the seat around

Charlie is facing the front and he loves it - i find it soo much easier and i find he keeps himself amused alot more by what is going on around him and looking out the windows.

I am up to box number 4 of charlies clothes! I am hoping my friend that is pregnant at the moment has a boy so she can borow them.

Lisa - I only have a 2 bedroom house and my loungroom always looks a mess coz so much stuff is in it - all toys and blankets everywere. i couldn't fit another child anywere!

Charlie is rolling around everywere - yesterday i put him neer the loungroom door and he rolled the 5 meters all the way to the heater and then was just about to put his hand on it before i got to him - can't belive how quick he got over there! - so today i got a fire gaurd!.

We have 2 bedrooms & a sunroom, alexa is in the sunroom & matt & his brother (when he stays), ae in the bedroom & jeff & I are in the other, so my place is always a mess, plus we have NO storage space whatsoever (damn old houses & there lack of cupboards)....

& A wee woohoo for me Alexa finally cut her first tooth yesterday!!!!... so heres hoping that the last 3 nights of hell are tooth related & not just her being a toad LOL

abs Guest

I'm sure it was tooth related Mitch - congrats Alexa !!

We're in a new place and about the only real storage place is the cupboard under the stairs. Have a walk in robe but that's full of clothes and some boxes of stuff on top of the shelf, plus a few more older boxes of stuff up in the roof via the manhole in the w-i-r

Cupboards etc, eg linen blah blah was not something a single guy really things of when looking at buying a place (nearly 7yrs ago)... Now I'm a bit more educated, it would be a bit more higher on the priority

Abs - isn't it funny how your priorities change - gav bought a house years before, and it was the same as you - he just looked at the garage and roof! i looked at all the cupboards and stuff.
    HAPPY 7 MONTHS JORDY!!!!!

Mitch - YEAH on the new tooth! charlie hasn't cut any yet! hope you geta good nights sleep soon. How are you renevations coming long?

hang on ABS - your little boy should be over 7 months

Renovations going slowly, almost have a functioning bathroom again, the bath tiles are being finished this weekend, then I just ahve to finish painting it.. I cant wait, I also have a guy coming at the end of the month to do my paved BBQ area & trellis fence to keep alexa in..... I will have to put up a before & after pic on alexas website for you to see once it is done.....

My parents had Alexa last night for me, but I still woke up twice grrrrrr... and they have her tonight cause I am going out for tea with the mums from ante natal class for dinner... should be a laugh!!!!! So it will obly be me & jeff home tonight (he will be coming home tonight, then away again on Sun avo)... so he better watch out LMAO, AF has left & Im ready to party hehehe.....(maybe I should limit my alcohol consumption tonight hehehe!)

abs Guest

Jac, he turned 7(months) a week ago !

Mitch - hehehe... Jen's AF left 2 days ago and we were having a little cuddle this morning (after brekkie, in the kitchen after I'd washed up) that ended up going further than we'd thought initially (no complaints though )

ETA - ah I see Jac... the ticker mob are screwing it up again... note it says "7 months, old" - tis missing the days part - actually should read 7 months 1 week. Mitch, shouldn't yours be 8months, 1week and 2days ??

Yup it should ABS, but I am gonna try & make a new one with Alexas photo in it over the weekend.....

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast